Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Fashola Is The Best Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Is The Best Governor (2733 Views)

Imoke Wins Best Governor Award / Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Is The Best Governor by Sagamite(m): 9:54am On Jun 01, 2008
VUB:

2 buildings collapse in 2 days. For waht is Fashola the best governor?

And what has that got to do with Fashola? angry

Jakumo:

Sub-par, code-violating building contractors are criminals who exist and are prosecuted when caught. Blaming the state governor for ever crime committed in his jurisdiction is about as meaningful an exercise as blaming him for spells of adverse weather during his tenure.

Mayor Bloomberg of New York was not blamed when a crane fell on an apartment building in Manhattan just yesterday, killing two construction workers. The building contractor was arrested for that collapse, and there is no reason why Lagos should adopt any different a stance in the apportioning of blame for such incidents that can be traced to procedural negligence.

Jakumo, thank you for responding appropraitely to such silly contribution. smiley
Re: Fashola Is The Best Governor by fyneguy: 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2008
lol

I'm surprised nobody has blamed fashola for his infidel wife, "what's Fashola doing when my wife was cheating on me?' grin

anybody?
Re: Fashola Is The Best Governor by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2008
Since when?
Re: Fashola Is The Best Governor by davidif: 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2008
Let's give credit where credit is due, it seems the guy has done OK.
Re: Fashola Is The Best Governor by tosinadeda: 12:01am On Jun 02, 2008
ok ko ok ni grin
Re: Fashola Is The Best Governor by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 02, 2008
deor03:

my brother those things are special in naija. no doubt. i will thank anybody that provides road,electricity,water for me.

Cos for every govenor that provides these ( my rights) there are 35 others who won't and there's nothing i can do.

Na you no wan do anything and that one na your biz.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Ibadan Anpp Chief / I Had A Dream That Nigeria Divided / Fashola Bags UN-Habitat Award In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.