Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (420170 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Silas0(m): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2013
Abeg Coolstan do ur phantom A+ play fifa 12 perfectly without field glitches and lag?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by akwunmi(m): 8:28am On Aug 12, 2013
Tajsagay: Guys, mobility blog is offering this device tecno phantom A+ for just 33k....I realy de interested oo but realiable de be coz me no no dem oo..

Check it out.

http://mobility.com.ng/deal-of-the-week-tecno-phantom-a/
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Tajsagay(m): 9:23am On Aug 12, 2013
franciscogee:
Okay tnks alot, but where do I get the A+ cos jumia and slot don't have it
mobility blog offers the A+ for just 33k

http://mobility.com.ng/deal-of-the-week-tecno-phantom-a-plus/
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Tajsagay(m): 9:28am On Aug 12, 2013
@ akwunmi mobility blog is reliable and well respected in the mobile technology blogosphere
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Olamilec(m): 9:32am On Aug 12, 2013
Tecno as come a long way and these phantoms as crown there effort... What we need now is the App(s) that can help us maximise the usability of the A and A+, custom ROMs, Launchers and possible lovely Screenshots.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by akwunmi(m): 9:39am On Aug 12, 2013
Tajsagay: @ akwunmi mobility blog is reliable and well respected in the mobile technology blogosphere
If u say so I go try n make an order 2moro sha.tnx vry mch.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 12, 2013
Mobility no work o
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Tajsagay(m): 10:31am On Aug 12, 2013
franciscogee: Mobility no work o
what's the meaning of this statement? Stop writing defamatory statements here. Mschew
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2013
grin
Tajsagay: what's the meaning of this statement? Stop writing defamatory statements here. Mschew
Chairman abegy
Go check the link make u see for ya self before u start blabing
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by akwunmi(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
franciscogee: grin
Chairman abegy
IT WORKED 4me wen I click on d link n. I don speak wit 1of dare rep n he snd me gtb acc infos snd d cash n I shld snd my address,bank teller no as a txt,so by thursday I go reciev my eru!!!.so no say e no wok oo,
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by judajix(m): 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
Abeg hu has phantom a fr sale........contact me on 08181884895 abeg reasonable price ooo
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
hustla:

even the tecno n3 serves as a mobile hotspot.. so yes! the A+ can do that and many more.. you can limit the number of people that can connect to it sef or block out users...

thank u
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Tajsagay(m): 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
franciscogee: grin
Chairman abegy
guy just try to the explicit in whatever you write. someone else will see what you wrote and think mobility blog swindled you or something. pls dont tarnish the name of mobility blog oh. I know people that have done biz with mobility numerous times with no complaint.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by coobboy(m): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
Abeh Vicktoh: I jux wish dey could produce a ph wit Gorilla glass,resistant scratch etc
Guy its dragon trail glass a counterpart to gorilla glass its scratch resistant and has unbreakable screen remove ur screen protector use things like
Key
Nail
Knife
Ur powerbank to hit it hard
Wont break just try seriously telling you
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
Silas0: Abeg Coolstan do ur phantom A+ play fifa 12 perfectly without field glitches and lag?
yes it plays it smoothly without any glitches or lags

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by keni: 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
Please can somebody explain the steps to deactivate (NOT DELETE) some apps that run underground on the A+ so that they dont continue to run down my data and battery, such I that I can activate them when ever I need to use them.

Also who is using or has used Viatun VPN before I saw it on google play store and they claim it reduces data usage by 80%?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by akwunmi(m): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
Z
Tajsagay: guy just try to the explicit in whatever you write. someone else will see what you wrote and think mobility blog swindled you or something. pls dont tarnish the name of mobility blog oh. I know people that have done biz with mobility numerous times with no complaint.

@Tajsagay PLS OO u don do any biz wit mobility b4 I don reach bank 2day wnt go pay b4 d banker guy put fear inside me say shay I kno d site?? Abi I kno any bodi wey don folo dem do bizness?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Tajsagay(m): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
akwunmi: Z
@Tajsagay PLS OO u don do any biz wit mobility b4 I don reach bank 2day wnt go pay b4 d banker guy put fear inside me say shay I kno d site?? Abi I kno any bodi wey don folo dem do bizness?

I have and know people who have. but it depends on u sha. If you don't feel confident enough to do biz with them then don't. Simple as that. But I know they are a credible organization. The founder is Yomi adegboye. @Mister_Mobility you can check him out on twitter. @mobility_blog
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by MSItachi: 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
akwunmi: Z

Goods for my front ; Money for ground
Shikena

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by MSItachi: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
keni: Please can somebody explain the steps to deactivate (NOT DELETE) some apps that run underground on the A+ so that they dont continue to run down my data and battery, such I that I can activate them when ever I need to use them

Download Greenify
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Donndino: 6:49am On Aug 13, 2013
Hallo. Someone tell me, how responsive is the touch screen of the phantom A+? Is the screen as responsive as the screens of other high-end smartphones?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by akwunmi(m): 7:02am On Aug 13, 2013
Tajsagay:

I have and know people who have. but it depends on u sha. If you don't feel confident enough to do biz with them then don't. Simple as that. But I know they are a credible organization. The founder is Yomi adegboye. @Mister_Mobility you can check him out on twitter. @mobility_blog
TNX ALOT..I GO FOLO NW
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by akwunmi(m): 7:07am On Aug 13, 2013
Donndino: Hallo. Someone tell me, how responsive is the touch screen of the phantom A+? Is the screen as responsive as the screens of other high-end smartphones?
VERY VERY RESPONSIVE,U WOULD LOVE D FEEL OF IT..TALKING 4RM PHANTOM A XPERIENCE...N i kno IT CANT B LESS on a+ Cox its an advance version.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by bily(m): 7:42am On Aug 13, 2013
anybody has a working cwm recovery port for the phantom A+?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 13, 2013
akwunmi: IT WORKED 4me wen I click on d link n. I don speak wit 1of dare rep n he snd me gtb acc infos snd d cash n I shld snd my address,bank teller no as a txt,so by thursday I go reciev my eru!!!.so no say e no wok oo,
av gotten mine. D fone is waow amazing

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Silas0(m): 7:58am On Aug 13, 2013
How is the battery life like Franciscogee?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 13, 2013
Silas0: How is the battery life like Franciscogee?
Pretty good 7hours heavy use
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by keni: 8:49am On Aug 13, 2013
MSItachi:

Download Greenify

The one I saw says I have to root my phone
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by godwinony(m): 9:27am On Aug 13, 2013
bily: Btw, just got my babe phantom A+ white version through elijahdre home delivery service during the hols. The phone beats my expectation.
I was torn between buying the phantom and gionee e3. Decided togo go for phantom cos charging bank is better than swapping extra battery on gionee in my opinion. I dint regret the decision.
phantom is very fast and fluid. Everything worked fine.
the dual SIM integration is superb in the dialer and messaging app. It's the best I've seen so far in an android dual SIM.
camera is ok
battery lasts 7hrs NON STOP usage with everything syncing inthe the background and Sscreen on with active usage and chatting. (Was conditioning the battery so had to use non stop, we were actually begging the battery to die on time) should get by a full day with light to moderate usage.
rooting very easy with eroot.
I will recommend the phone. Hope this helps...
Yeah..nice phone, own one too..but i think you might be harming your battery of you let it drain first and recharge as a method of caliberating it..the phantom A+ uses a lithium battery which is best caliberated by shallow discharges and fast recharge..your own method is best used on a nickel battery..
Just my half kobo.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by godwinony(m): 9:29am On Aug 13, 2013
bily: Btw, just got my babe phantom A+ white version through elijahdre home delivery service during the hols. The phone beats my expectation.
I was torn between buying the phantom and gionee e3. Decided togo go for phantom cos charging bank is better than swapping extra battery on gionee in my opinion. I dint regret the decision.
phantom is very fast and fluid. Everything worked fine.
the dual SIM integration is superb in the dialer and messaging app. It's the best I've seen so far in an android dual SIM.
camera is ok
battery lasts 7hrs NON STOP usage with everything syncing inthe the background and Sscreen on with active usage and chatting. (Was conditioning the battery so had to use non stop, we were actually begging the battery to die on time) should get by a full day with light to moderate usage.
rooting very easy with eroot.
I will recommend the phone. Hope this helps...
Yeah..nice phone, own one too..but i think you might be harming your battery of you let it drain first and recharge as a method of caliberating it..the phantom A+ uses a lithium battery which is best caliberated by shallow discharges and fast recharge..your own method is best used on a nickel battery..
Just my half kobo.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by goldmin: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2013
pls ooo .i wud like to knw if it is possible to use flash at nite while recording a video an also i wud be glad i can get screenshot of d phone gaming *like*fifa,ashalft*rio etc
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by infotrust(m): 10:17am On Aug 13, 2013
keni: Please can somebody explain the steps to deactivate (NOT DELETE) some apps that run underground on the A+ so that they dont continue to run down my data and battery, such I that I can activate them when ever I need to use them.
Go to settings, click data usage. All d apps in your phone will show up, click on the app you want to stop the background data, you will see 'restrict background data' check the box.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (216) (Reply)

#UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.