Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State (41859 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos / Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
There was no bomb blast in Enugu road,it was in new road.you have to see man's inhumanity to man,a lot of people are injured and dead,many would die before dawn,am just wondering why my firm sent me to kano during this period.anyway continue praying for all of uTHIS GREAT NATION MUST STAY TOGETHER,UNITED WE STAND AND DIVIDED WE FALL. LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
Kceezie: Bombblast At enugu road By Ibo road just 8houses away
from mine. By 9:10pm near Forest villa wia dey play table tennis. hnmmmmm. na wa ohhh. just hearing the Live news from eye witnesses... its was 2 bombs one at the Tennis playing ground. one at the Transformer close to the enugu Ibo road. hmmmmm... we don get new vigillantee guys dey r all Soldiers... as for casualities... e plenty cos dat place is the biggest tennis play ground and also bar palour center. Am safe guys by Gods grace

Thank God for your life.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by lacasa: 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
GEJ @ it again

SoE fallacy

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Tos87(m): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
Too bad. Hope no casualties. Amen
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by lifestyle1(m): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
which way 9ja ? undecided
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Regiblinkz(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
I can't believe my aunt still lives! there
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
lacasa: GEJ @ it again

SoE fallacy

My thought too.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
payless:

It is not politics. It is what we are going through in Nigeria. Something needs to be done. It is what we have to look at. So many people have been saying this.
What do you mean something needs to be done? Why should you be excited on a this thread? Are you excited that Boko Haram succeeded again? Are you excited that some people may have died or sustained serious injuries? What is the cause of your excitement on this thread? Why is APC and its internet footsolders always excited when Boko Haram successfully carries out an operation? What is it with APC and Boko Haram?

You actions on this thread is evil, inhumane, barbaric, unacceptable and completely dis-respectful to both non-victims and victims of the latest Boko Haram attack

9 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by chata25(m): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
dis is purely political

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
payless:

I used to live in the North and I can tell you those muslims would not do something like this during thier fasting period.

This is handowrk of Jonathan and his Ijaw touts. This is a ploy to distabilize the North, then declare State of Emergency. Igbo people are going to be the sacrificial lamb when it is all said and done.

Shut the fvck up

Ramadan is not stopping islamist from been violent. Maybe what you heard from your muslim neighbourhood is basic form of taqiyya : the islamic doctrine of promoting gospel through deceit and lies.

There is no political affliction in this. It is islam and boko haram.

The pakistani car bombing that happened just few hours ago should be a reasonable sign that Islam and Ramadan have nothing to do with violence.......islam, ramadan and violence is the trinity of mohamed.

18 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2013
hot93.7:

Shut up that your dirty mouth! How else would muslims show the devotion to their demon god allah and his paedophile prophet if not by shedding human blood during the evil month of Ramadan. BTW I don't pity any Yoruba dat is killed in northern nigeria they deserve whatever happens to them

We all have right to say anything we have to say. Yorubas have left the North in large numbers. Why must Igbos remain there after all these violent acts against them? Na by force to do business in the North?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

you are right my brother, new road and enugu road are the heart beat of drink joint and prostitution in kano state, those places are always crowded at night, i just pray the casulties are not much, i know getting accurate figure may not be forth coming now.
You and the bigot you quoted are hypocrites,people just died and the first thing that comes to your mind is what they would tell God in heaven or wherever you believe God is. if You think anybody deserves to die like that because of their sins then you must be worshipping the wrong God

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by AbuMikey(m): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
shockedshocked ...Make I call my Sister when go Visit sombody for Sabon Gari instantly!!!

I just hope she's fine embarassed
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
where is the bomb detonator and disfusser robot It opt to be tested in Kano today na
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by gratiaeo(m): 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
SW are wicked imagine Dayokanu tribalizing the thread already instead of showing sympathy to the victims

11 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
payless:

I used to live in the North and I can tell you those muslims would not do something like this during thier fasting period.

This is handowrk of Jonathan and his Ijaw touts. This is a ploy to distabilize the North, then declare State of Emergency. Igbo people are going to be the sacrificial lamb when it is all said and done.
I dont get the source of your excitement on this thread. Do you think Bomb blast can win elections for APC? Why is APC and its e-warriors always excited when Boko Haram succeed in the evil action? What is the link between APC and Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
What do you mean something needs to be done? Why should you be excited on a this thread? Are you excited that Boko Haram succeeded again? Are you excited that some people may have died or sustained serious injuries? What is the cause of your excitement on this thread?

Well, I am not excited about this. I was only trying to make a point that this violence is political. It is getting out of hand. Someone is sponsoring this act of violence. They sponsors are in PDP. The violence will stop when we realize this.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I dont get the source of your excitement on this thread. Do you think Bomb blast can win elections for APC? Why is APC and its e-warriors always excited when Boko Haram succeed in the evil action? What is the link between APC and Boko Haram?

There is no excitement here. I don't believe this act is religious. To me, it is political.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by mariong(m): 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
payless:

Listen to yourself, do you think you are making any sense? So this is all a slow thinking primate like you can think of when others are showing sympathy to the bereaved and hoping that the number of casualties are few, may be you should tell us exactly how it happened. Conspiracy makes more sense to you because of your apparent gullibility. I suggest you start making effective use of your brain. SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Victorjoseph(m): 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
menh nt again
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
FOLYKAZE: where is the bomb detonator and disfusser robot It opt to be tested in Kano today na
Dude not today.just shut up and pray
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
FOLYKAZE: where is the bomb detonator and disfusser robot It opt to be tested in Kano today na
Dude not today.just shut up and if you can't then pray
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by brownlord: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
Allhar akbar

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Beebash: 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
May God protect us all,but dos fools ought to respect the holy month.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Lanretijani(m): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
Yes, im at kano in brigate qtr the bomb blast at sabo garia in enugu road,new road,the some area not yet confirm.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
uche16:
You and the bigot you quoted are hypocrites,people just died and the first thing that comes to your mind is what they would tell God in heaven or wherever you believe God is. if You think anybody deserves to die like that because of their sins then you must be worshipping the wrong God

sorry you misunderstood me, the young man was pointing out a point just to describe the place and i affirmed the description not the way people died or that i'm judging them.

No matter what, dead is not justify in any circumstance, read my previous post on Nairaland then you will know the type of person that i 'm.

,may the soul of the departed rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by baby124: 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
gratiaeo: SW are wicked imagine Dayokanu tribalizing the thread already instead of showing sympathy to the victims

Dayo is his own man, face him. grin grin
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by gratiaeo(m): 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
What do you mean something needs to be done? Why should you be excited on a this thread? Are you excited that Boko Haram succeeded again? Are you excited that some people may have died or sustained serious injuries? What is the cause of your excitement on this thread?
Don't mind that guy he's rejoicing over another mans sorrow
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
marion g: Listen to yourself, do you think you are making any sense? So this is all a slow thinking primate like you can think of when others are showing sympathy to the bereaved and hoping that the number of casualties is few, may be you should tell us exactly how it happened. Conspiracy makes more sense to you because of your apparent gullibility. I suggest you start making effective use of your brain.
Don't mind this fatuous people,they're all suffering from a variation of stupidity, they always look for conspiracies where the picture is quite clear.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by yeakaka2(m): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
[b][/b]Blood of Jesus......Boko Haram jst threw bomb near my friend house oooo!!!!!! Enugu Rd sabon Gari Kano!!! Let Save people Life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) / Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) / Vigilantes Prevent SARS From Arresting Dino Melaye At Buba Jubril's Fidau Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.