Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra (18912 Views)

What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? / Uninterrupted Electricity Impossible In Nigeria Now— Power Minister: Prof. Nebo / Shape Village Celebrates One Year Anniversary Of Uninterrupted Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 30, 2013
COME BACK IN DECEMBER AND TELL US WHAT UR SEEING. RAINY SEASON. U CAN ONLY SAY HE IS WORKING WHEN IT IS UNINTERRUPTED BETWEEN MARCH AND JUNE. ANY OTHER TIME BROS, UR DECEIVING URSELF.
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by Opoki(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2013
bcomputer101:

Guy, what are you saying? Who collected your bread?

Mr. Seun!!! Please get me a MASE or sledge hammer with blade, scissor, tread and needle.

I need to conduct a brain surgery for somebody.

Doctors on board for the operation:
Okija_juju,
Musiwa,
Adaobi,

Please I need more experience doctors who are expert in transplanting brain.

This guy need serious attention.

THANKS
Pagan 9ja is on his way while caracta has volunteer her dog as a donor.
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by nikkytruth(f): 9:24am On Jul 30, 2013
Thank God ! He said its in Awka because in onitsha where ‎​ȋ̝̊̅ live(housing aπϑ 3-3 axis) Ȋ̝̊̅§ not so ooo. We didn't ђåvε̲̣̣̣̥ light last 2weeks at all aπϑ the light came again on friday last week. Inside the 24 hours ,our doesn't last upto 10hour. Senator Ngige should come aπϑ ‎​D̶̲̥̅̊Õ̳͡ the magic in onitsha.
smiley

2 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2013
Youngzedd:

Where I am currently Fegge Onitsha dey get light like witch but uninterrupted na grammar. They are trying, just managing 22 hours of light daily.

22hours out of 24 and you just aren't HAPPY? :/ cheesy what a great improvement and good news for businesses.

We need such projects in Lagos State where power Generating sets still reign uninterrupted from morning till night. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by ronalmagic10(m): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2013
Som ppl are sayin its not uninterrupted but dey have lite for 21 hrs!! Damn, see enjoyment and we in benin hardly get enough sunlight not to talk of nepa lite. Oshiomole do somtin ooh
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by manneger2: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: Its a pity that Ngige have suddenly joined the stupid bandwagon of insincere propagandist elements just to curry favour n unmerited praise forgetting that the pple he is selling this poo to is on ground to verify this spurious and wicked claims. FYI, I reside in Awada, Onitsha in Anambra State and THEIR HAS NEVER BEEN A TIME WE ENJOYED ''UNINTERRUPTED'' power supply NOT even For A DAY. Enough of this madness and Deceit!
He said awka nt onitsha..nnewi are not havin either but awka and evirons are havin I can comfirm to that
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by soma042(m): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2013
Wow impressive , one more thing iv noticed, them cat face are hidden waiting for them to come and rant grin grin grin
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2013
chaloner: somehow true... in Obosi Anambra state they only take light from 7pm to 10pm , mean OBOSI do have light for 21 hours each day. FRESH AIR EVERYWHERE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool

It has been like that since na. I served there in 2010. I really enjoyed it then oo
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2013
I have said it before and I will continue to say it. Ngige has my vote till 2020. That guy is better than all five Eastern governors combined. Ngige will suprise the wirld by transforming Anambra.... Ngige till death
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by sirekene: 9:32am On Jul 30, 2013
Abia state nko
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by sirekene: 9:32am On Jul 30, 2013
Abia state nko?
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by ruffneck(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2013
Pls pay no mind to dis crap
I live in osha and if anythng power supply here has gone down frm what it was around this time last year ..y'all shld hav kwn ngige by now!!
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by Ajasnoop: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2013
kross_01: For Ngige to claim Anambra now enjoys 24hrs power supply is being mischievious on his part, i dont even want to visit his claim that power supply/transmission is his constituency project, he can claim Enugu - Onitsha expressway construction as his personal project as well for all i care. I'ld be more relaxed hearing Awka south now enjoys 24hrs UPS & not Anambra. Nnewi of all places dont even enjoy up to 21hrs UPS daily. And this is in no way disputing the fact that power distribution has greatly improved over time.

Did you even read the article? Ngige did not claim the whole of Anambra state, he said some parts of Awka and its environs
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by olusenny: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2013
Wish I can do dat in ilorin,kwara state.
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by manneger2: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2013
brownlord: Omon, see matter, them dey test run, and light don dey 24/7 for 3 weeks, what abt wen the tin come begin work fully, that means hope go dey say like go dey 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, and 6 weeks in a month.

Quietly brushing my mouth with a bottle of alomo ( kasapreko ) while parking my bag heading straight to akwa to charge my fone
See hw he even write d awka
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by abdul23(m): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2013
If it's true then that's nice developement by the FG led GEj.waiting for other states to follow. #teamfreshair#
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by GENTLETEE(m): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2013
That is a taste of a new Nigeria. Let this be said of other towns and cities as well. Congrats to Sen Ngige and co for making it happen
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 30, 2013
That Ngige comment get k.Leg. Just tell us that GEJ is working and stop making it same like its your personal project.

For those enjoying the 24hours Ups. Phcn go soon come with bill, dont run o.
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2013
ruffneck: Pls pay no mind to dis crap
I live in osha and if anythng power supply here has gone down frm what it was around this time last year ..y'all shld hav kwn ngige by now!!
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by deshclones(m): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2013
exxell: I have said it before and I will continue to say it. Ngige has my vote till 2020. That guy is better than all five Eastern governors combined. Ngige will suprise the wirld by transforming Anambra.... Ngige till death

Bia nwokem,.any right thinking Anambrarian knows that chukwuma soludo holds the key to the economic emancipation of our beloved state...no dey yarn opata here..we have tried ngige and he showed his worth by constructing 98% of infrastructure in his beloved lga while neglecting the other zones...lets try soludo too,...okwaighota

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by Blaze98: 9:51am On Jul 30, 2013
Guys that's tru, power supply have improved drastically in Akwa but not 24/7. Dats where I live.
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by akaOpene(m): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2013
There has truely been an improvement here in Onitsha but to say power is uninterrupted 4 3weeks is a big lie.It is an average of about 16 hours daily.Let us wait 4 d dry season b4 passing our judgement.There is even no light as i am typing this.
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by immaq8(f): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2013
donem: Hmm! Could this be true? Phoning eastern 9ja to verify the credibility of this claim.
Its true. I live in ifite-awka, d power supply is now stable. Infact refrigerator is now used as A.C.
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by chaloner(m): 9:55am On Jul 30, 2013
dridowu: the last time i check oga jona is the president of Nigeria not for anambra only, so his effort could only be felt by only some part of Anambra and u are so proud of that ? He has been the presi for the last 39months and yet is effort in power is just been felt only in one state ( not every part of anambra).........................good for anambra but bad for the country @ large
and wat of the past leaders? If every president had work on one part likke GEJ , we should be celebrating 1 year of uninterrupted power supply in 9ja. ODe
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by anonimi: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2013
asha 80: this sounds like a campaign strategy.

Indeed coming from an ACN senator Chris Ngige
Na so your HYPOCRISY dey block ya eye so tey you nor gree see better thing?
Something dey tempt me to label ya own as HYPO-CRAZY as the thing don pass ordinary hypocrisy!
Abeg park well make we see road (abi na light sef) joooooor!!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by anonimi: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2013
OlowoTee:

22hours out of 24 and you just aren't HAPPY? :/ cheesy what a great improvement and good news for businesses.

We need such projects in Lagos State where power Generating sets still reign uninterrupted from morning till night. cheesy

You mean upon all the IPPs wey Fashola dey launch left, right & centre with ogbonge shine, shine photos wey Eko Ile dey post yanfu, yanfu for this NL
Na wa oh!!!
Anyway I bin talk am sey all those super size generators wey Oga Fash dey call IPP dem get limit!

4 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by londoner: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2013
I hope this is true.

What about the arth Nnaji electricity project? Is this improving electricity at the moment?
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by Decryptor(m): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Peter Obi is working. cool
while Fowlshola is bluffing tongue

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2013
chaloner: somehow true... in Obosi Anambra state they only take light from 7pm to 10pm , mean OBOSI do have light for 21 hours each day. FRESH AIR EVERYWHERE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool

True talk though
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by fxseven(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2013
Tolexander:

source
the Senator lied. how can the six hours of power we enjoy per day translated to three weeks uninterrupted supply? I live in Awka and right now there is no light. it went off since 4pm yesterday.
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by brownlord: 10:45am On Jul 30, 2013
manneger2:
See hw he even write d awka

U don take ur drugs this mornin?
Re: 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra by chaloner(m): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2013
JideTheBlogger:

It has been like that since na. I served there in 2010. I really enjoyed it then oo
wow jide where did u teach ? Nice as u confirmed d truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Foreign Reserves Rise To $31.5 Billion / Okorocha With Morocco Maduka , Bright Chimezie And Others - Photos / Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.