Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever (4047 Views)

What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria / I Swear: All Your Need For Business Startup And Change Your Life Forever. / This Infor Can & Will Change Your Life Forever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
It is less than 2weeks into 2013 and i want to introduce you to a principle that will affect your life positively forever.Dont worry,iam not selling anything,but it is a plan to adhere to for business,life or family success.It is called d JOSEPH PRINCIPLE.It is a process whereby u save 20% of whatever comes into your hand.Neither am i introducing any scheme-Remember d story of 1004,where executives were asked to leave after d structure was been sold?if this principle & d focus of personal housing is consi
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
if this principle & d focus on personal housing is placed as a priority,much of d embrassment man faces will be reduced/eliminated.WHY THIS TOPIC?Because u deserve better in LIFE,PLS READ ON
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
I have seen generals retire & had gone to rent houses,i have seen bankers that travel out at least twice a year become nuisance after few months of being relieve of there jobs,those are even small examples,i know & have console political office holders that after a few months of leaving office,expect for what they acquire which they begin to sell to survive,cannot pinpoint on meaningful things(may be thats why some will steal big to be relevant)
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2013
Do the maths? if u save 20% of whatever comes into your hand?In 5years i.e. you have a year salary saved.if such a person is a banker,even if relieved of duty unannounce,he or she has a year of personal salary to live on or work with.When other colleagues are curses & blaming this or that,our friend will be less tense.Now is it possible to save 20%?YES U CAN.

1 Like

Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2013
Immediately u put it as a focus that d N18,000 or N550,000 that comes in as income or profit,that 20% i.e. N3,600 or N110,000 should be saved respectively whether in bond,shares or cash(when your money is much,pls let it be in fixed account).Consider this d money thats not with u,u cannot give,hence if u dont keep it u spend it or if u are d good or generous type give it out.i will continue enlighten more

1 Like

Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by Dsage1: 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2013
excelsiorfarm: Immediately u put it as a focus that d N18,000 or N550,000 that comes in as income or profit,that 20% i.e. N3,600 or N110,000 should be saved respectively whether in bond,shares or cash(when your money is much,pls let it be in fixed account).Consider this d money thats not with u,u cannot give,hence if u dont keep it u spend it or if u are d good or generous type give it out.i will continue enlighten more

Let be specific and be realistic sir.

What type of salary are we talking about?

It should be noted that there are people whose salary could not even sustain them in terms of foods,rent,transport etc.

I saved more than 40% of my income because I'm single. This might not possible for married person but atleast every sensible well paid salary earner should save 20% of their salary.
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2013
D sage:

Let be specific and be realistic sir.

What type of salary are we talking about?

It should be noted that there are people whose salary could not even sustain them in terms of foods,rent,transport etc.

I saved more than 40% of my income because I'm single. This might not possible for married person but atleast every sensible well paid salary earner should save 20% of their salary.
sir understand that there are extreme cases specially in lagos & basically because of expl
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
excelsiorfarm: sir understand that there are extreme cases specially in lagos & basically because of expl
exploitation(few jobs,lots of unemployed,hence if u dont collect d meagre salary,another will),i mentioned two salary differences if u took note,even those in telecom & oil company still borrow to live(because as d salary increase,taste increases),i even know of that had built is home in ibadan,doing catfishing & selling it in abuja),he said if in lagos getting a bam house/car would ha
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2013
excelsiorfarm: exploitation(few jobs,lots of unemployed,hence if u dont collect d meagre salary,another will),i mentioned two salary differences if u took note,even those in telecom & oil company still borrow to live(because as d salary increase,taste increases),i even know of that had built is home in ibadan,doing catfishing & selling it in abuja),he said if in lagos getting a bam house/car would ha
would have rob with him of his present home he built & biz.
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by ihedioramma: 4:12am On Jan 11, 2013
HELLO SIR, IS ME O . TELL ME HOW FIXED ACCOUNT WORKS AND BANKS. CAN I PUT #100,000 IN FIXEM ACCOUNT? IF YES WHAT WILL BE THE PROFIT AT END OF EVERY WEEK OR MONTH? EXAMPLE OF BANKS THANK'S .
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:37am On Jan 11, 2013
ihedioramma: HELLO SIR, IS ME O . TELL ME HOW FIXED ACCOUNT WORKS AND BANKS. CAN I PUT #100,000 IN FIXEM ACCOUNT? IF YES WHAT WILL BE THE PROFIT AT END OF EVERY WEEK OR MONTH? EXAMPLE OF BANKS THANK'S .
fixed deposit,i blieve is also called term deposit,all banks does it,old generation banks interest are mostly small,but u are sure your money is safe,can be a few days,1 month etc.During this period u dont collect your money until d expiratn agreed,but if u collect,no interest.
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:01am On Jan 11, 2013
@ihedioramma,i cant recommend any bank.Go in,make your enquiry & compare their rates,then choose d best,but i do business mostly with banks that have long standing reputation(old banks)or better talk with a financial expert/advisor,my own is to advise on opportunities,how u can invest/good initiative,agric consultant,but i leave individual's money mgt to their advisor
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by Dsage1: 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
ihedioramma: HELLO SIR, IS ME O . TELL ME HOW FIXED ACCOUNT WORKS AND BANKS. CAN I PUT #100,000 IN FIXEM ACCOUNT? IF YES WHAT WILL BE THE PROFIT AT END OF EVERY WEEK OR MONTH? EXAMPLE OF BANKS THANK'S .

Banks pay very low interest on fixed deposit account. Except you want to keep the money for future purpose,please don't put your #100,000 in the nonsense fixed account. Use the money to buy shares if you have notting to do with it.

Access bank- 27k on 1 million for 3months fixing.

Skye- 25+k on 1 million for 3months fixing. Both in 2010.

Base on the above, you may not receive 5k on 100k in 3months.
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by djsmoothy: 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2013
DISTRIBUTORS WANTED FOR NAFDAC REGISTERED WATER (BOTTLE AND SATCHETS)
Pure water production factory in Ayetoro, Nigeria very very good sales rate.

Money Deposits is not required,Distributors should have their own van to pick up product from our factory.

If you are interested please call 08032800595 or email djsmoothy1@hotmail.com
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
@d sage,its good to reply a post,but i expected u to educate my bro which shares he should go into or do u think is all shares that is viable,d same shares transcorp shares some bought for N7.50,i bought for 50kobo sometime ago to say little.may be i should tell u that when u buy a share & u want to sell a share,that if d shares hasnt gain 25% from d price of purchase,that shares hasnt really made profit.
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
@d sage,read my thread again,i dont try to impress any,i said previously safe in bond,shares or cash,d reason u can choose fixed account is to help reduce d tendency of withdrawing d funds for spending.i already told ihedioramma it makes d money safe,i never recommended any bank,i instructed that he check rates & talk with a financial expert,hence if u have any post that could help influence better living,i blieve people are waiting
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by integrityfood: 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2013
PARTNERS NEEDED

I have a fish pond with about 8000 stock capacity. I am operating from my compound with a C of O on the land. I have exhausted my fund over N2.5M on the project so far. I need a partner to invest in the farm. I am in Lagos. I have integrity and if you are interested will disclose the document which of the land which stands as collateral for your investment. you may inbox me at integrityfood@gmail.com or call 08025669642. The farm is available for your inspection and your investment is secured.
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
@lntegrityfood thats quite an investment,pls always use a helping hand next time,with that u should be harvesting by now,all d best
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
Another fact of note to transform your life from 2013 is to get out of debt,debt is spending what u dont have.U can do biz,but never borrow for pleasure & even when borrowing for biz,consider that d agreement is reasonable.This will help overcome worry.

1 Like

Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by ihedioramma: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2013
OK THANK'S MY BROTHERS DSAGE AND EXCELSIORFARM, HELLO DSAGE, WHAT ARE THE GOOD STOCK'S THAT ARE LOW AND GOOD TO BUY GIVE 5 IF U ARE TO BUY ? WHY DID UBA SUSPENDED BEFOR ? DID DAY SELL THERE SHARES &SHAREHOLDERS LIKE FINBANK E.T.C? AS I HAVE 10000 SHARES WITH THEM IS THE SAME THING NOW? OR WHAT ?
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by ihedioramma: 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
OK THANK'S MY BROTHERS DSAGE AND EXCELSIORFARM, HELLO DSAGE, WHAT ARE THE GOOD STOCK'S THAT ARE LOW AND GOOD TO BUY GIVE 5 IF U ARE TO BUY ? WHY DID UBA SUSPENDED BEFOR ? DID DAY SELL THERE SHARES &SHAREHOLDERS LIKE FINBANK E.T.C? AS I HAVE 10000 SHARES WITH THEM IS THE SAME THING NOW? OR WHAT ? . IF THERE IS ANY GOOD INVESTMANT LIKE SHARES TEACH ME PLS MY ID IS ihedioramma@yahoo.ca or 08095025817
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
@ihedioramma i wont recommend any stock for u,but let help understand how to know d shares to buy,first get a stockwatch or a newspaper that contain shares data analysis of d high & low price of last year,compare it with d present price.if eg high of a stock is N11 & its low is say N6,assuming d present price is N10.40,my bro buying such share is not advisable
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
looking for shares that are consistent in bonus/dividend,other indices that affect share prices are a)are they introducing or entry into new market b)when dividend had been given recently d price drops c)price go up when new(credible investor) buy into that company,interestingly some penny stock are better,talk/seek advice of a broker,make sure u get a cscs account for it,d broker will help
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by Dsage1: 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @d sage,its good to reply a post,but i expected u to educate my bro which shares he should go into or do u think is all shares that is viable,d same shares transcorp shares some bought for N7.50,i bought for 50kobo sometime ago to say little.may be i should tell u that when u buy a share & u want to sell a share,that if d shares hasnt gain 25% from d price of purchase,that shares hasnt really made profit.

I was just trying to be sincere with him. Like I said before,if he has notting to do with the money(like business),it's better for him to buy shares than fixing it.

GTB shares is good. Although bought it #23.5 few years back,but to sincere with you,I've received five consecutive shares bonus and dividens. UBA too is not too back.

100k is too small for one's to be getting a nice interest from the FD account.
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by Dsage1: 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2013
ihedioramma: OK THANK'S MY BROTHERS DSAGE AND EXCELSIORFARM, HELLO DSAGE, WHAT ARE THE GOOD STOCK'S THAT ARE LOW AND GOOD TO BUY GIVE 5 IF U ARE TO BUY ? WHY DID UBA SUSPENDED BEFOR ? DID DAY SELL THERE SHARES &SHAREHOLDERS LIKE FINBANK E.T.C? AS I HAVE 10000 SHARES WITH THEM IS THE SAME THING NOW? OR WHAT ? . IF THERE IS ANY GOOD INVESTMANT LIKE SHARES TEACH ME PLS MY ID IS ihedioramma@yahoo.ca or 08095025817

Shares that have tendency to rise in value in the nearest future are;

GTB, FIRST BANK, ZENIT BANK.

As for the UBA,when did you buy it?
Do you have cscs account?

Shares are available 24/7 at the floor of NSE, just see a broker.
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by Dsage1: 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
excelsiorfarm: Another fact of note to transform your life from 2013 is to get out of debt,debt is spending what u dont have.U can do biz,but never borrow for pleasure & even when borrowing for biz,consider that d agreement is reasonable.This will help overcome worry.

Nice one.
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by ihedioramma: 4:39am On Jan 12, 2013
I BOUT THE UBA JUNE 2012 AND I HAVE CSCS ACCOUNT .SO WHAT IS THE STAND OF MY 10,000 SHARES WITH UBA NOW?
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by Qrous(m): 6:07am On Jan 12, 2013
i bought most of my shares(public offers) while seeking admission,since i gained admission i left it unattended though frm time to time i receive dividend n bonus shares certificate.

Now am done with school and NYSC,i want to restart and monitor my shares but i really do not know where and how to start.
1.Do anyone av info on shares/shareholders of d banks that merge/fold?
2.what shud i do to or do i reclaim back my shares?
3.i do not av CSCS account yet,is there a problem wit that?
4.@excelsiorfarm is stockwatch still in print/circulation?

urgent advise needed,plz
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:34am On Jan 12, 2013
@Qrous, let me answer your questions from that of d stockwatch,i havnt seen it in ibadan for quite a good while,but i know newspapers do put up this data analysis on their stock papers,concerning d banks that merge,no problem they would have put into consideratn d shareholders b4 such action,possible option is a structuring where they can agree that a particular bank share is reduced eg if firstbk acquires unitybk,they can decide that for every 25 unitybk share u get 1 Firstbk share,i.e someone wit 25000 w
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:44am On Jan 12, 2013
i.e. someone that has 25000 unitybk shares get 1000 Shares under d new structure.Expect that particular company had packed up.Should u reclaim your claims? There is no need,just ask for d registrars of d company u bought & meet them with your certificate.About CSCS,it is crucial,since u dont trouble yrself with carrying paper/thinking of loss etc,hence get a broker & discuss with him/her.
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by whatalife: 8:20am On Jan 12, 2013
@ excelsiorfarm,
I quite agree with some of the points you have raised though it can be very difficult except one is very disciplined ,it is possible but difficult.
I started out in IT business some 7-8 years ago, from experience due to the fact that my parent are just an average nigerian ,the best they could offer is to send you to school after that you are on your own.Due to the fear of failure at month end after paying my Oversea ISp, i practically save every penny in my hand, and i was still responsible to 2 younger ones who just secure university education and also taking care of my DAd and Mum who are pensionaire. Based on the fact that i always have about 250k-300k every month after all expenses paid (7-8 years ago) I did some few business here and there and wasted more than 2-3Million in this failed business. I then realise along the line that with time competition will set in in the internet business and that 250k in get every month will not always be there, I change gear went into real estate .Bought a piece of land for about 3m in an up coming area and started the development, to day i have 8 flats that generate about 1.54M every year. Now am developing a student hostel of about 10 rooms in a polytechnic environment that will bring in additional 700k year.
Now with the 3g mobile service from major telecom companies it has affected sales of internet cafes across board.
Please note that now that i am married now with a Kid, with more responsibility saving is even more difficult.
@ D sage is very correct , but with discipline it is very possible and better if you are single and you earn a decent income
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:28am On Jan 12, 2013
@whatalife,iam not in contest about d difficulty of saving,but iam saying it is a step a man should embark on to a betterlife.Even as single it is only easy when one is determine.iam marry even at it i know d difficulty.D question do i save regularly?d answer is NO,but i try to make up what i could have in investing,biz etc.But what am sharing is how u can live a fuller LIFE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waste Pet Bottle Recycling Training - YOU CAN MAKE MONEY RECYCLING PLASTICS / Successful Business Models - Church Business In Nigeria / N10 Million Naira Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.