Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,130 members, 7,863,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

You Must Lie To Succeed: True Or False? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Must Lie To Succeed: True Or False? (486 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? / "POVERTY" Is A Choice, True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Must Lie To Succeed: True Or False? by Lakotai(m): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
My father was a preacher.

Am from a Christian home, but unfortunately my father and mother have different ways of worship. But still they are both christ followers.

Which makes me too an automatic Christ disciple.

What I have been observing these days is quite funny, I have seen pastors and imams lied! Most of the times they do it intentionally! I mean they knew that they are about to lie.
Part of what I discovered as I researched on the topic, are some core reasons Why You Must Lie To Succeed.

You see, I now understand why they did lie, because this era we are now requires one to engage in a series of lies before one can actually survive.

My friends are arguing with me about this theory.

So now am putting the question right in front of you.
Which is "You Must Lie To Succeed"? True or False?

(1) (Reply)

Money, Healings And Miracles / Gospel Choriste,Musicians,and instumentalist; Let's Meet Here / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Friday, September 13th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.