Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State (41874 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos / Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
gratiaeo: SW are wicked imagine Dayokanu tribalizing the thread already instead of showing sympathy to the victims

That young man has lost it in life. Frustration tells over him. I cannot rejoice over another man's pain.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by NegroNtns(m): 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
I hear some Igbos here already challenging Yorubas for not expressing sympathy.

You think these are Igbo casualties but you dont know that yet. But even if you do know and they are Igbos we still do not owe you sympathies on your dead!

It is time you begin to see the cold heartedness of Yoruba for a change.

I implore you Yorubas not to express any consolation or sympathy on dead Igbos. Not long ago some traders from Ibadan were ambushed by who I believe are non boko agents, thoigh it was blamed on boko, Igbos came here in droves to ridicule and mock. Let each carry his own coffin.

If Igbos are killed in North, oh well...tough luck!. Our accomodation and warm heartedness towards Igbo is working negatively against us and we need to bring a stop to it, death losses or not.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
COOL DK:

I think this guy has a case to answer! He said it will happen before occurrence.

Are you serious? He must be arrested immediately if true o!
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by AustineE1: 11:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
okpara ugo:

Dayokanu is a non entity, i was looking for him at the Emeka Offor thread to comment but his cowardice wouldnt allow him display his buffoonery there.

He is always out to insult Igbos and anything concerning Mr. President.

I marvel when i come in contact with some of these online noise makers. Some of them cannot afford 3 square meals per day.
...you are right on point!people who may ve been frustrated with life,only come here to pure out their frustration..i suspect dayokanu has sucidal tendency,he is gradually drifting into his own world!The young man seriously needs help.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by tawa89(f): 11:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
payless: Al-Mustafa connection..........

Igbos are the real target here

I hope you all can realize before it is too late
Wot of Kola Oyebanji? Is he Igbo too?
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
Handsomeemmy: Just when we thought everything was coming back to normal , another bomb blast. I know we will be greeted by stern looking soldiers and new road blocks tomorrow.

Cos you are fools.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by NegroNtns(m): 11:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
okpara ugo:

That young man has lost it in life. Frustration tells over him. I cannot rejoice over another man's pain.

I support dayo's response and post. We will not be in sorrow over igbo blood.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by supreme104: 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
where is d nearest park to gabon? no body is safe in dis country anymore
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by TheBookWorm: 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
What kind of country is Nigeria, where men cannot drink in peace?
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
killayut:

Cos you are fools.
Please why the insult?
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Iykecent007: 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
Had_one: THIS CLEARLY SHOWS THAT THE BOKO BOYS ARE NOT MUSLIMS.
GET LOST lipsrsealed
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by COOLDK(m): 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
payless:

Are you serious? He must be arrested immediately if true o!

Here is the link:

www.nairaland.com/1376916/fashola-gives-22-yr-old-vulcaniser-n100000/1

Maybe that guy knows something
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by basilo101: 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2013
Osiris.211:

Those cowards are only good at quietly burying their brothers killed by boko boys while the internet warriors rants all day long.
i hope u saw d name of d guy whose window was shattered. U beta start calling ur ancestors nw
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
COOL DK:

Here is the link:

www.nairaland.com/1376916/fashola-gives-22-yr-old-vulcaniser-n100000/1

Maybe that guy knows something

Wow! He said "mark my word there will be a bomb explosion in kano"

His ip address must be tracked down and he should brought in for questioning. He knew what was coming.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by trolling(m): 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
TheBookWorm: What kind of country is Nigeria, where men cannot drink in peace?
a country for the nutjobbers grin
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by tawa89(f): 11:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dollarjunkie:

Just like una father of cowardice drank ota pia pia and died.
Nigerians knows the coward tribe so u no need display it here.
Backwarded ingrate bigot of the 21st century.
Middle finger coward-boy
their brother Kola Oyebanji is affected. So many Yorubas will be affected . Why do these people live in perpetual denial of the fact that Boko Haram bomb doesnt diFferentiate btw Chinedu nd Kola . The two known Victims of this blast .
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by AustineE1: 11:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

I support dayo's response and post. We will not be in sorrow over igbo blood.
you ve been seeking for attention!fine and good we ve heard you!but dont forget that you dont throw stone in a crowded market place,it may just land on your mother!The last time there was an attack at Bayero univ.Kano,the dead profs.were yorubas,i also felt depleted because am a Nigerian!for ur informatn,no body cares about ur so called sympathy,just may be your present life even deserves more pity than the dead.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by SwTonia(f): 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
I stay in sabon gari 2 bt d tin no funny oh
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
All of you throwing insults here and there should be ashamed of yourselves. Real people have just died and instead of you to feel sorry and demand a response from your government, you are here cursing each other out. No wonder your government wouldn't do anything!
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by SwTonia(f): 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
payless:

His ip address must be tracked down and he should brought in for questioning. He knew what was coming.
he said dat after d explosion

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by bright007(f): 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
khattab02: Must u start spreading lies, false accussation and blashpemism?
what lies and false accustion?...have you forgotten your virgin-seeking yerima who is proud of replicating the ctions of that 9-year old molester you call your prophet?...the worst part is that the single reason for killing these innocent people is to become entitled to virgins!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by tawa89(f): 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
Negro_Ntns: I hear some Igbos here already challenging Yorubas for not expressing sympathy.

You think these are Igbo casualties but you dont know that yet. But even if you do know and they are Igbos we still do not owe you sympathies on your dead!

I implore you Yorubas not to express any consolation or sympathy on dead Igbos. Not long ago some traders from Ibadan were ambushed by who I believe are non boko agents, thoigh it was blamed on boko, Igbos came here in droves to ridicule and mock. Let each carry his own coffin.

If Igbos are killed in North, oh well...tough luck!. Our accomodation and warm heartedness towards Igbo is working negatively against us and we need to bring a stop to it, death losses or not.

Oga, u forgot your brother Kola Oyebanji who was affected too. So your brothers Kola nd co can die up north nd u dnt even care as long as there Igbos that died with them? Wow! Wot a tribe!!

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
I think we should be nice and desist from saying nasty things. Body counts have not revealed that only Igbo died. Based on what Sabon Gari is, I'm sure Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa etc would be among the dead. For how long should this continue-killing for killings sake? It doesn't make sense.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by khattab02: 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
payless:

Yes sir! More actions needed but not all these crazy amnesties. Just last week they claimed they signed ceasefire with Boko Haramists. What happened to the ceasefire? I don't believe anymore this bombing has something to do with Boko Haram. Explosives are not like okro you go to market and buy. They are not easy commodities to come by in the market. Who is more likely to acquire and distribute these explosives if not the government?

These bombings here and there are political.
U have said it all. I always wonder how do these explosives and amunitions get into the country? Surely it must be men at the top sponsoring such tins .how much do the common man has to buy ammunition and explosives?
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
Negro_Ntns: I hear some Igbos here already challenging Yorubas for not expressing sympathy.

That's harsh, man. I am Yoruba and I wouldn't go that far. There are good and bad people from all tribes. I have met some very nice Igbos here in U.S that sometimes I ask myself if the ones on nairaland are of different country. The ones on nairaland are just different from the ones in the U.S with no traces of tribalism in them. It could be because of the exposure. You hardly find an igbo man in North Carolina who supports PDP or Jonathan. Tough to find here.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by mariong(m): 11:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
payless:

As at the time he made that comment the bomb had already exploded - for close to an hour.

Not withstanding, he has questions to answer. The relevant authorities need to do their job ASAP.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by theripper2: 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
So muslims still blow shiiit up during ramadan? Dats sad really. RIP to the dead and speedy convalescence to the injured.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by khattab02: 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
bright007: what lies and false accustion?...have you forgotten your virgin-seeking yerima who is proud of replicating the ctions of that 9-year old molester you call your prophet?...the worst part is that the single reason for killing these innocent people is to become entitled to virgins!
please bring your proves? Golden advice for u stop blaspheming and lieing against the Prophet coz death is only an Admonition for u.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by dayokanu(m): 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
okpara ugo:

Dayokanu is a non entity, i was looking for him at the Emeka Offor thread to comment but his cowardice wouldnt allow him display his buffoonery there.

He is always out to insult Igbos and anything concerning Mr. President.

I marvel when i come in contact with some of these online noise makers. Some of them cannot afford 3 square meals per day.

I went to the Emeka Offor thread but you were not there, I heard you've legged it to Abidjan as usual
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
Nashville: All of you throwing insults here and there should be ashamed of yourselves. Real people have just died and instead of you to feel sorry and demand a response from your government, you are here cursing each other out. No wonder your government wouldn't do anything!
The very day I heard about civillian JTF in Borno, I was so glad that I had to open a thread saluting their bravery. Why? Because my position on this Boko Haram thing has always been that without community support, no military might can defeat any insurgency. The moderate success seen so far in Borno also confirms my position that the state govt and local govt can do so much more in the war on Boko Haram. They can mobilize the vigillantee groups, local resistance groups,etc. Without support from the states govt, Abuja cannot defeat Boko Haram. I look forward to the day we'll have civillian JTF also in Kano and other states. We need local resistance groups to end Boko Haram. Otherwise, those northern states will remain like Iraq.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 30, 2013
marion g: As at the time he made that comment the bomb had already exploded - for close to an hour.

Not withstanding, he has questions to answer. The relevant authorities need to do their job ASAP.

I am in the U.S, so the time difference confused me. It is just around 7PM here. Yeah, the bomb went off already as at the time he made the statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) / Bukola Saraki Gave His Sister 2 Hours To Leave Ilorin In Her Own Interest / Resign, Saraki: Protesters At National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.