Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,020 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love (5011 Views)

Ladies Do You Really Fall For Six Packs? / Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love / Text Messages: Do Ladies Really Fall For Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Bootylicious(f): 1:32am On Jul 30, 2013
Ashewos are even the ones that fall in love the most, they go extra miles in caring for a man, they are the type that when the man wakes he meets his water ready for bath, food, hot sex, even clothe the man and supports him financially, that's there logo ... pls flee because after marriage they'll bring out the animal in them again
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Kgdavid(m): 4:47am On Jul 30, 2013
everyone deserves a second chance but be careful... she is still a human being brother so if you can help her out of this negative lifestyle God would bless you. as for marriage, guy thats a matter of her personality and character and you can't exactly judge her whole character from her "profession" but the one thing that hardly ever fails in bringing out a person's true colors is time...only time will tell they say, so give her time and watch. even the best actor gets tired of pretending to be a person they are not after enough time.

3 Likes

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by tellwisdom: 4:58am On Jul 30, 2013
sexymoma: You called someone ashawo yet you saying She's is neat, caring, godly, understanding. dont you know she is doing this just for you to think she gat some good attitude? I bet you if you marry this girl she would change in a twinkle of an eye, Secondly you thinking of opening a restaurant for her, her dog might one day return to her vomits o. Am not discouraging you o but ma brother think twice, she just started this business you know, so joystick go still dey sweet am.
What made you fell in love with ashawo in the first place, dont you know that most of them can be so desperate in getting what they want. Bros think twice o ehn.

You are totally wrong...In fact she could be better than you. sad

1 Like

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Godson201333(m): 5:34am On Jul 30, 2013
Ashawo na Ashawo,Na wetin u dey look for na hin u find..she go fuuuuuuuuuuuck you tire..wait you think say your own prrrrick go dey enough for am?
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by philfearon(m): 5:35am On Jul 30, 2013
Even Jesus said that Prostitutes,murderers,thieves,etc,are making their ways to Heaven while the hypocrites and mediocre's will alwaz be there criticizing....
You all seem to forget that Falling in Love is something that comes natural thing,it is not forced out of Someone...You dont even Know when it happens,but u feel it when it happens....Is Ashawo not a human being?..Why wont she fall in love too? Why are they alwaz been regarded as if they are the worst people cuz they sell sex?,after all most girls do the same,to take care of their needs....I know most girls do same even though they have not gone out to stay in a particular place where people wil nw patronize them fully cuz they are ashamed........
I believe that when you are in love,you alwaz do things,even silly things for the person u are in luv with....Thats the State The Ashii is in right now....
@op,if u reali want anytin fruitful to come out of dis ur relationship with her,now is the right time to do it......There is nothing she cant do for u now,esp,to make u happy.....Just stop pitying her,and see her as a normal person that needs care and love too....

1 Like

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by philfearon(m): 5:36am On Jul 30, 2013
Even Jesus said that Prostitutes,murderers,thieves,etc,are making their ways to Heaven while the hypocrites and mediocre's will alwaz be there criticizing....
You all seem to forget that Falling in Love is something that comes natural thing,it is not forced out of Someone...You dont even Know when it happens,but u feel it when it happens....Is Ashawo not a human being?..Why wont she fall in love too? Why are they alwaz been regarded as if they are the worst people cuz they sell sex?,after all most girls do the same,to take care of their needs....I know most girls do same even though they have not gone out to stay in a particular place where people wil nw patronize them fully cuz they are ashamed........
I believe that when you are in love,you alwaz do things,even silly things for the person u are in luv with....Thats the State The Ashii is in right now....
@op,if u reali want anytin fruitful to come out of dis ur relationship with her,now is the right time to do it......There is nothing she cant do for u now,esp,to make u happy.....Just stop pitying her,and see her as a normal person that needs care and love too....

2 Likes

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Godson201333(m): 5:36am On Jul 30, 2013
Bootylicious: Ashewos are even the ones that fall in love the most, they go extra miles in caring for a man, they are the type that when the man wakes he meets his water ready for bath, food, hot sex, even clothe the man and supports him financially, that's there logo ... pls flee because after marriage they'll bring out the animal in them again

AWWW So true but pls how come you know so much about dee ashawos?? grin
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Godson201333(m): 5:38am On Jul 30, 2013
philfearon: Even Jesus said that Prostitutes,murderers,thieves,etc,are making their ways to Heaven while the hypocrites and mediocre's will alwaz be there criticizing....

Yeah private and public ashawos,Lol but the private ones are serial killer oo na so dem go milk person pocket chai 9ja..

2 Likes

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Godson201333(m): 5:41am On Jul 30, 2013
adaobi123: Godly and ashawo in the same paragraph

Okay I can finally say end of time things.

Do you know that Ashawos are much more active in church more than you? grin
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Mynd44: 6:52am On Jul 30, 2013
Godson201333:

How many do you know?
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by mkoabiola: 7:06am On Jul 30, 2013
thron: See o shocked See o because she does this poo doesnt mean she enjoys it. She's only after money to take care of needs
Don't n dscourage,ashawo na humanbeing.
I knw some1 dat got married to an ashawo and dey ar blessed with 3children,living happily.
Take her to ur pastor,ashawo go marry 1day,God may use u to changer her lyf.

2 Likes

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by mkoabiola: 7:07am On Jul 30, 2013
thron: See o shocked See o because she does this poo doesnt mean she enjoys it. She's only after money to take care of needs
Don't n dscourage,ashawo na humanbeing.
I knw some1 dat got married to an ashawo and dey ar blessed with 3children,living happily.
Take her to ur pastor,ashawo go marry 1day,God may use u to change her lyf.
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by 190: 7:38am On Jul 30, 2013
Na wa ooh see as people dey discuss olosho like say na general studies
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by lexib(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2013
" a friend persuaded u"... did ur friend also help insert ur prick into d asshy

Go sleep!!! u don c children... mtchew!!!
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by duni04(m): 7:44am On Jul 30, 2013
Bootylicious: Ashewos are even the ones that fall in love the most, they go extra miles in caring for a man, they are the type that when the man wakes he meets his water ready for bath, food, hot sex, even clothe the man and supports him financially, that's there logo ... pls flee because after marriage they'll bring out the animal in them again
experienced mama grin
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by duni04(m): 7:47am On Jul 30, 2013
Godson201333:

Yeah private and public ashawos,Lol but the private ones are serial killer oo na so dem go milk person pocket chai 9ja..
see this one that was criticizing someone for knowing too much, which one is private and public ahawo? Is your sister one?
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by lexib(m): 8:05am On Jul 30, 2013
Wats d difference btw Ashewo n Runz gals? No be straf all of dem dey straf? because dem choose different titles.... If u lyk her n she z truthfully a gud person its ok, buh wen she go come stop na, cos e be lyk say na moni wey she dey make from d biz dey sustain two of una now... after u go remember say she be ashy... wicked boi!!! God go punish u if u brk dat gal hrt...

Plus, u fit evn marry am, afterall she z "self-employed" n not differnt from oda campus gals wey dey go do runz up n down dat u'll possibly leave her for...

Keep eating her moni, food n her cu.nt... hope u'll pay back.

1 Like

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by kliq(m): 8:19am On Jul 30, 2013
Lmfao... "Godly"but plying an un-Godly trade...guess u've already eaten it(it in her food)...lol
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Bootylicious(f): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2013
because I have seen few guys foolishly fall in love with Ashewos
Godson201333:

AWWW So true but pls how come you know so much about dee ashawos?? grin
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by mirob(f): 8:32am On Jul 30, 2013
tellwisdom:

You are totally wrong...In fact she could be better than you. sad
You are very right, the fact that she is an ashawo doesn't mean she is not human, she has feelings like every other person and might genuinely be in love with the Op.
Op if you feel something real for her but not pity go ahead and make her stop the ashawo and marry her if you want, not every ashawo goes back to their past life, some so called good girls goes after men even when they are married, I will advice you to pray about this seriously. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2013
Godson201333:

That's nice to know. They need church more than I do undecided undecided
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Godson201333(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2013
duni04:
see this one that was criticizing someone for knowing too much, which one is private and public ahawo? Is your sister one?

you can lie that you've never been fooled by a girl before nah grin grin
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Godson201333(m): 9:21am On Jul 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
How many do you know?

Because i have see some busy praying to God to save them! grin
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by philfearon(m): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2013
duni04:
are u folowing the thread at all?
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by debetmx(m): 9:42am On Jul 30, 2013
mirob:
You are very right, the fact that she is an ashawo doesn't mean she is not human, she has feelings like every other person and might genuinely be in love with the Op.
Op if you feel something real for her but not pity go ahead and make her stop the ashawo and marry her if you want, not every ashawo goes back to their past life, some so called good girls goes after men even when they are married, I will advice you to pray about this seriously. Cheers.

Like in every sphere of life, there is the good, the bad and the ugly. I can categorically say there are some ashewo who have got a better attitude and better upbringing than our so called sisters. Anyway, I must add she will be one in a million. I have a friend who is married to one and I must say, they are happily married. I would have posted their pictures here but I have to respect their privacy. Lastly, like all the decisions we make in life, your choices are half chance, so are everybody else's. You can get marry to "Mother Theresa" and she can make like miserable for you and you can get married to the "Devil" and have the best marriage. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Mynd44: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2013
Godson201333:

Because i have see some busy praying to God to save them! grin
So while everyone else was praying for mercies, health, protection, forgiveness etc. You were listening......

Okay.....soon you go get result
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 30, 2013
Y is she in the business? Does she sound like someone that wants to change, or are you the one telling her to stop?
Why do you want her? S.ex, food, or the 'Godly' heart?
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by hoodboy(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2013
All of y'all casting stones, are you holier than the "LovePeddler"? We are all sinners...and all you girls that demand for money and ish from your toasters/boyfriends/ and sundry, using sex as a justification for your demands are worse than ashawo, at least they are honest about their business, unlike y'all that are punny deep in self deceit.

P.S in the bible, God instructed his prophet to marry a LovePeddler...go figure
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2013
debetmx:

Like in every sphere of life, there is the good, the bad and the ugly. I can categorically say there are some ashewo who have got a better attitude and better upbringing than our so called sisters. Anyway, I must add she will be one in a million. I have a friend who is married to one and I must say, they are happily married. I would have posted their pictures here but I have to respect their privacy. Lastly, like all the decisions we make in life, your choices are half chance, so are everybody else's. You can get marry to "Mother Theresa" and she can make like miserable for you and you can get married to the "Devil" and have the best marriage. Goodluck

very true. I happen to have a similar story too,can't post pics too cos she's an older cousin.
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by pomporiking: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2013
An ashewo is in love with you when she starts phucking you for free grin

1 Like

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by sobastical: 11:04am On Jul 30, 2013
thron: i met her last year december at a hotel, though i dont sleep with them but a friend took me out and persuaded me so i paid her and took her to a hotel and that was how it began. We've been seeing each other now and she anytime i go to see her, she's so happy to see me, she cooks for me and wants me to be happy. Initially i thought she's infected and wants to infect me but she showed me her HIV result and shes is negative. This is her seventh month in this biz. She's is neat, caring, godly, understanding. I'm thinking of opening a restaurant biz for her and she has agreed to stop. Now what does this mean?

Your ways ain't pure at all, y you put godly Shey to say make you go ahead abi?? Yeye you!
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by sobastical: 11:13am On Jul 30, 2013

And don't you think she will also use you to get the money to meet some needs Well with God all things are possible but look before you leap ooo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends / Some Annoying Truths About Girls. / When U Tell A UNILAG Babe U Taking Her To Dubai (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.