Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! (22048 Views)

Buhari To Ban Cattle From Cities And Villages / Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party / Picture Of The Northern Cities and street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by lacasa: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2013
Beautiful.

Northern projects for Northerners.

Now, all the yigbos here shouting Boko Haram shld kindly call their kinsmen to stay away from these projects. Biko angry

No place for spare parts n dr*gs here o angry

1 Like

Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by londoner: 11:13am On Jul 30, 2013
jmoore:
Are you scared of a toothless bulldog, huh?

Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians.

There are millions of Igbos who reside in the east, let them do the investing. Everyone will not invest in one place.

This is in words alone, the reality is not the case. we are the last ones to know it, that's all.

You should sweep your own house clean before you run to your neighbour to sweep theirs, even if that neighbour is your best friend.

We made a mistake in investing more outside and often doing it first before our own....we should not have done so.
Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by 40Lightyears: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2013
Let them finish building it and lets verify it. These poli(trick)tians cant fool us like this again. angry angry angryGbam!
Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by CHIDONE: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2013
nwabobo: I know some stubborn Igbos will be among the investors.

THEY MUST BE THE FRONTRUNEER INVESTOR THERE. MOST OF THEM HAVE NOT LEARNT ANYTHING
Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by 40Lightyears: 11:25am On Jul 30, 2013
lacasa: Beautiful.

Northern projects for Northerners.

Now, all the yigbos here shouting Boko Haram shld kindly call their kinsmen to stay away from these projects. Biko angry

No place for spare parts n dr*gs here o angry

Dont be fooled, boi! The project hasnt even been completed or better still gone half way and you are here "throwing punches into thin air!". Your so-called politicians will somehow play their usual politics with this. LETS WATCH AND SEE!
Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by omenka(m): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2013
longjon:

What a convoluted response. You need to have yourself examined. Seriously .

Took a second to check out your posts and realized you arnt worth an appropriate response. So long kiddo.
Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by cannonnier(m): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2013
most of the magetive comment from IBOs. Wondering when NDIGBO have turn to bad-belle pipo.

Best of lucks kano.

1 Like

Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by bootypoppin: 11:50am On Jul 30, 2013
You wonder why Nigerians are the way they are. Very negative and unproductive people filled with sentiments. If a northern state govt doesn't do anything for his state u will call him illitrate, looter and boko haram sponsorer..if he does something for his state you will say he shouldn't have, why should he do attempt to fix his own state...most of u guys talk as if u are intelligent..why not give your brains some exercise by trying to render solutions rather than prejudice and cock-blocking?

2 Likes

Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by saintkash(m): 11:53am On Jul 30, 2013
teeo: Why do they keep building so Boko Haram would keep on bombing. Doesn't make any logical sense.

My advise spend development cash in cities like Enugu, Calabar and Abeokuta.

go tell that to ur state governor n d governors of the states u mentioned and allow kano to develop it state.. Boko haram will not last forever.

2 Likes

Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by bootypoppin: 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
To me I think most of u guys comment are negative and based on sentiments..some people are even trying to drag ibgo into this..so what if an ibgo investor invest money in development in kano? If u guys weren't commenting from the comfort of your home you have known that there's a large commercial community of ibgos in kano who live comfortably without harrasment and have become part of kanolites..and what a foolish comment by someone saying why don't kano state invest in enugu or other state..that person ddnt even care to read through his inner urge to right something sentimental or tribal couldn't get a hold of him so he just wrote what came to his mind..people who think forward and are wise wouldn't talk like you guys here..

4 Likes

Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by henrimoto(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
CFCfan: This Kano mega city project has the potential to rival Abuja as the place to be in Northern Nigeria.
taaa!! will stop this! rival abuja as how? am sure u dont no the state u re promoting.. a state dat doesnt tolerate people or strangers of other religion, is talking of becoming a mega city.. how can u compare kano with abuja...? you think if there is no co-existence of people with diff. religion, ideology, ethnic origin and nationalities, you think abuja will be as developed and successful as it is today...? look, go ask, d success story behind most accepted mega cities in d world is in d hands of strangers. take a look @ lagos, what do u see...
Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by zada(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
@Teeo, the government in those state u mentioned are dey block headed? So b'cos of BH, people shld not develop their states Again.I hear u, as if it is every building in the north dey attack. Even terrorist in the middle east hv targets, abi no be worship centres BH dey attack the most. Teeo, if ur governor likes let him not make an initiative for development, dat shld be u pples problem. People like u judge the North and u hvn't even been there before.
Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by henrimoto(m): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
omenka:

You sound like some1 who farts through his mouth because I can still smell the stench of what you just typed thousands of kilometres away! What is wrong with an igbo investing in the project? Pple like you are the reason why Nigeria keeps regressing while other nations make giant strides economically and politically.
have u been to kano state b4? with d antecedent and current situation in kano...d lack of total tolerence of strangers of other religion in d state. with u willing commit ur hard earned more 2 such investment without a heartache and fear of sudden violence
Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by talktimi(m): 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
teeo:

Mr Talkatif read the below

I don't have a business with the state government but i pity investors who want to have HBP over bomb blasts.
and whats your frigging business where an investor decides to spend his money ? You better look for a way to attract investors to your own safer state
Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by henrimoto(m): 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
bootypoppin: To me I think most of u guys comment are negative and based on sentiments..some people are even trying to drag ibgo into this..so what if an ibgo investor invest money in development in kano? If u guys weren't commenting from the comfort of your home you have known that there's a large commercial community of ibgos in kano who live comfortably without harrasment and have become part of kanolites..and what a foolish comment by someone saying why don't kano state invest in enugu or other state..that person ddnt even care to read through his inner urge to right something sentimental or tribal couldn't get a hold of him so he just wrote what came to his mind..people who think forward and are wise wouldn't talk like you guys here..
hello...! if u say d igbos in kano are living without fear, (u can talk about arrasment), it is either u dont stay in kano or u hardly visit d sabon- gari area. is it with dis every week, or monthly destruction of lives and properties in and around sabon-gari u want to talk... just yesterday, there was series of bombing in sabon gari area what do u say to dat?

1 Like

Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by zada(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
A state like Kano does not nid the Igbos to invest in such project, ask most of them the Igbos who reside in kano they will neva give up kano for anything. Many hv been prosperous beyond their lands,dat they do not even have a piece of land in the east. If kano was that worst putting into consideration hw wise they say an Igbo man is, then they must be foolish still living in kano. Even in America with all the security agencies and technology bombings take place, but it doesn't stop their development. Incase, many of us don't knw kano is a state like lagos dat can stand on its own without Federal gov't subvention. Single handedly I do not see those projects as gigantic or financially lofty that kanolites can't handle, dey don't need the Igbos or any other tribe for dat matter to achieve that plan. Like the popular saying abt kano goes " there is nuftin on earth that money can buy and u can't get it from a kanolite". So we shld be more positive and constructive in our arguement!

1 Like

Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by simeonT: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
CHIDONE:

THEY MUST BE THE FRONTRUNEER INVESTOR THERE. MOST OF THEM HAVE NOT LEARNT ANYTHING

we are commending an achievement made by kano state govt, you ibos are already boasting and claiming the glory. No single investment wey happen for naija na ibo man. What % of una see money chop self? I tire for you people o.

1 Like

Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by simeonT: 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
zada: A state like Kano does not nid the Igbos to invest in such project, ask most of them the Igbos who reside in kano they will neva give up kano for anything. Many hv been prosperous beyond their lands,dat they do not even have a piece of land in the east. If kano was that worst putting into consideration hw wise they say an Igbo man is, then they must be foolish still living in kano. Even in America with all the security agencies and technology bombings take place, but it doesn't stop their development. Incase, many of us don't knw kano is a state like lagos dat can stand on its own without Federal gov't subvention. Single handedly I do not see those projects as gigantic or financially lofty that kanolites can't handle, dey don't need the Igbos or any other tribe for dat matter to achieve that plan. Like the popular saying abt kano goes " there is nuftin on earth that money can buy and u can't get it from a kanolite". So we shld be more positive and constructive in our arguement!
Dont mind them, they are all migthy people. It is their way of life to claim to develop everyplace after coming with nothing from nowhere and fed well. That's how they claim they develop Lagos. Instead of being grateful to their host. Ingrates! No other tribe can do this.

1 Like

Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by ignis: 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
Jalal: Kwankwaso is working....
Kano is developing...
Haterz are hating...

While your state governors are busy looting.....
Sorry You missed a line, which is;
....Boko harams are bombing and destroying
Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by mapet: 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
Why do you say things that makes little or no sense
teeo: Why do they keep building so Boko Haram would keep on bombing. Doesn't make any logical sense.

Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by popcykaylah(m): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
grin new bombing site for boko haram.....
Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by mapet: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
Mr. Man, I know you're dreaming of coming to Cities.......and by God's grace it will come to pass.

But.....before then, don't type what you know nothing of.
eastOFwest:

What's the point building new mega cities when the old ones are a sorry sight? Why not use these so called "govt funds" to upgrade the existing city - world class roads & drainage, water, intra-city transport infrastructures etc? Wouldn't it generate the same employment and economic activities? Is there anything wrong with making the lives of the common man slightly more bearable, instead of building houses that less than 5% of the population can afford?

And you think the common man (who makes up more than 90% of the population) will look at these projects and be proud that "his governor is working" for him?
Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by Arsenate(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2013

dumb movafvcker. So much for southern education. Expecting another state to go develop another. Dummmb Inyamiri

1 Like

Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by mapet: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
Please do....
Decryptor: Honestly speaking, the fear of investing in these kind of places has been heightened by what lagos state is doing now to the Ibos. I'm seriously thinking of selling my landed property here in Abuja and investing at home
Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by Arsenate(m): 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
Fvccking Igbos haters. You hate on yorubas and now you're hating on hausas. What a sad bunch. It's no one's fault that your supposed intelligent governors are doing nothing. Go back to your crime infested land
Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
obadiah777: dan boro uba shege dat house look flenty flenty good
Kai!!! obadiah777 walahi talahi ban san ka iya buga hausa ba!! grin
Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by Cleanman(m): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
Arsenate: Fvccking Igbos haters. You hate on yorubas and now you're hating on hausas. What a sad bunch. It's no one's fault that your supposed intelligent governors are doing nothing. Go back to your crime infested land
leave them...they havent learnt their lesson.Soon they will.

EKO O NI BAJE.......Aromisa legbelegbe!.
Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by anataala: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
So that arm robbers, kidnappers, 419, baby factory, fake drugs, fake money,car snachers, and unlimited crimes I have not mention will continue, I said MBA? quote author=teeo]Why do they keep building so Boko Haram would keep on bombing. Doesn't make any logical sense.

My advise spend development cash in cities like Enugu, Calabar and Abeokuta. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by Beaf1: 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
Good job Gov. Kwankwaso. The biggest Mall in Nigeria (Ado Bayero Mall)is also being built in Kano, new flyer-overs etc. Who knows I might choose to invest or retire in Kano.

1 Like

Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by oiseworld: 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
Niger delta oil money at work. cool
Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by DrSadikMagaji(m): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
nwabobo: I know some stubborn Igbos will be among the investors.
SHEGE enemy of progress
Re: Kano's New Mega Cities And Transport Terminals! by tlops(m): 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
Good move by the KaSG. I am happy to see that our Aboki brothers and sisters are making plan for progress. I hope they realise the nature of their state and her citizens and provide a way for any property owner in the mega city to be safe as well as their investment. I for like invest in Kano but I am sure my plot of land in *(Kiyawa rd Dutse)Jigawa has been reallocated, fear will not let be go that state wey I loved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari / How Many Wards In Nigeria????? / 2019 Election: Atiku Visits Ekweremadu, Explains Choice Of Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.