Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons (34868 Views)

Chinyere Wilfred Shares Photos With Her Sons / Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look / Oluchi Onweagba With Her Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by SailorXY: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
So she spends approx N100m on four rides & made news... Ok very informative piece. Next angry
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by Barayeks(m): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
"One of the world's richest women, billionaire oil tycoon Mrs Folorunsho Alakija"....... oil tycoon kor... she was granted the license to explore oil...she was awarded oil wells... what is the criteria for choosing an individual to give oil wells to? what was so special about her that she deserved to be awarded with such..... lets stop celebrating thieves abeg, thats Nigeria's money

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by tushbobo(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
Allocating oil blocs to individuals... most do dirty stuff just to get them.
No mass education in the nation...
Therefore, many citizens fail to be objective.
The cycle continues.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by babsjnr(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
eww ugly G wagons
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by coputa(m): 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
Young man she makes $1million a day and not one million naira...are you too old to read and comprehend..
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by IYANGBALI: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
No condition is permanent

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by obowunmi(m): 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ugoo-Josh:

If it were your Dad (or Mum) that owned that oil block, would you pray such prayer for him/her?

When you appreciate good things, you attract them.

My parent's made their wealth without stealing. I'm making my wealth without stealing.... and? NEXT??
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by obowunmi(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
ocelot2006:
And what makes her corrupt? The jealousy sure runs deep. Read your books, work hard and smart, and maybe you'll get there.

How is this about jealousy? Do you have a brain?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by obowunmi(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
Behind bobo: Allocating oil blocs to individuals... most do dirty stuff just to get them.
No mass education in the nation...
Therefore, many citizens fail to be objective.
The cycle continues.

Don't mind the idiots on this thread who keep discussing jealousy. Babaginda owns her. You can't tell her I said that.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by fbabs(m): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
mascot87: Manu people would never ever make it in life not because they arr destined to be poor but because of the hatred they have for people who are doing better off than themself and there family.Shame on all haters
oro l'oso o ko paro.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by abujalapdog(m): 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
slap1: Does she have single daughters?

so tht u can marry atleast 2..poverty has caused u alot of agony! U want to break away frm poverty =marry a rich woman/man daughter!
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by abujalapdog(m): 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: [size=18pt]The day started well for me oh, but as soon as I see this news...

Na sidon I sidon begin think of my life angry[/size]

If u have good tidings between ur legs u can even make more!
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by lymelyte(m): 12:23am On Jul 31, 2013
sexymoma: God Bless Ma Hustle
Which hustle? grin kpecus hustling?

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons by yewawa: 9:05am On Jul 31, 2013
Almighty God ...pls do not forget me too!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth / Naomi Campbell And Idris Elba At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London / Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.