Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Is It Proper To Advice Children To Fight Back If They're Being Bullied? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Proper To Advice Children To Fight Back If They're Being Bullied? (2019 Views)

It Is Proper To Have Sex During Fasting Period? / Meet 36-year-old Mother Who Treats 300 Lifelike Dolls As If They're Her Children / 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper To Advice Children To Fight Back If They're Being Bullied? by biolabee(m): 10:36am On Aug 03, 2013
What of the e bullies on NL

Report ko; retort ni

Hahahahahaha

Bookface I feel you jaawe
Re: Is It Proper To Advice Children To Fight Back If They're Being Bullied? by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 03, 2013
My five month baby is learning how to box and kick now! I trust her, her dad is a black belt holder in Martial art.

My own na to do the fitness technique with her, her dad will do the self defense and martial art.

Na so I dey find trouble anyhow.
No try me, because I fit pass through this PC comot all your teeth for you cheesy

That's how far I dey go.

We rep the bullies.

Cheer leaders
Re: Is It Proper To Advice Children To Fight Back If They're Being Bullied? by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2013
biolabee: What of the e bullies on NL

Report ko; retort ni

Hahahahahaha

Bookface I feel you jaawe

Simple word. Ignore.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Advice Children To Fight Back If They're Being Bullied? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
taryour: Its a capital YES for me o, in fact if my son comes home crying and tells me he was bullied in school,I will personally beat him for not defending himself. He has to defend himself o that's why he is a man, then let his teacher come face me,I will ask him or her if he or she took sleeping pills while kids were being bullied in her class. Mi o bimo ode.

breathless: Saw this yesterday but had no time to respond/contribute. My answer ie YES. Just yesterday I my daughter of almost 6yrs (who looks 10) NEVER to allow me hear she was bullied in any way or any where or else I`ll give her the beating of a lifetime. Told her walk up to any bully and tear the bully a dirty slap the 1st time it happens. That way, the bully will stay clear of her.

Highly disturbing!
Re: Is It Proper To Advice Children To Fight Back If They're Being Bullied? by funkybaby(f): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
taryour: Its a capital YES for me o,in fact if my son comes home crying and tells me he was bullied in school,I will personally beat him for not defending himself. He has to defend himself o that's why he is a man, then let his teacher come face me,I will ask him or her if he or she took sleeping pills while kids were being bullied in her class. Mi o bimo ode.

Shenero: I'll support my kid 2 fight back if he is being bullied by either his age mate or class mate....it wouldn't sound 9ce while reporting 2 me dat he's being bullied by his class mate without fighting he or she back

Smh!!!

Shameful parenting embarassed
Re: Is It Proper To Advice Children To Fight Back If They're Being Bullied? by obowunmi(m): 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
These are the parents of those who killed the Aluu4 boyz... thier parents are typing.

Someone steals from you, burn the geezard to death. Phuck off yo!
Re: Is It Proper To Advice Children To Fight Back If They're Being Bullied? by funkybaby(f): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
breathless: Saw this yesterday but had no time to respond/contribute. My answer ie YES. Just yesterday I my daughter of almost 6yrs (who looks 10) NEVER to allow me hear she was bullied in any way or any where or else I`ll give her the beating of a lifetime. Told her walk up to any bully and tear the bully a dirty slap the 1st time it happens. That way, the bully will stay clear of her.

And you call yourself a FATHER? Smh!!

Your 6years old daughter comes crying to you that she's being bullied at school and this was your response to her

Very shameful. How can you give such advice to a 6 years old GIRL?
Re: Is It Proper To Advice Children To Fight Back If They're Being Bullied? by funkybaby(f): 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

95% Of Nigerian Women Are Not Loyal To Their Husbands / See Photo Of Nigerian Women In 1922 / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.