Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread - Phones (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread (615145 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
Walexz02:
I have droidwall on my phone but it seems I don't know how to use it coz even after ticking some apps as blacklist they still run in the background. angry

I don't use it, so I don't know abt that.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Prechy2836(m): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
JavierMatinez: hi bro, I cant even click on the boxes to activate it. if I click it, it doesn't respond... why is that?. and I notice the boxes and the header are very faint in display
your synchronization data must be on first

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
Walexz02: I am damn feedup of all this silly browsers I am using angry only my opera mini reloads all pages without connecting to the internet even if the pages are up to ten sad. I have dolphin, chrome and boat browser but they wouldnt load already opened pages after maximizing them angry its so fuçkig annoying angry angry
Abi are there some settings I need to do to enjoy these browsers

UC Browser too reloads without connecting.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Darey00(m): 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
pls house i was browsing through my fone system folder with 7zipper and was checking d system apps and got dis msg after exiting it.
Hope say ah never temper with anything sha

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Flawlessgirl(f): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
Walexz02:
I have droidwall on my phone but it seems I don't know how to use it coz even after ticking some apps as blacklist they still run in the background. angry
why not download greenify
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
I didnt say anything!
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Flawlessgirl(f): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
Darey_00: between 7zipper,androzip and xplore,which is d best?
I use B1 free archiver
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Flawlessgirl(f): 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
OCTAVO:
Best advice in bold.
thanks guys,I will fine a way to get it done
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by biomedixexcel(m): 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
Walexz02:

Droidwall is an app to stop some applications from connecting to Internet
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Flawlessgirl(f): 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
Realex007: where can I get d apk of splinter cell conviction for tecno m3
are you sure splinter cell will work on m3,I think the screen size of the game is large,with assassin's creed as well
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Flawlessgirl(f): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
Walexz02: I am damn feedup of all this silly browsers I am using angry only my opera mini reloads all pages without connecting to the internet even if the pages are up to ten sad. I have dolphin, chrome and boat browser but they wouldnt load already opened pages after maximizing them angry its so fuçkig annoying angry angry
Abi are there some settings I need to do to enjoy these browsers
that is why I use opera mini for browsing and dolphin browser for downloads
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Realex007: 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
Osyxcel:

Check android.mob.org

Note: Asphalt 8 has high graphics, it might lag on M3 'cos of it's 512mb Ram, so think twice before downloading

I ve it, nd playing smoothly
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Flawlessgirl(f): 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
Osyxcel:

The data files are usually in form of zip or rar (archives). So you need an archiver such as 7zipper or B1 archiver to extract to a defined folder on your memory card (SDcard) such as SDcard/Android/data or SDcard/Android/obb

To play those kind of games, you'll extract the data to the defined folder, then you install your apk and then launch the game.

Datz all!
correct answer but mind you some games go to SDcard/Android/gameloft
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Flawlessgirl(f): 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
Osyxcel:

Check android.mob.org

Note: Asphalt 8 has high graphics, it might lag on M3 'cos of it's 512mb Ram, so think twice before downloading
or androidpalace.net
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Darey00(m): 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
Darey_00: pls house i was browsing through my fone system folder with 7zipper and was checking d system apps and got dis msg after exiting it.
Hope say ah never temper with anything sha

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
Realex007:

I ve it, nd playing smoothly

That's nice then . When I installed it , it lagged. The phone was unrooted then though.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Realex007: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
theanonymous:

http://appxk.com/apps/274.html

OR

http:// www.datafilehost.com/
download-304e0c81.html

Or

https:///JOsTS

bro there are so many, which is suitable?
mob.org is telling its own apk is for armvr only
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Realex007: 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
Osyxcel:

That's nice then . When I installed it , it lagged. The phone was unrooted then though.

games rarely or don't lag on m3. u r using dual core processor. didn't root though
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Realex007: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
Flawless girl: are you sure splinter cell will work on m3,I think the screen size of the game is large,with assassin's creed as well

downloaded one from muzhiwan, it was big nd in Chinese. I believe there shud be a suitable apk
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by rilly2000: 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hey guys.. Please, I've been having difficulties browsing with my android device.... Please, is there any free browsing tweak I can use, because I'm tired of Spending a lot of money on subscribing for internet.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Realex007: 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
rilly2000: Hey guys.. Please, I've been having difficulties browsing with my android device.... Please, is there any free browsing tweak I can use, because I'm tired of Spending a lot of money on subscribing for internet.

sell it nd buy java, u won't spend money again.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Prechy2836(m): 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
Thanks to all of you who helped now flexing NFS most Wanted

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Prechy2836(m): 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
rilly2000: Hey guys.. Please, I've been having difficulties browsing with my android device.... Please, is there any free browsing tweak I can use, because I'm tired of Spending a lot of money on subscribing for internet.
Root it install avast mobile security den enable firewall if Ur using android 4.0 and above goto data usage n check d restrict background data box dazall, using #100 to chat on watsapp from morning till dis eve.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jeflexy(m): 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
[quote author=Osyxcel]

The data files are usually in form of zip or rar (archives). So you need an archiver such as 7zipper or B1 archiver to extract to a defined folder on your memory card (SDcard) such as SDcard/Android/data or SDcard/Android/obb
To play those kind of games, you'll extract the data to the defined folder, then you install your apk and then launch the game. please bro, d extracting, do i need a pc? Mke it simpler for me pls, am a novice here..plsss
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Prechy2836(m): 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
[quote author=jeflexy][/quote] anybody who wants to unpack, unzip, on unrar should go for es explore open d .zip or .rar file n click on extract, den select d folder u want to extract to shekina

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Prechy2836(m): 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
[quote author=jeflexy][/quote] you dont nid a pc you can unpack with ur android phone
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jeflexy(m): 11:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
Prechy2836: anybody who wants to unpack, unzip, on unrar should go for es explore open d .zip or .rar file n click on extract, den select d folder u want to extract to shekina
dats to extract d apk data right? What abt d cache file?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by peterincredible: 1:55am On Oct 11, 2013
Pls i have downloaded 2 differnt version of nfs mw and non of them work pls who knows any site i can download the nfs mw file dat will work on tecno m3
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 3:03am On Oct 11, 2013
IF YOU'RE a heavy gamer and you need HD GAMES and you're in lagos
Just Holla jreyez on 08140321253 or whatsapp https://www.nairaland.com/1374304/hd-games-request-zone-android
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Prechy2836(m): 5:40am On Oct 11, 2013
jeflexy: dats to extract d apk data right? What abt d cache file?
it is for The cache files. Any .apk file is an android app.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Prechy2836(m): 5:44am On Oct 11, 2013
peterincredible: Pls i have downloaded 2 differnt version of nfs mw and non of them work pls who knows any site i can download the nfs mw file dat will work on tecno m3
rugame.mobi the site is in Russian but u can stil find ur way to Android cos its in english.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Prechy2836(m): 5:45am On Oct 11, 2013
peterincredible: Pls i have downloaded 2 differnt version of nfs mw and non of them work pls who knows any site i can download the nfs mw file dat will work on tecno m3
or better still heres d page for NFS http://rugame.mobi/android/15559/

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (399) (Reply)

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.