Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,721 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? (26577 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / My Brother Or My Wife, Who Should I Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by skyluv2000(m): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
This is what the Bible called unnecessaary, irrelevant, unimportant and unconstructive topic, and the bible added in this kind we sud utterly neglect it, ie such topics. So pls am not cut out for this kind of trash. Pls what is the latest with Amechi.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Sweetlemon(f): 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
HoldenCaulfield: Me? Brother? Attending? Gay marriage? Of all the comical ideas?

Classic! cheesy cheesy grin

@ topic, I reject and bind every spirit of homosexualism in my family in Jesus' name.

10 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by simdam500(m): 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
breaktro: I know most of us have diverse opinions about this gay issue.In order to try to clarify things,I want to know if you can confidently attend the wedding of your gay brother and even invite your friends,[b]in case the gay marriage law is lifted.[/b]The floor is open for your opinions.
LIFTED In which country, am sure it not my own NIGERIAN

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by ozoemeka(m): 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
yea
breaktro: I know most of us have diverse opinions about this gay issue.In order to try to clarify things,I want to know if you can confidently attend the wedding of your gay brother and even invite your friends,in case the gay marriage law is lifted.The floor is open for your opinions.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by aieromon(m): 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
I can't resist free food and drinks jare. . . . .

Wetin consign agbero with overload?

4 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by murorun1(m): 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
breaktro: I know most of us have diverse opinions about this gay issue.In order to try to clarify things,I want to know if you can confidently attend the wedding of your gay brother and even invite your friends,in case the gay marriage law is lifted.The floor is open for your opinions.
such broda,cousin,frnd,neighbour, etc should count theirselvs disowned.gbam!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by ijawkid(m): 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
Instead of me to attend the wedding make army,Jtf and police arrest me.....

angry........

Wetin them dey wed for??.......

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Mamacita007(f): 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Classic! cheesy cheesy grin

@ topic, I reject and bind every spirit of homosexualism in my family in Jesus' name.

Amen amen & amen IJN

5 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Emilord(m): 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
Oh!yes i will,but that would be when i become a GAy.
But i know that i will never leave an opposite sex(girls)

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by alpattini(m): 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hell no! Period.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by kandiikane(m): 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
All this hediotic pretenders! As if you've not ask your girlfriends or wives to let you insert your pee-pee in their a-hole. Undercover homos! grin

7 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by ozoemeka(m): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hopefully IN THE SAME LIGHT you will:
1. Attend weddings of husband snatchers - women who marry married men
2. Attend weddings of thieves, liars, fornicators etc

Since YOU are THE Apostle/Angel/Messenger of GOD , right?

basisop: I'll attend just to kill them for being a disgrace to the family.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by ozoemeka(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
Pure Hypocrisy.
So "the LATEST WITH AMECHI" is a constructive topic right?

skyluv2000: This is what the Bible called unnecessaary, irrelevant, unimportant and unconstructive topic, and the bible added in this kind we sud utterly neglect it, ie such topics. So pls am not cut out for this kind of trash. Pls what is the latest with Amechi.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
No Nigerian in his right mind would embrace same sex relationship. To that is to invite the wrath of God on us.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Vansnickers: 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
Billyonaire: Bisexual Lesbians - Yes (I've got stake in 3some): 100% Lesbians - No : Male Homos - No.

So you will have se.x with your Bisexual sister /relative? I see you fancy inbreeding.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by kandiikane(m): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
Oluwaseytiano: No Nigerian in his right mind would embrace same sex relationship. To that is to invite the wrath of God on us.

Oh riiight, so the wrath of God is not in nigeria at the moment?

9 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by kandiikane(m): 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
Van snickers:

So you will have se.x with your Bisexual sister /relative? I see you fancy inbreeding.
grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by godwinony(m): 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
not even possible sef..all my male brothers and relatives like women lol..asides, which mouth you go take invite my uncles to such nonsense? try and a pump action gun sound will be the last sound you hear on earth.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
kandiikane: All this hediotic pretenders! As if you've not ask your girlfriends or wives to let you insert your pee-pee in their a-hole. Undercover homos! grin
totally of topic, just because a person wants anal doesnt mean he's gay.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Rocktation(f): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
If Naija police gather una for that wedding...
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
kandiikane:

Oh riiight, so the wrath of God is not in nigeria at the moment?
right now, i would say we are blessed. No earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunami

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by jadakiss213(m): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
And Risk 14 years in Keffi Prisons Mbano!
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Ayab1203(f): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
I don't really care sha! IBut I think I won't ! Just do ur tin , I do my own! D sky is wide enuf for all d birds God has created! But don't shove ur sexual preference in my face wether homo or heter. The problems bedeviling planet earth is beyond a case of who u r with!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by gradeA(m): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
Even if it's accepted by d Nigerian constitution, it can never be accepted by d constitution of my bible cos God's standards never change,therefore i wld never be in support of it talk more about attending such a wedding.

chineke ekwela ihe-ojo.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Longeria(m): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
I dey mad?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Archilouis(m): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
Why will discussion on this topic make front page?
The more we build tickling ears for this, the sooner it will become a norm in our community.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by alphaconde(m): 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
Who am I to judge gay people?

4 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by deebrain(m): 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
ofcourse i will attend. But with a motive to distribute good RKOs to many of the fellow attendees. angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by kandiikane(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
Oluwaseytiano: right now, i would say we are blessed. No earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunami

so the corruption, poverty and killings etc is a blessing abi?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by moscobabs(m): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
why not? to see their stupidity of course?
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by datmix(m): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
I am laughing in 3D grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
afrobaby: Haba, I be confirmed ijebu woman from a core ijebu family, none of my relative will ever say they are gay, let alone talk about gay marriage, you will hear comments like omo ale, who s your father in this land, lols, they would better pretend and remain unmarried than say such a disgusting thing
Seriously, I dont think I can stand that talk let alone attending such a wedding, God forbid
a reeeeeee grin eweso o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument / My Wife Demands N500 Before Sex, Man Tells Court / Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.