Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Senators- Vanguard. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Senators- Vanguard. (979 Views)

Obasanjo Blasts Senators In Letter To The Senate / Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard / Obasanjo Blasts Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Senators- Vanguard. by ZUBY77(m): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2013
The actress wrote on her Facebook page…
‘Is so shameful that our so called st*pid
OgaAtDtop ar trying to bring back Under age
marriage to our gra8 country Nigeria, how can
u sit ur stupid a** in dat God 4saken chair
calling ur selves Senators and u talkin like
bounce on idi*ts, ya kw me i dnt hide ma
feelings, u al ar f**ls aka ol*do, m*mu, if u
dnt kw youth ar the light of the world make
their light shine n stop talking abt teen
marriages, n start talking abt better things like
(Good roads, electricity, good schools, etc)
pals let’s join hands 2geda n support Mrs Stella
Damasus on dis campaign SayNoToChild
Slavery! My name is Tonto Charity Dikeh I’m a
true Nigerian n I’m not scared to say my
mind #poko’
Tonto joins a growing number of celebrities
protesting the bill.

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/child-marriage-tonto-dike-curses-at-senators/
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Senators- Vanguard. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2013
This her own protest heavy oo. Why is she using words that the people she is fighting for are not supposed to hear
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Senators- Vanguard. by samuelkaykay(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2013
Tooto,mind ur language ooohhh,most of them are your VIP customers or have lost them to another service operator?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Senators- Vanguard. by DollyParton1(f): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
As usual she's fighting the right cause in a classless manner.
Someone send this girl to a school of etiquette pls.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Senators- Vanguard. by coolestboy(m): 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
Diz tonto gal sef, i tire 4 am
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Senators- Vanguard. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
Dear Toto Decay!

Nobody's gonna take you serious this time around. They re all gonna take this childish composition of urs as a good riddance to bad rubbish.

Reason been that, you always talk and hate on people unnecessarily. E.g M J's feud.

Hence your post is null and void.

Kindly apologise to M J's via twitter and stop posting unnecessarily.

Thanks
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Senators- Vanguard. by KwoiZabo(m): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
wetin dey worry these girls sef. Eyaa them never get husband senators dey approve make underage girls take the few wey dey eye them. cheesy

see tonto dike wey dey call herself light of the world. no be only light na salt of the earth grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Senators- Vanguard. by king555(m): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
teeo: This her own protest heavy oo. Why is she using words that the people she is fighting for are not supposed to hear
oga, which word did she use that an 8-13 yr old nigeria dont knw, hear on a regular base or even use them self...... shaa nah olodo, abi nah fools abi nah idiot, tel me which wan the naija piki no sabi..... abeg call white white and call black black

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Senators- Vanguard. by malc619(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
T0NT0 Decay is angry because the supply of T0NT0s will be very much and her own T0NTO might not be highly prices going by the deregulation of the Down stream TONTO sector...

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Alleges Attempt By Police To Turn Rivers Into Military Station / Rip Mr Solomon Lar / Is The President The Greatest Loser In The Anambra Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.