Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,309 members, 7,850,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (422076 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by mikxling(m): 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hey, Can someone explain where all the 4gb rom is usable. In my phone,
Internal storage is 1gb (where apps are installed)
Phone storage is 1.62gb (internal sd card for music,videos n 'stuff')
The question is where's the other 1.4gb? To make up for 4gb ROM.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by DMungai: 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2013
veektorh:
there is nffn in that link Bro.. I've bin trying to unlock mine also
http://www.4shared.com/zip/Q4baKQLT/comeagamefifa14_row.html try this now it should work now
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
D.Mungai:

http://www.4shared.com/zip/Q4baKQLT/comeagamefifa14_row.html try this now it should work now
тнєʀє ιѕ ησ ɗσωηℓσαɗ ℓιηк αηɗ ωнαт ιѕ тнє ηαмє σƒ тнє ƒιℓє
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by DMungai: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2013
lilclin: тнєʀє ιѕ ησ ɗσωηℓσαɗ ℓιηк αηɗ ωнαт ιѕ тнє ηαмє σƒ тнє ƒιℓє
Copy it in android/data overwrite what you have there.. You will get unlocked game and 99,999,999 coins to use in ultimate mode
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by DMungai: 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2013
Fifa 14 unlimited coins mod for ultimate team

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by DMungai: 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2013
lilclin: тнєʀє ιѕ ησ ɗσωηℓσαɗ ℓιηк αηɗ ωнαт ιѕ тнє ηαмє σƒ тнє ƒιℓє
Bro check the link properly.. What are you getting after clicking? http://www.4shared.com/zip/Q4baKQLT/comeagamefifa14_row.html Thats the link I will post it again for you to enjoy this game

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by DMungai: 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
Whoever has problems with unlocking FIFA 14 can try this I heard it's working..
Open fifa 14
Click connect Facebook.
Wait till its ok
Go to play, check existing purchase click 2-3 times
It should unlock all modes
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by shogz89: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
Plus guys just got the a+..... And I subscribed with airtel ..., even though it's blazing, I have never seen the 3G sign,.. All I see is H, H+ and E.... Please what does all this mean and what will I do to get the 3G on my phone
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by DMungai: 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by DMungai: 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
shogz89: Plus guys just got the a+..... And I subscribed with airtel ..., even though it's blazing, I have never seen the 3G sign,.. All I see is H, H+ and E.... Please what does all this mean and what will I do to get the 3G on my phone
H means 3G
H+ means 3.75G
With H meaning HSDP/HSUPA - High-Speed Downlink(Uplink)Packet Access

E Means Edge (2G)

How to get 3G? you already have it if you can see H sign
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by nani667: 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
shogz89: Plus guys just got the a+..... And I subscribed with airtel ..., even though it's blazing, I have never seen the 3G sign,.. All I see is H, H+ and E.... Please what does all this mean and what will I do to get the 3G on my phone
H is 3G....H+ is 3.75G
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
D.Mungai:

Bro check the link properly.. What are you getting after clicking? http://www.4shared.com/zip/Q4baKQLT/comeagamefifa14_row.html Thats the link I will post it again for you to enjoy this game
com.ea.game.fifa14_row.zip
by Dennis M. 11,615 KB | 2013-10-15 | ZIP File
com.ea.game.fifa14_row - download at 4shared.
com.ea.game.fifa14_row is hosted at free file sharing
service 4shared.
More...
Download
We recommend B1 Free Archiver to open this file
Download link will be available for the next 54 seconds
Desktop version
Privacy | Terms
© 2005- 2013 4 shared . com. тнαт'ѕ ωαт ι'м gєттιηg
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by DMungai: 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
lilclin: com.ea.game.fifa14_row.zip
by Dennis M. 11,615 KB | 2013-10-15 | ZIP File
com.ea.game.fifa14_row - download at 4shared.
com.ea.game.fifa14_row is hosted at free file sharing
service 4shared.
More...
Download
We recommend B1 Free Archiver to open this file
Download link will be available for the next 54 seconds
Desktop version
Privacy | Terms
© 2005- 2013 4 shared . com
Use Uc browser please then click download that's all blue tab.. This is the screen shot and make sure you have an account with 4 shared.. Wait for the seconds to finish then download will start automatically

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by omootunba: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
OGA admin. MARCJOE is a big contributor on this thread. He gives useful tips and solutions. It will be a loss to most of us on this thread if he remains baned. Most of us agreed he erred but pls. to forgive is divine. Myself and on behalf of those whohave benefited from his contributions hereby fall on our kneels pleading for him.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
D.Mungai:

Use Uc browser please then click download that's all blue tab.. This is the screen shot and make sure you have an account with 4 shared.. Wait for the seconds to finish then download will start automatically
OK I have downloaded it to android/data but still nothing. what do u mean by overwrite bro
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by kaynine59(m): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
Well said bro.. Oya admins do well and free Marc Joe pls.. Thank u
omootunba: OGA admin. MARCJOE is a big contributor on this thread. He gives useful tips and solutions. It will be a loss to most of us on this thread if he remains baned. Most of us agreed he erred but pls. to forgive is divine. Myself and on behalf of those whohave benefited from his contributions hereby fall on our kneels pleading for him.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by kaynine59(m): 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
bro iI hail oo.. I downloaded d commentary for dis fifa 14 and dis ur link is just 11mb..my android/data of dis same file is abt 480mb if i replace it with dis mod wnt I lose my commentary I already downloaded cos I feel it's dat commentary dat jacked it up to 480mb pls advice thanks quote author=D.Mungai]Fifa 14 unlimited coins mod for ultimate team [/quote]
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by kaynine59(m): 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
Pls oh admins make una free Marc Joe oo... We de beg
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by DMungai: 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
kaynine59: bro iI hail oo.. I downloaded d commentary for dis fifa 14 and dis ur link is just 11mb..my android/data of dis same file is abt 480mb if i replace it with dis mod wnt I lose my commentary I already downloaded cos I feel it's dat commentary dat jacked it up to 480mb pls advice thanks quote author=D.Mungai]Fifa 14 unlimited coins mod for ultimate team
Sorry I forgot to mention that whoever has commentary just copy the speech folder in Android/data to some where else then transfer it to that folder I have given out. To my thinking I don't believe one could have downloaded commentary yet you CANT play kick off game modes , where Could one have used the commentary? .. Anyway thanks for that reminder.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by DMungai: 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
lilclin: OK I have downloaded it to android/data but still nothing. what do u mean by overwrite bro
overwrite means copying file in a folder which has has already a file named the same as the one to be copied... Eg in your android/data you have a folder named com.ea.game...... Fifa14 what you have downloaded is still named the same as that.. When you copy you will get a notification that 'you already have that file, you want to overwrite?' say yes now the previous folder will be deleted and the new one will replace it.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by DebbyD1(m): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
hustla:

K!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
D.Mungai:
overwrite means copying file in a folder which has has already a file named the same as the one to be copied... Eg in your android/data you have a folder named com.ea.game...... Fifa14 what you have downloaded is still named the same as that.. When you copy you will get a notification that 'you already have that file, you want to overwrite?' say yes now the previous folder will be deleted and the new one will replace it.
mine is not showing anything like overwrite, its just copying. embarassed
D.Mungai:
mine is not showing anything like overwrite, its just copying.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by DMungai: 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
lilclin: mine is not showing anything like overwrite, its just copying. embarassed mine is not showing anything like overwrite, its just copying.
Do then the easiest way delete what you have in Android/data/com.ea.game.fifa14_row( if you have downloaded commentary then save speech folder somewhere else before deleting all others) and if you don't have commentary then delete Android/data/com.ea.game.fifa14_row then copy what you downloaded in that path android/data......
Then open the game check existing purchase. Then tell me what you get
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
lilclin: OK I have downloaded it to android/data but still nothing. what do u mean by overwrite bro
he means you should replace the file in that location with the one you just downloaded
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
D.Mungai:

Do then the easiest way delete what you have in Android/data/com.ea.game.fifa14_row( if you have downloaded commentary then save speech folder somewhere else before deleting all others) and if you don't have commentary then delete Android/data/com.ea.game.fifa14_row then copy what you downloaded in that path android/data......
it ѕαуѕ ρυʀċнαѕє ċσυℓɗ ησт вє ċσмρℓєтєɗ. ι αℓѕσ ησтιċє тнαт тнє ɗαтα тнαт ι ɗєℓєтєɗ ċσмєѕ вαċк ση αƒтєʀ ѕтαʀтιηg тнє game. ι αℓѕσ gєт єʀʀσʀ ċσηηєċтιηg тσ ѕтσʀє ωнєη ι ċℓιċк ση єχιѕтιηg ρυʀċнαѕє
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by coolest01(m): 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
English can bE difficult for some people to comprehend
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 1:24am On Oct 16, 2013
lilclin: it ѕαуѕ ρυʀċнαѕє ċσυℓɗ ησт вє ċσмρℓєтєɗ. ι αℓѕσ ησтιċє тнαт тнє ɗαтα тнαт ι ɗєℓєтєɗ ċσмєѕ вαċк ση αƒтєʀ ѕтαʀтιηg тнє game. ι αℓѕσ gєт єʀʀσʀ ċσηηєċтιηg тσ ѕтσʀє ωнєη ι ċℓιċк ση єχιѕтιηg ρυʀċнαѕє
it will always create a folder in the data folder once you run the game cus that's where temporary data like replays are saved. In regards to the error make sure that you have a working network connection and for best results turn on your Wi-Fi before running the game and checking for existing purchases
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 2:20am On Oct 16, 2013
D.Mungai:

thanks man I went through ur previous post.it worked. tnx alot
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by DMungai: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2013
lilclin: it ѕαуѕ ρυʀċнαѕє ċσυℓɗ ησт вє ċσмρℓєтєɗ. ι αℓѕσ ησтιċє тнαт тнє ɗαтα тнαт ι ɗєℓєтєɗ ċσмєѕ вαċк ση αƒтєʀ ѕтαʀтιηg тнє game. ι αℓѕσ gєт єʀʀσʀ ċσηηєċтιηg тσ ѕтσʀє ωнєη ι ċℓιċк ση єχιѕтιηg ρυʀċнαѕє
Log off completely from the game, stop it from settings apps if need be put wifi on and data on for the first run.launch the game and then when in home screen give it 10 seconds then tap existing purchase then tell me what happens
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by DMungai: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2013
lilclin: thanks man I went through ur previous post.it worked. tnx alot
your welcome my brother enjoy the game now, do you have unlimited coins?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by shogz89: 8:02am On Oct 16, 2013
My Battery last like til thy Kingdom come

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by yahyus(m): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2013
Hello Tecno Gurus!
Plz how can I factory reset my 3 days old tecno phantom A+? because it showing emergency number only. Thank U in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (216) (Reply)

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.