Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,484 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Who Did This Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Did This Website (3400 Views)

I Am 17 Years Old, I Designed This Website. Criticise It And Support Me / Who Did This Site? / Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Did This Website by guru01(m): 9:05am On Jan 30, 2012
Re: Who Did This Website by DualCore1: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2012
A Nigerian
Re: Who Did This Website by toysmall: 9:33am On Jan 30, 2012
wo cao a ni mei cry
Re: Who Did This Website by guru01(m): 9:57am On Jan 30, 2012
Am sorry to say, but its the worst i have seen.
Re: Who Did This Website by Slyr0x: 10:05am On Jan 30, 2012
guru01:

Who Did This Website - http://www.mydezonline.com/

Yemlat Technologies - http://yemlattechnologies.com/
Re: Who Did This Website by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 30, 2012
And the title on the link of the yemlat technologies read - The Sweetest CSS Templates WorldWide
Re: Who Did This Website by guru01(m): 10:56am On Jan 30, 2012
*dhtml:

And the title on the link of the yemlat technologies read - The Sweetest CSS Templates WorldWide

hehehehehehehehehehahahahaha, yawa will say: wonders shall neva end, even in 2012
Re: Who Did This Website by yawatide(f): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2012
1) Isn't the yemlat guy here on NL?
2) I will make a N10K bet with anyone on here that the site was done for N10K tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Did This Website by teemy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2012
yawa-ti-de:

2) I will make a N10K bet with anyone on here that the site was done for N10K  tongue
ROTFLOL in Afghanistan.
Re: Who Did This Website by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2012
Mehn, i will show you a site i did with 10k shortly - for a GF
Re: Who Did This Website by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2012
I did this one for 10k - www.lasumsa.org - i did frontend, backend and all that - it is a drupal site
Re: Who Did This Website by Slyr0x: 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2012
*dhtml:

I did this one for 10k - www.lasumsa.org - i did frontend, backend and all that - it is a drupal site

I go bend if na #10k
Re: Who Did This Website by yawatide(f): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2012
Mehn, i will show you a site i did with 10k shortly - for a GF

As they say, there are 2 things that will certainly bring down a man: money and "that thing" cool tongue
Re: Who Did This Website by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2012
Slyr0x:

I go bend if na #10k
Sorry, mixup. The one i made for the babe, i will post it later on - am working on an update. This lasumsa one is for an association i am affiliated with.
Re: Who Did This Website by teemy(m): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2012
yawa-ti-de:

As they say, there are 2 things that will certainly bring down a man: money and "that thing" cool tongue
Woman nko? 411 access required
Re: Who Did This Website by Afam4eva(m): 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2012
That's the best website that i've seen in my life. Good work Yemlat.
Re: Who Did This Website by guru01(m): 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2012
The yemlat guy, must be speechless now.
Re: Who Did This Website by yawatide(f): 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2012
Woman nko? 411 access required

I guess you are still a newbie wen it comes to women. "That thing" refers to the "thing" that women have and use it to confuse men.

get it now? tongue
Re: Who Did This Website by DualCore1: 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2012
I blame this on our Nigerian clientbase who don't know what they want.

How will I be in my right frame of business mind and you bring a site that will do more harm than good and I accept to put it online as the online representative of my business?

We are taking clients in this country for a ride because we know they don't know what they want and anything we say is a green. If we are not forced to sit up, we will prefer to sit in the 10k-per-crap-site zone when our mates left us and are in 2012 while we remain in 2002, amazingly content with ourselves.

This same yemlat has 2 web hosting sites that are embarrassingly sitting comfortably in the year 2002. I specifically cannot talk about those sites and how bad they are and una know why.

I urge every developer to reach out to freelancing sites to get challenging jobs, jobs that will make you learn, Google, read, explore, cry, get frustrated, be determined, get the job done, get paid what you are worth and so much more.
Re: Who Did This Website by aycamry(m): 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2012
I dey speechless ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

1 Like

Re: Who Did This Website by teemy(m): 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2012
yawa-ti-de:

I guess you are still a newbie wen it comes to women.    tongue
@yawa, I prefer to be newbie than put myself in trouble with issue wey no reach my level. Dhtml will say it is true. I was referring to what is the weakness of the female gender. P.S - edited by self duh! Back once again to my question. So yawa-ti-de, what brings women down?
Re: Who Did This Website by yawatide(f): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2012
diamonds grin
Re: Who Did This Website by teemy(m): 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2012
Wow! The good old bling bling. My bet is the ringed ones top the charts over all adornment types. More money needed for bachelorhood status change. My clients' bill just went up. Abi dhtml?
Re: Who Did This Website by guru01(m): 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2012
This is a joking room, this is a serious mess on the table.
How can this 10k problem be solved?
Re: Who Did This Website by Afam4eva(m): 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2012
guru01:

The 10k problem still brings us back to the Nigerian question. You don't expect someone who is trying to feed his family to see a 10k opportunity and not take it. The Nigerian state have failed and this problem is just an off-shoot of the decadence in our country. Which way Nigeria.
Re: Who Did This Website by guru01(m): 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2012
@dual,
how can we take this industry 2012.
Re: Who Did This Website by teemy(m): 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2012
guru01:

If you are in this line of business for yourself, you need to have another business to shock it with so you can do shakara if the 10k guys come along. History has it that those low bidding clients are the most troublesome as well as greedy shoppers. Decide your pricing before collecting any job. Break free dear.
Re: Who Did This Website by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2012
Well. . . . . . .those 10k jobs i did back then - i later use to win much bigger jobs. So when i do a low-budget job, i dont do absolute rubbish.
Re: Who Did This Website by yawatide(f): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2012
To me, the issue isn't 10K or 100K, it is how much net profit you get from it.

At 160:1, 10K is roughly $63. If I were to do something for you, even a website in 1 hr (not likely), that would mean I made $63 per hour. In this case, I wouldn't mind the 10K. However, if I am going to design something for you, make corrections you have, code the site and worse still hook it up to a database, then boiz will not be smiling now. 10K no go even reach d sweat wey I go sweat sake of say light no dey make I take on fan.
Re: Who Did This Website by teemy(m): 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2012
It was a 15k site I started with then and I did learn a lot on the job though troublesome. Looking back now I can say it was worth it.
Re: Who Did This Website by ogzille(m): 7:10am On Jan 31, 2012
Hmmm, why will i be interested in stopping 10k designs

The more "10k designers" we have, the better my business. It does not affect my biz in anyway rather makes my biz better.

The more "10k worth website" developers we have, the better.

Abeg make una free them!!! yemlat fire on! grin
Re: Who Did This Website by ogzille(m): 7:13am On Jan 31, 2012
o boi, see marquee ooooooooo lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Feature Experienced Bloggers On My Blog. Drop Your URL! / How To Get The New Mtn CVM Free 500MB / SFI Affiliate Marketing Special Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.