Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Rate This Website In Scale Of 10 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Rate This Website In Scale Of 10 (456 Views)

Rate This Website In A Scale Of 10 / Who Did This Website / Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate This Website In Scale Of 10 by greenmouse(m): 10:23am On Jul 30, 2013
developers pls rate this website in scale of 10

http://www.logicscrony.net/
Re: Rate This Website In Scale Of 10 by yawatide(f): 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
The design is good, though it could use a few corrections. Most of the improvements will come in the actual code, based on "view source". There are also a few typos peppered throughout the site.

Since I tend to weight scores more on the code and functionality side, I will give the site a 7. If you clean up the code, I can upgrade my score to an 8.

Good job overall though.
Re: Rate This Website In Scale Of 10 by greenmouse(m): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
The design is good, though it could use a few corrections. Most of the improvements will come in the actual code, based on "view source". There are also a few typos peppered throughout the site.

Since I tend to weight scores more on the code and functionality side, I will give the site a 7. If you clean up the code, I can upgrade my score to an 8.

Good job overall though.

Thanks @yewa.

waiting for @graphicplus lolz, seems he is sleeping now
Re: Rate This Website In Scale Of 10 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
Nice design. The main thing i am having mixed feelings about is the picture of the lady you used on the Homepage. To me, her picture doesn't speak technology or what the website is into. Use something much better. I'm still thinking of a better idea, but anyone in the house who sees what i'm seeing could please help out.

(1) (Reply)

List Your Resellers Business Model / Any Merchant That Process Paypal? / Increase Website's Google Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.