Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos (21400 Views)

Check Out This Pro Amaechi Banner. PICTURE. / 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC / Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by erniewhez(m): 9:32am On Jul 31, 2013
If a reporter can interview some of this people here, especially the women and old folks, you will be surprised that most of them dont even know why they are protesting. They dont even know what is the problem in Rivers state. All they heard is you will be paid and they fall in the crowd. Its unfortunate the kind of situation we have in this country, people selling their future for money. I tell you we can even have pro SATAN in a country like Nigeria where hunger has taken away the brains of the majority.
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by OGHENE316(m): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2013
ameachi shuold kw dat blood is thicker dan water beside devil na bros God na God father.u cnt go 4 president oo.political sin is unforgivable if na lie as sylva,ibori.
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by JudiciumDei: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2013
Lol!! Funny Jobless yoruba people. While they are busy renting crowds and smoking under the sun, Amaechi and his wife are busy hosting, dining and wining with PGEJ!! hahhahhahahahahahahhaha!!!!!! fools forever!!!!
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by frankkky: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2013
something tells this crowd was rented by the rivers governor opponents to put amechi in a negative,dont be surprised amaenchi knows nothing about this protest,hmmm naija politics,Pdp at work,guys dont be fooled

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by bilms(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
smiley
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by erniewhez(m): 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2013
asiwaju may be connected to this rally, take it or leave it.
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by lagcity(m): 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
Billyonaire: I didnt see Tinubu's kids there.

I didnt see Amaechi's kids there.

I didnt see Wole Soyinka's kids there.

I didnt see Fani Kayode's kids there.

I actually saw no Governor's kid there.

As always, the poor masses have been paid kobo kobo and given placards to walk around under the tropical African sun, chanting God-knows-what. In Lagos, not PH, and not Abuja, what a conundrum.

In the end, when the battles are over, whether you win or you lose. The success is that of the political vultures, who feed from the carcasses of the victims AND victors.

Amaechi needs to understand, that the courts of public opinion and lamenting at press conferences has never saved a man from himself.

HUMILITY costs NOTHING, yet Amaechi can not afford NOTHING.

#SHAME !

HUMILITY to whom? You want to be humble to someone who is ruining your country and running around like an emperor with no clothes? It is a real shame that people like you are the ones pushing Jonathan for personal gains; keep pushing the man to his demise.
I'm not surprised you disdain the courts of public opinion since it is the same court that will throw your gang into the dustbin of history. People and history will not be kind to Jonathan and his gang even after the charade called "good governance tour" grin You can enjoy your migraine episodes over this truth. grin
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by McLuhan(m): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
Billyonaire: I didnt see Tinubu's kids there.

I didnt see Amaechi's kids there.

I didnt see Wole Soyinka's kids there.

I didnt see Fani Kayode's kids there.

I actually saw no Governor's kid there.

As always, the poor masses have been paid kobo kobo and given placards to walk around under the tropical African sun, chanting God-knows-what. In Lagos, not PH, and not Abuja, what a conundrum.

In the end, when the battles are over, whether you win or you lose. The success is that of the political vultures, who feed from the carcasses of the victims AND victors.

Amaechi needs to understand, that the courts of public opinion and lamenting at press conferences has never saved a man from himself.

HUMILITY costs NOTHING, yet Amaechi can not afford NOTHING.

#SHAME !
My brother, humility is the scarcest commodity among politicians today. And yet it is the most rewarding of all virtues to cultivate, for everyone who exalts himself shall be abased and everyone who humbles himself shall be exalted. That is why I've always feared that Amaechi might ultimately suffer political shipwreck. He is a relative of mine, but I've always feared that he is much too arrogant for his own good. I wish I could tell him this myself, but he has so outgrown me in wealth and circumstance that I can hardly go near him anymore, even if I could muster the courage to advise him. I do still pray for him though, and I hope - I sincerely hope - everything will end well.
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by DLioness(f): 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2013
Arrant nonsense!
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by ZAYD(m): 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
This is interesting
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by docsamie: 12:08am On Aug 01, 2013
2015 still far nw! Amaechi all the way sha.
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by Dpeacemaker101: 2:50am On Aug 01, 2013
Is this not madness, how come streets of Lagos has now turned to river state, where they should have protested. Group of jobless people,most of them can't even read what they have on their hands.
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by bilms(m): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
[email][/email]
Re: Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos by bilms(m): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
[email][/email][code][/code]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why PDP, R-APC Couldn’t Withstand Buhari During 2019 Election – Galadima / APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) / Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.