Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread - Phones (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread (613046 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ogunyede6: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
I'm having d same problem right now connection error anytime I tried to connect
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by mathefaro(m): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
Wow! unbelievable, this thread is now on the same number of pages as that of tecno l3. The pioneers of this thread will surely know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by lilkudos(m): 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
mathefaro: Wow! unbelievable, this thread is now on the same number of pages as that of tecno l3. The pioneers of this thread will surely know what I mean.
Lol even the umpires will grin cheesy
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by StanMash(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
Please I need help on the cwm porting on m3. After I tick "to choose boot.img file" and click "recovery and boot", I choose d boot.img file where its stored, then the pop up "to make CWM recovery automatically", I click yes, then another pop up says "ATTENTION! There is a probability to damage the boot block!"... Please what am I doing wrong
yehmy:

i have rooted m3 white, very neat, fifa 14 nd pes 2012 with oda exciting games and i have cwm ported to it so u dont hav to b scared of bricking ur phone. goes for 13k check my signature if u interested.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Darey00(m): 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
mathefaro: Wow! unbelievable, this thread is now on the same number of pages as that of tecno l3. The pioneers of this thread will surely know what I mean.
cc: @flawless911
pls aus aw do i access d root explorer under my 72zipper..i no understand am at all
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by eraly(m): 3:08am On Oct 10, 2013
please o house, where do I extract the
cache file o f MC4 o? thanks
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by eraly(m): 3:10am On Oct 10, 2013
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by eraly(m): 3:17am On Oct 10, 2013
eraly: Good news guyz. If u av bin having
difficulty in 're-installing' som apps like
DROIDVPN, TROIDVPN, ES EXPLORER,
e.t.c after uninstalling or factory-
reseting, then feel free to msg me on
WHATSAPP 08036476055. U'll b glad u
did. thanks

Am now fully available. I'm so sorry. MB tinz
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 3:21am On Oct 10, 2013
StanMash: Please I need help on the cwm porting on m3. After I tick "to choose boot.img file" and click "recovery and boot", I choose d boot.img file where its stored, then the pop up "to make CWM recovery automatically", I click yes, then another pop up says "ATTENTION! There is a probability to damage the boot block!"... Please what am I doing wrong

Use the *use boot.img from phone* option instead. It's much more faster and safer.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by yehmy(m): 3:24am On Oct 10, 2013
StanMash: Please I need help on the cwm porting on m3. After I tick "to choose boot.img file" and click "recovery and boot", I choose d boot.img file where its stored, then the pop up "to make CWM recovery automatically", I click yes, then another pop up says "ATTENTION! There is a probability to damage the boot block!"... Please what am I doing wrong

there's a provided space by d side d error will b pointed out dere, if not goto mtk folder delete d recovery file u made b4 den restart fone plug it nd choose the option choose boot frm phone. it shuld work
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by eraly(m): 3:24am On Oct 10, 2013
eraly: Good news guyz. If u av bin having difficulty in 're-installing' som apps like DROIDVPN, TROIDVPN, ES EXPLORER, e.t.c after uninstalling or factory-reseting, then feel free to msg me on WHATSAPP 08036476055. U'll b glad u did. thanks

Am now fully available. I'm so sorry. MB tinz
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 3:54am On Oct 10, 2013
Has anybody used the WiFi direct feature before?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:37am On Oct 10, 2013
Anita_Annie: Hi guyz... plz I notice since yesterday that I can't use my phone while charging anymore... Wen I'm charging and try to use it, it keeps misbehaving and malfunctioning. plz what do I do?
since its a capacity touch screen it uses less density or lower, hence if the current in circulation in the phone is higher then the phone begin to misinterpret the information its received. Major courses.
high charging voltage from current supply.
high voltage from charger.
Wrong charger.
Solutions..
charg with a different current voltage, lower if possible.
change charger[ rarely advisable].
This is personal observations I might be wrong, am helping because I like your name, reminds me of the ghost Annie in the season film BEING HUMAN.
Well take am easy sha, make your phone no go enter ghost mode dot egbami oh.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:42am On Oct 10, 2013
jemmiee: lwkm o.... wich kind mistake.... I wanted to say commot here grin
Ewooo love at the early stage, you already have the symptoms.... better contact me on my private line 121. ignore that girl when dey say press 1 or press 2, na my ex, na so she dey pick my calls anyhow.

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Ibiblaze(m): 8:00am On Oct 10, 2013
Ibiblaze: Can someone help me with this shit,I reset my m3 and now I can't browse d playstore again,an if i try to open d playstore it wil show me no connection but my network is on and m browsing with my 2go,facebook and whatsap ,is there any thing i av to do,please help
Abeg Na,someone should answer me Na,I need help
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2013
AmiableJay:
My bad! tanx anyways.
no p dear... u r welcome smiley
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Realex007: 8:07am On Oct 10, 2013
lilkudos: Please someone should help me out.. I was trying to install mc4 ... After the first process.. And the second process where it shows apkmania ... It just close ... And that's it... What next to do?

d phone can't mc4, just delete it
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 8:12am On Oct 10, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
Ewooo love at the early stage, you already have the symptoms.... better contact me on my private line 121. ignore that girl when dey say press 1 or press 2, na my ex, na so she dey pick my calls anyhow.
lol.... dat kind love sef... lol funi u
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Prechy2836(m): 8:13am On Oct 10, 2013
0luwaseunfunmi:

Was this how you bought it, I mean, did the notifications ever appeared? if the notifications do appear before then it means an app you installed must have hindered the other apps' notifications from appearing. But if not, I advise you take it back to Tecno Carlcare at Opebe, they will either repair it or give you a better one. You may not be charged especially if you phone warranty hasn't expired.
For twitter you have to open d twitter app go to ur profile, den settings den ur usaname den check sync box change sync interval to 5mins den check d notification box n open d notification settings buh note dat you'll only receive tweets from peeps u turn on der notifications. Facebook notifies only msgs, friend request etc but Not status updated dunno bout instagram. Hope it helped.

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by xeraz(m): 8:45am On Oct 10, 2013
Prechy2836: For twitter you have to open d twitter app go to ur profile, den settings den ur usaname den check sync box change sync interval to 5mins den check d notification box n open d notification settings buh note dat you'll only receive tweets from peeps u turn on der notifications. Facebook notifies only msgs, friend request etc but Not status updated dunno bout instagram. Hope it helped.
how did u install font for or phone?

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by myhobbies(m): 8:57am On Oct 10, 2013
Pls o now that Dvpn isn't working again, what's the way out now?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 9:26am On Oct 10, 2013
Ibiblaze:
Abeg Na,someone should answer me Na,I need help

Playstore only opens with 3G. Make sure your 3G is on.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by owuley: 9:35am On Oct 10, 2013
Afunkybaby: i confused on which techno andriod phone to buy, please can someone sincerely and truthfully tell me if the battery of m3 is bad like people are saying
....my M3 is for sale...2wkz old 11k.call 07084860470
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 10, 2013
Prechy2836: For twitter you have to open d twitter app go to ur profile, den settings den ur usaname den check sync box change sync interval to 5mins den check d notification box n open d notification settings buh note dat you'll only receive tweets from peeps u turn on der notifications. Facebook notifies only msgs, friend request etc but Not status updated dunno bout instagram. Hope it helped.

σgα αвєg ωєтιη вє ɗ ηαмє σƒ υʀ ƒσηт αвєg
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by mustiboy17: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2013
guys I want to uninstall some applications. pls tell me the ones that won't brick my phone
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Walexz02(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2013
Walexz02: Hi friends! Please I downloaded lucky patcher but its not working on my phone... Its stops mid way(picture below) and I am tired of retrying.., pls help me guys... And if there are other apps that can help in removing advert pls share with me. embarassed
no comment embarassed
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by lilkudos(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2013
Realex007:

d phone can't mc4, just delete it
okay.. Thanks menh!! And i was wasting my strikey-time... Anyway worth the stress!!!!
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2013
Walexz02:
no comment embarassed

Droidwall or Mobiwol
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Flawlessgirl(f): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2013
just bought a 16gig memory card,what must I do first before removing the 8gig so that I can insert the 16gig without any damage,I only titanium backup and no pc
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2013
Flawless girl: just bought a 16gig memory card,what must I do first before removing the 8gig so that I can insert the 16gig without any damage,I only titanium backup and no pc

Best thing is to get a PC and transfer your files straight and direct, fast and easy. You won't lose anything.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by slimbruced(m): 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hi house,I cnt seem to find lucky patcher on Google play store.pls where can I get it from?Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (399) (Reply)

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.