Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

The ''45 Second Presentation'' That Will Change Your Life. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The ''45 Second Presentation'' That Will Change Your Life. (687 Views)

How to Earn An Extra 45,000-95,000 Naira/month. / Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account Down To $2.45 Billion / Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The ''45 Second Presentation'' That Will Change Your Life. by enm(m): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2013
The ''45 Second Presentation'' that will change your life.

Q: Have you ever thought about what it would be like to ''Own Your Life''? This is what i think it means to ''Own Your Life''......

When you subtract the sleeping time, commuting time, working time and things you have to do each and every day of your life,
most people don't have more than one or two hours a day to do what they would like to do; and then, would they have the money to do it?
We have discover a way a person can learn how to '' Own Your Life'' by building a home based business; and we have a system for doing it
that is so simple anyone can do it. It doesn't require selling, and the best part is, it won't take much of your time.

If you are interested, you can contact me through this number 08098219805 0r bb pin 25878918.
Re: The ''45 Second Presentation'' That Will Change Your Life. by enm(m): 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
What is this way that will change your life forever and be financially free?

What is this way that doesn't require much of your time but have much to give you in return for the little time you invested into it?

What is this way?

To know what this way, is just contact me on this number 08098219805 or bbm pin 25878918

Note this way is not a get rich quick way

It is not for those who don't know what commitment is and what determination is?

And it is not for people who don't know what patience is.
Re: The ''45 Second Presentation'' That Will Change Your Life. by Greatken007(m): 5:38am On Jul 31, 2013
for pple to follow you up you must have to giv them some useful hint about this stuf...Nairaland is nt a secret society:if you cant learn anything on nairaland that means one have a very big spiritual problem....it is an open forum where your free ideas can stil fetch you cash
Re: The ''45 Second Presentation'' That Will Change Your Life. by enm(m): 7:52am On Jul 31, 2013
@greatken, thanks for your advice but it preferrable that interested person should contact me through my phone ( sms will do) number or bbm pin. Am not asking for money or any other thing for me to release any detail just their and location and i will furnish them with an address in their location where they can go and learn about what am talking about first hand from people who are benefiting from this program.

It is better that way because, they will meet a lot of people who will be ready to answer their question and also have the opportunity to network. And if after attending the meeting, they have the mind in joining the program they can get back to me and from there i will become their support team because their progress is my progress.

Interested person should contact me through my number ( an sms will do) or bbm pin for details. 08098219805 or 25878918.
Re: The ''45 Second Presentation'' That Will Change Your Life. by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2013
tell us what is about now

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Business Plan On Poultry, Laundry, Haulage, And Grasscutter Biz / Bitumen 60/70 Grade Available / Part-time Career With Heliculture (snail Farming)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.