Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons (34865 Views)

Chinyere Wilfred Shares Photos With Her Sons / Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look / Oluchi Onweagba With Her Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by floxyoly(f): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2013
slap1: Does she have single daughters?

Sorry is your name. she had only but four boys (men) no girl (woman) grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by floxyoly(f): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2013
is her money
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by texaco1: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2013
mascot87: Manu people would never ever make it in life not because they arr destined to be poor but because of the hatred they have for people who are doing better off than themself and there family.Shame on all haters
Are u sure?then maybe we should start clapping for babangida,alamesia and abacha children whenever they lavish money around.
This news should make nigerians sad ,because it has proven that an honest man sweat in nigeria is meaningless
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2013
She for buy four Bugatti veyron for her sons now
@ Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport is 1.8 Million Dollars which is N279,000,000 TIMES 4= N1,116,000,000, we go know who be the real baller
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by coastalqueen: 10:35am On Jul 30, 2013
scipher: tomato ketchup
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by nbright: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2013
that's why I appreciate the "GOOD" women/mothers... Thumbs up madam.. You are a GOOD mother..
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by coastalqueen: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2013
adtiezy1: Haters just full dis place..pray your fada nd momma make it in life...whr d Bleep was my mum wen dis woman was making her money? cry
May your mother not curse you. Oni sokuso! tufia!

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Gbemmy135(f): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2013
deshclones:

Greatest lie ever told...hardwork can only give you three square meals and some good clothes....grace is all you need to make mega money...grace to be at the right place at the right time a deal is been consummated...doubting me??..go check out labourers,bricklayers, etc..those guys work hard but have lil or nothing to show for it.

True talk. Hardwork will only make you comfortable its Grace that make u successful in life.God give me Grace to be successful in life and to always be at the right place at the right time.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2013
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by omojaytee(m): 10:56am On Jul 30, 2013
tellwisdom: Source??
google search!
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2013
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by stevecantrell: 11:11am On Jul 30, 2013
Tolexander: who is now the richest from the boldened part you mentioned?

@topic. As old as those sons looked, na dem mama still dey buy dem something!

Her sons actually run the company on her behalf. They can buy warreva they like.

The rides were just a gift from chairman to her directors.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by slimyem: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2013
Which of those sons is still single? tongue
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Sophiegurl(f): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2013
spongeback: Ugly boys(men)
Beefy

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by UgooJosh: 11:17am On Jul 30, 2013
obowunmi: A corrupt leader, gives personal persons oil blocks, her family is benefitting from the ecosystem of corruption.

I know my prayer for these kinds of people. angry angry
If it were your Dad (or Mum) that owned that oil block, would you pray such prayer for him/her?

When you appreciate good things, you attract them.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Iceman296: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2013
horlajide: Madame plz order one more G-wagon and adopt me for one month cry
Typical Nigerian.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Btruth: 11:24am On Jul 30, 2013
santakris: God of mercy. Do not forget me.

Amin oooo.......& me too ooo Baba God! Abeg enlarge my coast too ooo in Jesus name.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Olaooni88(f): 11:36am On Jul 30, 2013
slap1: Does she have single daughters?
Ask Google.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by ireneidiva(f): 11:36am On Jul 30, 2013
Jealous people! Die!!!! When you are this rich, we will see what you will use your own money for

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Olaooni88(f): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2013
slimyem: Which of those sons is still single? tongue
heheheh... See gold digger, 'ofon'.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by kckelechikc: 11:40am On Jul 30, 2013
Yungwizzzy: How do I make my Mum see this post??
You are a fool, what do u mean by showing ur mother why not make ur own money and buy a H-wagon for a atleast for not aborting ur useless foetus.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by raystanley(m): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2013
WITH ALL THE NOISES, AND OVER HYPED... WHERE THERE IS MONEY THIS AINT S*h*i*t!
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by maskid(m): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2013
Allwility: I aint suprised. Afterall wikipedia says she's the richest black woman in the world.

there is no such thing as wikipedia. its one eediot that typed it there
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Nten: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2013
No hate intended. Must some1 or some other person go to the public to announce latest purchase. Nawa o 4 naija things. Even some personality life that is not for public consumption is now trending on publicity stunt.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Olaooni88(f): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2013
Am sure if this woman announces today that she wanna adopt children + her biological ones, & the applicant must be an orphan, am sure all of these 'bad mouth' nairalanders will be the first person to apply... Some will not even mind of poison their parent(s) if they still have because of money. **Bad belle pple**
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by realkola: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2013
deshclones:

Greatest lie ever told...hardwork can only give you three square meals and some good clothes....grace is all you need to make mega money...grace to be at the right place at the right time a deal is been consummated...doubting me??..go check out labourers,bricklayers, etc..those guys work hard but have lil or nothing to show for it.

Go ask your great grand father to your father while they are not billionaires in their own time ?I want you to know that it takes a PGD Degree to be a MEGA BILLIONAIRE.Where PHD means : Purely Gods Doin

Come to think of it :As single,We spend
4 years before we start schooling...
6years in the primary school..next
6 years in the Secondary school and the next
4 years in the Tertiary Insitution.
10 years to raise kids
Does it mean that we have only 10 years to GET THE MONEY THAT CARE FOR OUR FAMILY before we become a fool at 40 ?There is a saying that a fool at 40 is a fool for ever......Does it means that we should forget ever becoming a millionaire let alone a billionaire ?.......May God help Us O
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 30, 2013
Mynd_44: How can someone make $1million a day and be worth $600million?

Has the OP been drinking garri with vinegar?

What sort of a question is this. Asking as if you are a girl who lacks knowledge of how money walks

If she makes 1m a day, it doesnt affect what her networth is. Daily income could increase or decrease progressively.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by oladapoa1(m): 11:58am On Jul 30, 2013
Tolexander: who is now the richest from the boldened part you mentioned?

@topic. As old as those sons looked, na dem mama still dey buy dem something!
if ur mama buy u benz 230 no collect am jare
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Orikinla(m): 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
Lest you forget, she has given more to charities than to her sons.
She is a beautiful woman with a wonderful soul even before she struck the black gold.
See her Rose of Sharon Foundation on http://roseofsharonfoundation./
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
Oga o. To think that this woman is merely one of the NUMEROUS characters that were made billionaires overnight by IBB, single-handed and unilaterally. How much, then, is the man himself (IBB) worth?

I would easily be persuaded that IBB might in fact be richer than Bill Gates.

As for the clowns attributing this to hardwork, you better snap out of your delusions and pray to get 'lucky'. Whether you believe in it or not, luck (favour, grace, destiny, etc all mean the same thing essentially) is probably the only thing that can make you this wealthy in a rentier state like Nigeria, where meritocracy and equal opportunity are.nonexistent.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Amozever12: 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
slim fit :
She can buy hell for all I care, she is spending our money on her sons period and God is going to judge all this people and their families one day.
And who told you is your money she is spending? You better get facts before castigating people unnecessarily out of envy or jealousy...
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by begwong: 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
Where is the picture of the G-Wagons
Abi is it a crime to see it and have a dream on it grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kcee's Wife, Ijeoma, Spotted At Ubi Franklin's Introduction (Photos) / Kanayo O. Kanayo Chieftaincy Title Ceremony & Housewarming (Photos) / Kemi Olunoyo Replies Davido's 'Under Threat' Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.