Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? (26590 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / My Brother Or My Wife, Who Should I Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
I see 4 classes of people in this thread so far;

-Gays

-Gay lovers(those that has gay friends or siblings)

-Homophobes(Despise gays to the point of insanity)

-Neutrals(Not against the gays in public, but secretly despised them)

Which group do you belong to?wink
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Why not?

Does being gay make them any less of a human being?

Do they not contribute their quota if not more to society? e.g taxes?

Yes, not only will I attend such weddings if I'm lucky to be invited to one, I'll use that as an excuse to go shopping, get myself some TLC from the salon/hair dressers and buy them a big present wrapped beautifully and an equally nice congratulatory wedding card to go with it.

Then I'll dance the happy dance at their reception and really let my hair down.
gay re not born , they re made

4 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by kandiikane(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
Oluwaseytiano: totally of topic, just because a person wants anal doesnt mean he's gay.

Wait, is it not the same act you guys condemn? It's still sodomy whether is done to a man or a woman.

3 Likes

moscobabs: why not? to see their stupidity of course?
gringrin
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
Yes!!! I shall be attending uncle Varo's wedding this december, never met his BF(GF) though.

Forget the moral part! Am going because it involves travelling!

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by azyaq(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
breaktro: I know most of us have diverse opinions about this gay issue.In order to try to clarify things,I want to know if you can confidently attend the wedding of your gay brother and even invite your friends,in case the gay marriage law is lifted.The floor is open for your opinions.
don't border I can't gay for broda. Case closed
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by bingbagbo(m): 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
yes i will......

....with a gun angry angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Pdizzle(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
Y nt

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
Omo, see as gay full here. #walks out

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by PBundles(m): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
Interesting topic and to honest I dont know what I would do, but if it were a friend I have known, I think I would. Its fine we all have our opinions and I will respect that, but help me , all these people shouting hell fire and the rest, what tragedy have we committed far worse then homosexuality that we are seeing the daily punishment for. It must be really bad. I decided long ago, God, the position of God is filled with no possibility of it ever being vacant so I need not apply nor try and act like God.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
skyluv2000: This is what the Bible called unnecessaary, irrelevant, unimportant and unconstructive topic, and the bible added in this kind we sud utterly neglect it, ie such topics. So pls am not cut out for this kind of trash. Pls what is the latest with Amechi.
amechi is in his state having a nice time with a plate of akpu and ogbono soup :D8-)
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
Van snickers:

So you will have se.x with your Bisexual sister /relative? I see you fancy inbreeding.
Do not act mischievous cos you are not, you understand what I mean, but you chose to spin the yarn as you desire. What can I do ? Nothing.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
As long as there's Jollof rice and chicken why not ? gay doesn't affect the food. grin

4 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by PBundles(m): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
You also have Neutral and DONT despise them. Enough hate in the world, no need to add any more.

FrostyZonn: I see 4 classes of people in this thread so far;

-Gays

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Gudintent: 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
Sure will

Kini big deal

He is my brother

6 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
Yes, with the hope dat it wld be called-off at the last minute.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by PBundles(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
If you could channel this hate to the F'in Politicians that are ripping us off, I think Id side you. So when you going hunting??

basisop: I'll attend just to kill them for being a disgrace to the family.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
Aleeyouchalawa: Ehen ubangiji Allah ya tsare ya kare , yan bura uba sheguna tsinannu, Allah ya halaka ku duk inda kuke!
ameeeeen
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by wenger44: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
Never...

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
Sure I would, if he was gay i'd still want him to be happy. As long as its two consenting adults why should I lose sleep over it?

4 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by hettyjane: 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
To somebody eles's own i will attend to feed my eyes and do "gbeborun" but my family member,God forbid,which leg i go take go am,the Humiliation is enough to bury me.when its time to kiss the bride,how dey go carry kiss?Tufiakwa!Chukwu aju!
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by ndlife: 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
God please forgive us our sins, for will don't know what we are doing.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by AdeniyiAyodele(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
Brother this is abolute nonsense. How can a man marry another man in this God's blessed country talkless of attending an irrelevant wedding of such. It is very disgusting to watch a man having sex with another man. Try it & see. Mitcheew

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
PBundles: You also have Neutral and DONT despise them. Enough hate in the world, no need to add any more.

You sure sound like a neutral, which makes you a secret gay hater.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by tantita(m): 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
black man quite acting like uve suddenly developed will over nite we still d white mans b#@h we accepted democracy didn't ...we a conceptualization of freedom n equality....now watch al tins good n horrible come tru dt door jst a matter of time we will accept it ....lord hep us al.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by manny4life(m): 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
FrostyZonn:

You sure sound like a neutral, which means you hate them secretly.

Does he have to like or hate them? Can't one have a neutral opinion on issues? Geezz

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Sweetlemon(f): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
FrostyZonn: I see 4 classes of people in this thread so far;

-Gays

I'm neutral when I try to tell myself that they are God's creation and we shouldn't judge them since we don't know what they might have been through to make them that way. But I'm really more of a homophobe!
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Ayatullah(m): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
breaktro: I know most of us have diverse opinions about this gay issue.In order to try to clarify things,I want to know if you can confidently attend the wedding of your gay brother and even invite your friends,in case the gay marriage law is lifted.The floor is open for your opinions.

@breaktro, if you have such perverse people in your family and you cannot 'take them out', then you can send a message to Pope Francis to represent you at the evil wedding.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
... undecidedsee jamb question mtcheww I attended Elton John's own,sat close to the Queen and ugly princess Camila lipsrsealed
And looking 4wad to that of ma nl fwends kiss

Masonkz and

H!
Can't wait to dance baby oku on that day and see what d 'baby' will look like! grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by dplomaticVal: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
Its impossible besides no church wil assent to same-sex marriage in Nigeria.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
manny4life:

Does he have to like or hate them? Can't one have a neutral opinion on issues? Geezz

Nope, it's not possible. It's against human nature. It's either you are for or against. If you tell yourself otherwise, then you are only deceiving yourself.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by PBundles(m): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
Actually not. I have had the opportunity to have lived all over the world and my wife has gay friends. Its not my thing, but to be honest the times I have met or dealt with them, I have had no issues. Dude I have had more issues with sr8 people then homosexuals. So Im not gay, to be honest dont undertand it, but I wont judge them. God has filled that vacancy.

FrostyZonn:

You sure sound like a neutral, which makes you a secret gay hater.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument / My Wife Demands N500 Before Sex, Man Tells Court / Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.