Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (420652 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by bukky1: 8:28am On Oct 16, 2013
yahyus: Hello Tecno Gurus!
Plz how can I factory reset my 3 days old tecno phantom A+? because it showing emergency number only. Thank U in advance.
ope u hv ur sims inserted correctlly, can u view ur contact?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2013
D.Mungai:

Log off completely from the game, stop it from settings apps if need be put wifi on and data on for the first run.launch the game and then when in home screen give it 10 seconds then tap existing purchase then tell me what happens
I didn't tap on existing purchase cuz everything was already unlocked bro
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilshevy(m): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2013
Am now on my way to ikeja to buy the black phantom a+ but one of my friends told me yesterday that as the screen of the black phantom a+ is black matte, so it's not really clear.... Pls those that have black, is it true?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilshevy(m): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2013
Am now on my way to ikeja to buy the black phantom a+ but one of my friends told me yesterday that as the screen of the black phantom a+ is black matte, so it's not really clear.... Pls those that have black one should help reply asap, is it true?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by bimbaztryzzi(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2013
lilshevy: Am now on my way to ikeja to buy the black phantom a+ but one of my friends told me yesterday that as the screen of the black phantom a+ is black matte, so it's not really clear.... Pls those that have black one should help reply asap, is it true?

Hahahaha no noooo . . am usin nd d screen is clear . . .derz notin lyk a matte screen . . it is d body dat is matte . . d body of d white is glossy finish . . .itz beta to get black coz a matte finish is more resistant to scratch dan glossy . . datz d onli diffrence btween d 2 . . d screen is d same o coz am usin a black a+
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
D.Mungai:

your welcome my brother enjoy the game now, do you have unlimited coins?
fut is not connecting so I don't know for now.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jubrealguy(m): 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
shogz89: My Battery last like til thy Kingdom come
how did u go about it
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by garamah: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
Please house how much is the tecno phantom A+/A2 in Lagos market now, cos I'm planing of buying one soon. Please answer ASAP please evrybodi. Thanks to all.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by nani667: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
garamah: Please house how much is the tecno phantom A+/A2 in Lagos market now, cos I'm planing of buying one soon. Please answer ASAP please evrybodi. Thanks to all.
The phantom A+ costs between 32-35k...while the A2 costs between 40 - 45.....
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by garamah: 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
nani.666:
The phantom A+ costs between 32-35k...while the A2 costs between 40 - 45.....
Thanks appreciate you assistant
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by MSItachi: 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
Coolstan: take it to carlcare. They will fix it
calcare abuja is asking me to drop the fine for 2 weeks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilshevy(m): 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
Al hamdulillahi...... I eventually got the phantom a+ at 34.5k at divine anyi communication ikeja.... Coolstan, marcjoe n everyone.... Am grateful grateful...... But have once heard marcjoe says the phone should be charged for 7hrs for the first time but when I charged mine 4 2hrs then it became full.... Pls should i keep charging?
2. The phone no gree enter the pouch oooooo has anyone experienced that? Or does it require any technicality for one to put it in the pouch?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by LizyL: 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
Please does carlcare abuja fix screens? Please my phantom screen spoilt. How much do they charge?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by blazerinno(m): 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
pls guys,i've got abt 40k to spend on a smartphone.my skewd selection includes uk used xperia tx galaxy s3 and tecno phantom a plus...d only reason am hesistant to get a tecno and ditch these glorified samsung and sony peeps is d scqeen protectn.s3 has gorilla glass and tecno doesnt.am kinda rough xo i wanna knw hw well phantom puts up against scratches and cracks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by anthony500(m): 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
LizyL: Please does carlcare abuja fix screens? Please my phantom screen spoilt. How much do they charge?

MSItachi: calcare abuja is asking me to drop the fine for 2 weeks

It would probably take more than that.
It took carlcare abuja 3weeks and 3days to replace my a+ screen
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by LizyL: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
Thanks but how much did they charge?
anthony500:

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by nani667: 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
anthony500:

na money get power....if you give them adequate motivation you'll probably get your phone that same day
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by LizyL: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
Like how much are you talking about?
nani.666:
na money get power....if you give them adequate motivation you'll probably get your phone that same day
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
D.Mungai:

your welcome my brother enjoy the game now, do you have unlimited coins?
ι ɗση'т вʀσ
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by shogz89: 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pls was designed name of the app that one can be watching video and be browsing at the same time
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilshevy(m): 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pls... When i tried to play the pre installed asphalt 6 on my new phantom it says I need a data of 748mb pls do you know any means to avoid this?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by MikeWillObi(m): 4:33am On Oct 17, 2013
blazerinno: pls guys,i've got abt 40k to spend on a smartphone.my skewd selection includes uk used xperia tx galaxy s3 and tecno phantom a plus...d only reason am hesistant to get a tecno and ditch these glorified samsung and sony peeps is d scqeen protectn.s3 has gorilla glass and tecno doesnt.am kinda rough xo i wanna knw hw well phantom puts up against scratches and cracks

I bought & have been using phantom A+ for 3mths+ now & trust me, It's one device worth the bargain besides in addition to general accessories that come with phones, it's got a pouch & screen protector. Disregard what critic may say. Experience is d best of teachers. Only ascertain d info about phones from those that have used them (like me in this case). wink
blazerinno: pls guys,i've got abt 40k to spend on a smartphone.my skewd selection includes uk used xperia tx galaxy s3 and tecno phantom a plus...d only reason am hesistant to get a tecno and ditch these glorified samsung and sony peeps is d scqeen protectn.s3 has gorilla glass and tecno doesnt.am kinda rough xo i wanna knw hw well phantom puts up against scratches and cracks

I bought & have been using phantom A+ for 3mths+ now & trust me, It's one device worth the bargain besides in addition to general accessories that come with phones, it's got a pouch & screen protector. Disregard what critic may say. Experience is d best of teachers. Only ascertain d info about phones from those that have used them (like me in this case).

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by anthony500(m): 4:55am On Oct 17, 2013
shogz89: Pls was designed name of the app that one can be watching video and be browsing at the same time

Gplayer

nani.666:

I paid 7k and it was the price the told me which I assumed was fixed.
The.hardly give you your phone same day evenfor software problems.
Cos i asked how much to fix it same day they said its not possible, said something bout sending it to lag
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilshevy(m): 6:54am On Oct 17, 2013
Mehn! These people should unban marcjoe nah......... Am now missing da dude.......
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by DMungai: 7:27am On Oct 17, 2013
lilclin: ι ɗση'т вʀσ
you dont have unlimited coins only or dont have the game also?
For unlimited coins ....
Download game killer from here http://androidhackerworld..com/2013/01/game-killer-25-download-here.html
Launch fifa 14,log in ultimate team, note your coins as at that moment,minimise it, launch game killer
you will see an interface which has search option. input the coins number you saw select data type as DWORD(0-4294....) OPTION.
Go back to Fifa 14 buy something or sell something just for the coins number to change. after the change in coins no. go back to game killer, now input the new coins number it will search and give you that number only click it, now edit it put like 9999999 then tap modify and lock option. thats all you. now make your ultimate team with all those expensive players you couldnt buy before
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by blazerinno(m): 7:41am On Oct 17, 2013
Mike Will Obi:

I bought & have been using phantom A+ for 3mths+ now & trust me, It's one device worth the bargain besides in addition to general accessories that come with phones, it's got a pouch & screen protector. Disregard what critic may say. Experience is d best of teachers. Only ascertain d info about phones from those that have used them (like me in this case). wink

I bought & have been using phantom A+ for 3mths+ now & trust me, It's one device worth the bargain besides in addition to general accessories that come with phones, it's got a pouch & screen protector. Disregard what critic may say. Experience is d best of teachers. Only ascertain d info about phones from those that have used them (like me in this case).
thnks bro.will buy phantom nxt week
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by henro111(m): 8:41am On Oct 17, 2013
shogz89: Pls was designed name of the app that one can be watching video and be browsing at the same time
install Gplayer
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ITbomb(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2013
I have been downloading some apps here for keep.
Will it work on the Tab as well or is it only for A+ , that is apart from the ROM which is specifically for A+
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by MSItachi: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2013
anthony500:
I paid 7k and it was the price the told me which I assumed was fixed.
The.hardly give you your phone same day evenfor software problems.
Cos i asked how much to fix it same day they said its not possible, said something bout sending it to lag

I was told the phone will have to be sent to Lagos for the screen to be changed and i was billed 12k

maybe i will fix it in Lag when i come to Lagos
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by shogz89: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2013
henro111: install Gplayer
Will it work for unrooted phone
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by akinlolusewanu9(m): 10:56am On Oct 17, 2013
Put off the phone, now press and hold Volume UP key while pressing the Power button. It will enter recovery mode, from their you can reset the phone to factory settings. Your left most soft key is for selecting i believe.
yahyus: Hello Tecno Gurus!
Plz how can I factory reset my 3 days old tecno phantom A+? because it showing emergency number only. Thank U in advance.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by henro111(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2013
shogz89:
Will it work for unrooted phone
Yes, it work for both rooted and unrooted phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (216) (Reply)

#UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.