Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons (34867 Views)

Chinyere Wilfred Shares Photos With Her Sons / Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look / Oluchi Onweagba With Her Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
[size=18pt]The day started well for me oh, but as soon as I see this news...

Na sidon I sidon begin think of my life angry[/size]
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Rajosh(m): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
Does she need a sugar son?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by opestein: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
caesaraba: Ohhhhkay! She has bought 4 G-Wagons for sons oooo! Where una de? nairalanders. Oya come and start insulting yourselves. Seun don bring food. On your marks, get set, GO!
wat is this one saying
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by titiakins: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
seedord247: What kind of dumb report is this?

If she worth $600 million and oprah winfrey worth $2.8 billion how's she the richest black woman...

Minus shipping? Typical made in ghetto english cheesy
read carefully. it says 'one of the world's richest women' not 'the richest black woman'
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by titiakins: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
slim fit :
She can buy hell for all I care, she is spending our money on her sons period and God is going to judge all this people and their families one day.
your money... hahaha
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by kunlesehan(m): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
I like this. more power to our women (mothers)
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by deshclones(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
realkola:

Go ask your great grand father to your father while they are not billionaires in their own time ?I want you to know that it takes a PGD Degree to be a MEGA BILLIONAIRE.Where PHD means : Purely Gods Doin

Come to think of it :As single,We spend
4 years before we start schooling...
6years in the primary school..next
6 years in the Secondary school and the next
4 years in the Tertiary Insitution.
10 years to raise kids
Does it mean that we have only 10 years to GET THE MONEY THAT CARE FOR OUR FAMILY before we become a fool at 40 ?There is a saying that a fool at 40 is a fool for ever......Does it means that we should forget ever becoming a millionaire let alone a billionaire ?.......May God help Us O

Niggah what in fccks name are u on about

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Babe2sure(f): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
Baba God,pls no forget me o!

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Dairo47: 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
Richest black Man in the world - Alhaji Alinco Dangote
Richest black Woman in the world - Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija
Lagos and Port Harcort referred to as one of the most expensive cities to live in.

Unemployment rate rose by 30%
112 millions of Nigeria are growing poor
70%of Nigeria's population are living below poverty rate...

i may be lying or not - make ur findings...
all i have to say is... Nigeria is still Nigeria; just that our leaders have found more technological way of getting our money without we knowing...
Happy for her ND her kids; but God knows best
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by tpia5: 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
caesaraba: Ohhhhkay! She has bought 4 G-Wagons for sons oooo! Where una de? nairalanders. Oya come and start insulting yourselves. Seun don bring food. On your marks, get set, GO!

I'm also waiting.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by osy77(m): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
santakris: God of mercy. Do not forget me.

grin grin grin I luv nairaland
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Godogwu: 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
blacksta: to ride on Nigerian roads - I say no more

There are ferraris, bugattis, Porsches, lamboginis etc riding on "Nigerian roads" so I frankly don't see your point.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Godogwu: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
slim fit :
She can buy hell for all I care, she is spending our money on her sons period and God is going to judge all this people and their families one day.

Which money? The one your father gave her? I'm lost here.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by ebankole: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2013

If she worth $600 million and oprah winfrey worth $2.8 billion how's she the richest black woman...

THE REPORT SAYS AS AT 2012-

YORUBA PPLE AR WEALTHY WE JUST DON'T MAKE ALL THE NOISES/BEATINBEATIN
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
ebankole:

how...By stealing Oil money!!!

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by ebankole: 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
Mynd_44: How can someone make $1million a day and be worth $600million?

Has the OP been drinking garri with vinegar?

DID SHE JUST START OR VENTURE INTO HER BIZ TODAY?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by sobastical: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
spongeback:
And you had to quote me so you can say this rubbish angry

Its always a pleasure to see someone replying. Like I said am not surprise you called that rubbish, its just that the truth is bitter madam!
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by ebankole: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
kayci_d77:
how...By stealing Oil money!!!

any proof or source?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by COOLDUN: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2013

Please read well before you comment ok, and those people who always click like to every comment before reading them, who clicked like to this your half baked comment should go back to school.

The Post wrote : One of the world's richest women, billionaire oil tycoon Mrs Folorunsho Alakija, and not the Richest woman as you hurriedly jumped to drop your comment. Piece of advice please.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by ideylaff: 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
mascot87: Manu people would never ever make it in life not because they arr destined to be poor but because of the hatred they have for people who are doing better off than themself and there family.Shame on all haters

Cornering the weath meant for the country is not hard work, we know dia story anyway....

GOD will judge them all. when they get to the top they make it look like its all down to hard work... very very lol and sad for an oil producing country struggling with so much poverty and no infrastructure since 1970's

We all think G wagonz are the solution to bad roads and what not....Omashe oooo

Kids are not even teenagers and mummy still buying tinz for them, @ dia age I was buying carsand things... for my folks, nd giving them back what they invested in me Education and Good upbringing...

ds is not a hater ooo just the plain truth...

Im very very comfortable in my own right and I even give back to the society in terms of teaching people how to fish (empowerment) and not just giving people fish/food to eat.

Lesson Learnt.....

See the kind news that is creating traffic , a mother buys cars for her sons who are not even teenagers oooo LOL

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by maskid(m): 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
ebankole:

OMG.. MUST EVERY DAMN THING IN THIS FORUM BE TRIBALISED?? smh
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by SenatorJames(m): 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
Yungwizzzy: How do I make my Mum see this post??

May God prosper you to buy something more than this for your mother, rather than causing her unneccessary thinking by showing her this. Wake up brother you also can make it.

@topic. Congrats Alakijas for God providing you this type of country system to make this huge sum of money
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Ninilowo(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
slap1: Does she have single daughters?
Ole.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by tunergy(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2013

Ghetto grammar police, the report says one of the richest and not the richest. Try and invest a little in patience.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by josite: 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
even if she did. Will a wise woman allow this info to get out?.is she really interested in the wellbeing of these 4 sons?.The prosperity of fools truly is their destruction.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by IYANGBALI: 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
Rajosh: Does she need a sugar son?
I am one already,no vacancy so keep off
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by IYANGBALI: 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
maskid:

OMG.. MUST EVERY DAMN THING IN THIS FORUM BE TRIBALISED?? smh
the thing tire me
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by IYANGBALI: 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
oladapo_a1: if ur mama buy u benz 230 no collect am jare
my mama no even by me bicycle
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by IYANGBALI: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ejaisky: Oh my God see me o...
you are too old for those boys,go look for baba suwe to marry
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by IYANGBALI: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
spongeback: Ugly boys(men)
bad belle,if them wan fok you,you no go gree?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by deebrain(m): 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
scipher: tomato ketchup

Please...put beans inside.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Lawalemi(m): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
Now I know this is the family preferred car brand.
Two of them works but have never entered Chevron cafeteria as far back as I knew. Always in different Mercedez G500.
Oil biz sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Mama G And Okon Lagos Spotted At Elder Bethel Obuah's Burial Today / Naomi Campbell And Idris Elba At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.