Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread - Phones (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread (611116 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
Flawless girl: so girls can't play boys game,do you know how boring girls games are,is like standing in the middle of the road looking at a monkey that is sleeping,do you know I fell asleep while playing a female game at day time? that's how boring the game is to me but boys game are tough and hard,that's why I like them
now a days I also doubt you been a female .....
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
Flawless girl: so girls can't play boys game,do you know how boring girls games are,is like standing in the middle of the road looking at a monkey that is sleeping,do you know I fell asleep while playing a female game at day time? that's how boring the game is to me but boys game are tough and hard,that's why I like them
It's nature, guys always get it hard.
It's interesting our hard life dey thrill you.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
Lolzzzzzzz, I got your point sha. cheesy
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by lycann(m): 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
OCTAVO:
grin grin grin
You sure say you be girl so?
Anyway, pardon my curiosity wink HUH DOES SPLINTER CELL CONVICTION WORK ON TM3...AND PLS UPLOAD THE SCREENSHOT...i don't want to waste my mb ¤o0
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
Flawless girl: so girls can't play boys game, do you know how boring girls games are,is like standing in the middle of the road looking at a monkey that is sleeping,do you know I fell asleep while playing a female game at day time? that's how boring the game is to me but boys game are tough and hard,that's why I like them

LWKMD grin grin grin grin
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
Where is Tboyw o.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by tboyw(m): 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Osyxcel:

Can you please put me through on how?
first ur phone must be rooted, then open root explorer app, open system folder then app and copy out the default luncher to ur memory card, use same app to uncompress it... open the res folder inside it open drawable mdpi folder.. inside it u will c the pic used for app drawer background... so u can replace it with any pic... so zip the folder back and rename it to. apk file extension... use the same app to copy it back to the system/app... that's all
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Flawlessgirl(f): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
abubaka101:
Wat games do u have?
contract killer,killer bean, the rest are just there because I don't know how to set them up,mc4 melt down,gangstar Vegas,dead space and shadow guardian
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Flawlessgirl(f): 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
Preboy1: how come cus I have u, a, t torrent dem tell me 2weeks and 2days to download GTA wen I get mtn 3.75g and mast for my backyard
what's your point,is it slow or you're not Getting the games you want
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Flawlessgirl(f): 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
hopsydboi: now a days I also doubt you been a female .....
that is your problem not mine,don't share your assignment with me
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by phiszo(m): 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
please which one is better? m3 or p5?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by tboyw(m): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
hopsydboi: kitkarz how bro M so interested
edit ur build.prop file inside system folder. u can open it with text editor and change all those value,.. NOTE: u have to be careful if how u play with this dangerous file... if not ur phone will stock in bootloop
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jeflexy(m): 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
hopsydboi: loools you wish.... Well thank goodness u finally got d whatsapp plus
what's ur problem of me being cute? undecided if ur ugly its nt ma fault grin everyone cant b ugly... dont generalize ugliness if u aint cute bro tongue cheesy.

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by tboyw(m): 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
Osyxcel: Where is Tboyw o.
I'm here bro
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Flawlessgirl(f): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
It's nature, guys always get it hard.
It's interesting our hard life dey thrill you.
yeah it does thrill me that I wish I was a guy,didn't you see what happened here few days ago when the "ogas" entered here some guys started hailing them,oh see my boss,oh see my mentor,oh see master,but when girls enter it will look like a mosquito just passed by,no guys life rock

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Maro4u(m): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
lol sure... and above the p5 is better than the m3
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by adekayo1234(m): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
Flawless girl: yeah it does thrill me that I wish I was a guy,didn't you see what happened here few days ago when the "ogas" entered here some guys started hailing them,oh see my boss,oh see my mentor,oh see master,but when girls enter it will look a mosquito just sided by,no guys life rock
what a confession? I guess u are the only lady in the family cos ladies rarely develop interest in things like this.....nice one
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by abubaka101: 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
Flawless girl: contract killer,killer bean, the rest are just there because I don't know how to set them up,mc4 melt down,gangstar Vegas,dead space and shadow guardian
Really hard core!!!
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Preboy1: 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
Flawless girl: what's your point,is it slow or you're not Getting the games you want
of course its slow, 2 weeks and some days just to download a 1gb file haba it's killing me
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by odiagabros(m): 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
Pls i nid ur help guys i av been finding difficult to install whatsapp. Plus and wch software is good to change fonts on tecno m3 cos i tried font installer b4. N it bricked my fone. Thanks guys pls add me on whatsapp 07034417801
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by lycann(m): 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
abubaka101:
Really hard core!!!
HUH DOES SPLINTER CELL CONVICTION WORK ON TM3...AND PLS UPLOAD THE SCREENSHOT...i don't want to waste my mb ¤o0
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
tboyw: I'm here bro
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by slimbruced(m): 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
lilkudos: Finally installed... that Almighty whatsapp plus... cool shaa... awesome!!!!

Pls cn someone post the link to downloading whatsapp plus. I need it. Thanks
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Flawlessgirl(f): 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
adekayo_1234: what a confession? I guess u are the only lady in the family cos ladies rarely develop interest in things like this.....nice one
thanks
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Flawlessgirl(f): 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
abubaka101:
Really hard core!!!
if I had MB,I could've downloaded more buh what's the point of downloading when you can't play the game
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Flawlessgirl(f): 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
Preboy1: of course its slow, 2 weeks and some days just to download a 1gb file haba it's killing me
who's to be blamed,I use t torrent to download my heavy files,put da blame on network
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by lycann(m): 11:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Flawless girl: who's to be blamed,I use t torrent to download my heavy files,put da blame on network
do you make use of t torrent pro?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Addict000(m): 12:32am On Oct 19, 2013
Am avin a problm wit my m3. D pc isnt detecting it, hence i cant access my sd card. Gurus in d house, wat can i do to solve dis?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by dannyz(m): 3:48am On Oct 19, 2013
please guys help me.My blackmart alpha is not downloading. help me download caustic 2 unlock key and upload it here please
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 19, 2013
Flawless girl: that is your problem not mine,don't share your assignment with me
n I won't like to get into a NL words fight, Lady u r taking it just far..was only joking n that my opinion. Watch it
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 19, 2013
jeflexy: what's ur problem of me being cute? undecided if ur ugly its nt ma fault grin everyone cant b ugly... dont generalize ugliness if u aint cute bro tongue cheesy.
smh ..... what to call this Just watch it bro.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 19, 2013
tboyw: edit ur build.prop file inside system folder. u can open it with text editor and change all those value,.. NOTE: u have to be careful if how u play with this dangerous file... if not ur phone will stock in bootloop
omooo make I just forget... Thanks anyway

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (399) (Reply)

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.