Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,331 members, 7,850,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (422081 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hariorh: 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
Is there a cheat for etisalat on android devices? Airtel and MTN are both very poor in my area in lag and etisalat is freaking expensive... any help guys?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by varicszoe: 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
omootunba: OGA admin. MARCJOE is a big contributor on this thread. He gives useful tips and solutions. It will be a loss to most of us on this thread if he remains baned. Most of us agreed he erred but pls. to forgive is divine. Myself and on behalf of those whohave benefited from his contributions hereby fall on our kneels pleading for him.
Pls am on ma knees too..
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilshevy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pls when it comes to android am really a notice, i've never used symbian b4 self na only java I dey use since... And I want to maximise the potential of this lovely phantom a+..... Hence, pls don't be bored with ma questions....
1. Can applications be sent from one phantom to another?
2. I tried to send images from my java phone to phantom but my phantom's bluetooth is not detected, and everything is ok.... Pls can't things be sent to android from java?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by coolest01(m): 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
Marcjoe has beeb unbanned na
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
lilclin: ωнαт ιѕ тнє ɗ郃єʀєηċє вєтωєєη α forтєɗ αηɗ αη υηʀσσтєɗ αηɗʀσιɗ ɗєνιċє?
Hmmm...bro check d previous page or check google

Google is our friend....u can also check previous pages for d benefit of rooting
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
spenca: does anyone please know of any android app to directly download videos from youtube and streaming sites ?

Download TUBEMATE HERE

U CAN ALSO ASK UR QUESTIONS AFTER DOWNLOADING AND DONT KNOW HOW TO USE THE APP TO DOWNLOAD VIDEO FROM YOUTUBE
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
lilshevy: Pls when it comes to android am really a notice, i've never used symbian b4 self na only java I dey use since... And I want to maximise the potential of this lovely phantom a+..... Hence, pls don't be bored with ma questions....
2. I tried to send images from my java phone to phantom but my phantom's bluetooth is not detected, and everything is ok.... Pls can't things be sent to android from java?

To ur first question its very possible to share app btw two andriod phone with flashshare or xender...u can always ask how to use d app in sending files btw 2andriod phones..

To ur second question make sure u change visibility timeout in bluetooth settings to NEVER TIME OUT....
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by varicszoe: 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pls ma play store as refused to open....any help from the guru in the room

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by shogz89: 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pls how much can I get micro sd 16gb class 6-10
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
shogz89: Pls how much can I get micro sd 16gb class 6-10
2k5

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by nani667: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
varicszoe: Pls ma play store as refused to open....any help from the guru in the room
it's probably from your network.... as I can see E (edge) on your screenshot.... try opening it with 3G
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by LizyL: 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
Thats weird because they didnt charge me anything to repair mine.
MSItachi:

I was told the phone will have to be sent to Lagos for the screen to be changed and i was billed 12k

maybe i will fix it in Lag when i come to Lagos
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by deamon: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
varicszoe: Pls ma play store as refused to open....any help from the guru in the room

1st of all download root explorer
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
mikxling: Hey, Can someone explain where all the 4gb rom is usable. In my phone,
Internal storage is 1gb (where apps are installed)
Phone storage is 1.62gb (internal sd card for music,videos n 'stuff')
The question is where's the other 1.4gb? To make up for 4gb ROM.

Your system takes that. That's where stock apps and every other thing you can't delete are installed. It's called Root and you need root access and a good app with root privileges to be able to sniff around there
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
Coolstan:

Your system takes that. That's where stock apps and every other thing you can't delete are installed. It's called Root and you need root access and a good app with root privileges to be able to sniff around there

True....coolstan i c u with my ostrish eye.. tongue
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Thuna(m): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
I stay in ibadan along Ojoo side....where can i get cheap and original one there ?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
MSItachi: calcare abuja is asking me to drop the fine for 2 weeks
lol too bad. Sha be rest assured it will be fixed
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
lilshevy: Al hamdulillahi...... I eventually got the phantom a+ at 34.5k at divine anyi communication ikeja.... Coolstan, marcjoe n everyone.... Am grateful grateful...... But have once heard marcjoe says the phone should be charged for 7hrs for the first time but when I charged mine 4 2hrs then it became full.... Pls should i keep charging?
2. The phone no gree enter the pouch oooooo has anyone experienced that? Or does it require any technicality for one to put it in the pouch?
which pouch are you talking about or do you mean the flip case? If yes then you d should remove the back/battery cover before fixing it.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
shogz89: Pls was designed name of the app that one can be watching video and be browsing at the same time
numerous apps can do that. Eg Gplayer, BS player, mobo player etc
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
Thuna: I stay in ibadan along Ojoo side....where can i get cheap and original one there ?

Original wat
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
lilshevy: Pls when it comes to android am really a notice, i've never used symbian b4 self na only java I dey use since... And I want to maximise the potential of this lovely phantom a+..... Hence, pls don't be bored with ma questions....
1. Yes apps can be sent through Xender or Flash share from one phantom to another. 2. Sure! Things can be sent via Bluetooth across mobile platforms. Check your Bluetooth visibility and ensure it is visible to all devices.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
lilshevy: Pls... When i tried to play the pre installed asphalt 6 on my new phantom it says I need a data of 748mb pls do you know any means to avoid this?
you have to copy the game data from the 8gb memory card that came with the phone which you have obviously removed
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
anthony500:

Gplayer

I paid 7k and it was the price the told me which I assumed was fixed.
The.hardly give you your phone same day evenfor software problems.
Cos i asked how much to fix it same day they said its not possible, said something bout sending it to lag
well that means they don't have experienced service personnel over there in abuja. I think they receive the phones and bring it down to Lagos for repairs that's why it takes too long. Over here in Lagos it only takes four working days to fix a broken screen
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
hariorh: Flexing GTA Vice City on my Tecno Phantom... I still enjoy this old game sha... grin
chilling for San Andreas to hit mobile platforms
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Fiilosofer(m): 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
enjoyin evritin bout ma phantom
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
bukky1:
iv asked u this b4, pls how do u include that arrow and txt to ur screenshot?
it's an app called Skitch. Download it from playstore
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
RoyalP101:

Pls Coolstan, Hw could I get it for 34k.......... Although I want to join the League from Abeokuta. Thanks
well you can get it in Lagos as for Abeokuta I dunno where you can get it
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
lilclin: ωнαт ιѕ тнє ɗ郃єʀєηċє вєтωєєη α ʀσσтєɗ αηɗ αη υηʀσσтєɗ αηɗʀσιɗ ɗєνιċє?
Google is your friend really!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
spenca: does anyone please know of any android app to directly download videos from youtube and streaming sites ?
Try tubemate or ogyoutube
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
shogz89: Pls how much can I get micro sd 16gb class 6-10
haven't seen class 6 before
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
marcjoe:

True....coolstan i c u with my ostrish eye.. tongue
I see you too oga. Welcome back
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
Fiilosofer: enjoyin evritin bout ma phantom

Am glad you are sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (216) (Reply)

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.