Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread - Phones (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread (613107 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Cutiekc: 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
Osyxcel:

Hi, Your memory card is corrupt. Get a PC, transfer your files that have not been corrupted to the PC, format your memory card, then replace the files.

Do this ASAP before you lose all your files.

must I format it with a computer because I have already done that with my nokia fone and have ereased totally...?

It still keeps on appearing.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
My two best wallpapers for now. I Dn't care about launchers jor.

I'm gonna find a way to change the background of my app drawer (if it's possible), with that, I'm fine.

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
Maro4u:
it's quite easy bro I just took An empty SD card copy my user data backup file to it and then in recovery wipe date and cache then reset after that I restore my backup file nd to my surprise it booted to home screen
astonishing ... I day come make I brick my phone to test am grin cool shocked
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by bboyZ: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
jemmiee: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Swthrt... In my own opinion, these cheats keep getting blocked cos it spreads too much and the organizers realise their mistake. So makin mouth too much abt a particular cheat makes d cheat more liable to be blocked
...but dat wil mak u form d habbit of bin stingy...d tin z jst 2blaze while it last.....
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
Cutiekc:

must I format it with a computer because I have already done that with my nokia fone and have ereased totally...?

It still keeps on appearing.

You probably have to change the memory card.

Once experienced such on my Nokia java, I just renamed the folder to Corrupt, and I made sure I didn't open it, and it still works fine till today.

Try and format it with a system 1st, if it persists, you can manage it like that or get a new one.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
Maro4u:
it's quite easy bro I just took An empty SD card copy my user data backup file to it and then in recovery wipe date and cache then reset after that I restore my backup file nd to my surprise it booted to home screen
don't understand the process pls enlighten

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
bboyZ: ...but dat wil mak u form d habbit of bin stingy...d tin z jst 2blaze while it last.....
I so agree with u .....even if it not leaked day go still close am
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
Osyxcel: .
which luncher be this broda
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
Preboy: don't understand the process pls enlighten
lol make I try am ...will explain better how it goes... But it so unclear
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Flawlessgirl(f): 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
lilkudos:
Is it with droidvpn or your browsers?
Droid
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Maro4u(m): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
Preboy: don't understand the process pls enlighten

get a new or another SD card then look for a user with m3 goto recovery on his phone and backup the phone after that move the backup from his m3 to the new SD card then insert on the bricked m3 then goto recovery mode and format the phone (reset factory) then when done restore the phone with the backed up file then reboot and see that's how I helped a friend unbrick his m3
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by eraly(m): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
KIK Username: sirearly01

add me up Pple

am loving dis app. Pls guyz, download it on GPS. Its great.

BBM cn go n sleep 4 nw. if they like they cn release it next year, am nt concern anymore.

waiting 4 u guyz
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Maro4u(m): 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
eraly: KIK Username: sirearly01

add me up Pple

am loving dis app. Pls guyz, download it on GPS. Its great.

BBM cn go n sleep 4 nw. if they like they cn release it next year, am nt concern anymore.

waiting 4 u guyz
cool bro nice app username coming up
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Rex123(m): 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
Please I need help o. Downloaded ifont and since then my phone dey misbehave. my apps have been disappearing. I also need to flash cwm on my fone. What tools do I need.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Maro4u(m): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
KIK user name "maro4u"
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by toscotech(m): 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
Kik

Toscotech
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
lilkudos:
Ow you're welcome my honeypie... anytime
hehehe....
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
Cutiekc: I keep seeing this things in my memory card even when I must have erased it. And at times it prevents me from installing files. Somebody help....
omoh e be lyk say na virus o! Is it the memory card that came with the phone or anoda one
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
bboyZ: ...but dat wil mak u form d habbit of bin stingy...d tin z jst 2blaze while it last.....
lol... I hear you
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by validblinks(m): 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
wah apund to vhiz tread ni? how come e take reach 224? wetin aw many dayz
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by validblinks(m): 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
Osyxcel: My two best wallpapers for now. I Dn't care about launchers jor.

I'm gonna find a way to change the background of my app drawer (if it's possible), with that, I'm fine.
Charlie av u tried 'BUZZ LAUNCHER''? I swear yu gon like it
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by validblinks(m): 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
hehehe!! nigga's be like I just got to know kik ,seriously av bn rocking dah app 4 a whil nw thoo
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
Maro4u:
get a new or another SD card then look for a user with m3 goto recovery on his phone and backup the phone after that move the backup from his m3 to the new SD card then insert on the bricked m3 then goto recovery mode and format the phone (reset factory) then when done restore the phone with the backed up file then reboot and see that's how I helped a friend unbrick his m3
hmmmmm
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
hopsydboi: which luncher be this broda

Not Launcher o, it's wallpaper.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
validblinks: Charlie av u tried 'BUZZ LAUNCHER''? I swear yu gon like it

I doubt if I will, I don't really like launchers that much.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by justicesky24(m): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
hopsydboi: astonishing ... I day come make I brick my phone to test am grin cool shocked
lwkmd
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Cutiekc: 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
jemmiee: omoh e be lyk say na virus o! Is it the memory card that came with the phone or anoda one

Na the follow come ooo
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by validblinks(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
Osyxcel:

I doubt if I will, I don't really like launchers that much.
give a try nau,if you fit use am well you go like am, low mb ah 4 pst sshrt
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Cutiekc: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
jemmiee: omoh e be lyk say na virus o! Is it the memory card that came with the phone or anoda one

yes oooo na tthe follow come sd card ooo
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ogunyede6: 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
guys pls ao do unlock my fifa14?abeg ooo him dey tell me say the version of the application cannot be configured for billing help
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Maro4u(m): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
nice look

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (399) (Reply)

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.