Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,695 members, 7,837,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan (19781 Views)

Nigerians Demands President Jonathan PH’D Thesis / FG Finally Agrees To Meet ASUU Demands!!! / ASUU Demands Will Cripple Govt – Maku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by Hilaskee(m): 10:07am On Jul 31, 2013
This is good! Thumbs up to Mr President!!
Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by mbhs139(m): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2013
Why not let ASUU call off the strike, witness the shake of hands across the table by representatives of both parties, with back slapping, before you start the celebration.

Little wonder our politicians take us for a ride. All these years, you guys have not learn how to read the lips of those in government.

Just yesterday, Chief Emeka Wogu (Minister of Labour) was quoted to have said Government can not implement the agreement they had with ASUU in 2009. Here you are rejoicing at the mere announcement that the minister should implement it. Well, na huna sabi. Me don do ma own comot.

1 Like

Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by Mikebis(m): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2013
Wow am xo apy menh.tank GOD.skul tinz on ma mind
Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by slap1(m): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2013
For the first time, I gotta say, "Thanks, GEJ! God bless you".
Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by calddon(m): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2013
so it was this his visit to the primary school dat reminded him ASUU was on strike..... angryso it was this his visit to the primary school dat reminded him ASUU was on strike.....

1 Like

Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by neksummi(m): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2013
nerodenero: When will our educational sector be free from strikes?Anyway,it is still a step in the right direction.
When our leaders learn to do things right..
Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:11am On Jul 31, 2013
Ride Mr. President! grin grin grin #TeamGEJ
Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by Amcislam: 10:13am On Jul 31, 2013
abeg make madam education do sharp sharp.
Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2013
Na so so talk talk no action...mtcheeww... angryangry
Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by bknight: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2013
Damn! That state really needs more schools up in there undecided
Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by traffickz(m): 10:17am On Jul 31, 2013
ASUU too should stand their grounds once and for all.

Where are those unilorin profs?
Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by Emlina(f): 10:20am On Jul 31, 2013
Appliedmaths.:
Orders are cheap, we need results.
Atleast d orders wil gv hope dt results re comin. Beta u kn smtin has been said concernin it dan silence. Atleast, an order is here....
Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by mekaboy(m): 10:24am On Jul 31, 2013
yinchar: To commence implementation?...The question to ask the el-retardino was that....when did he gave the directive?, because as of today nothing concrete had been heard, and thousands of students are still sleeping at home.

When did he gave? And u call GEJ retard?

1 Like

Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by chunbarca(m): 10:26am On Jul 31, 2013
Toh oya education minister its ur turn nw cus Oga @ d top hv spoken.......... Cn wait 2 go back 2 skul wow of d grt nigerian students....
Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by elbinmanny(m): 10:27am On Jul 31, 2013
yinchar: To commence implementation?...The question to ask the el-retardino was that....when did he gave the directive?, because as of today nothing concrete had been heard, and thousands of students are still sleeping at home.
who is this incubated moro'on ?? B4 u call someone a retar'd make sure u get your tenses right! Apart from the Directive to the Min. of EDU, Mr president has also requested that your English teacher be stoned to death at the eagle's square if he fails to make a refund in the next 24 hrs undecided

3 Likes

Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by Hade4larin: 10:27am On Jul 31, 2013
Me self go begin ma strike now b'cos of non implementation of our 2006 agreement.......
Rubbishhhhhhhhh
Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by Anniettieufia(m): 10:31am On Jul 31, 2013
"To commence full implementation"

"Billions of naira has been released"

"Takeoff will commence as soon as possible"

*All these statements and directives are as indefinite as the ASUU strike itself.

* I think these issue has gone beyond the decision of just the ministry of Education & that of productivity to decide for the FG,
* i believe it's become a constitutional matter in which the national assembly needs to weighs in,
* This issue that i think is bigger than the Ameachi's saka people's voices are silent on it, NLC,Civil society Group, the big Whips of Falana,Soyinka were are ur voices ?
Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by Appliedmaths(m): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2013
searay: Na me be this?

Thank God, ASSU

No offence my good friend, but if I were you I wouldn't thank God reasons because it's not yet even up to 1 month and you're already spelling "ASUU" as "ASSU" . Point is the brains of 90 percent of our students are getting forzen as the day goes by. WE NEED RESULTS and not cheap orders.

1 Like

Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by Leemak: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2013
Much words, less action.....until then I refuse to believe.
Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by everG: 10:38am On Jul 31, 2013
trust those tired hands in the ministries, i knw they ll be going around now, parking files from table to table instead of implementing the presidency directive
Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by iswallker(m): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2013
ELgordo: DAmN# that's some good news . . . # sippin' my ori malu not givin' a Fu@k!

The ori malu got me roflmao, tot am d only one that undulge in dat grin grin.. till we hear from ASUU
Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by ayusco85(m): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2013
We don hear o. Make wuna allow M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ enjoy ma full 3 months holiday na. Haba, person ₪☺ fit enjoy small break for naija again?
This is A̶̲̥̅ heart breaking news #true story

2 Likes

Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by mariong(m): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2013
I hope they end the strike this week, but school can be very tiring at times, imagine going back only to face exams when your brain has over rested.

Good news but not so good news.
Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by Ogundale(m): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2013
Arrows banger we resume today. All hail the arrow mates
Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by mariong(m): 10:52am On Jul 31, 2013
el bin manny: who is this incubated moro'on ?? B4 u call someone a retar'd make sure u get your tenses right! Apart from the Directive to the Min. of EDU, Mr president has also requested that your English teacher be stoned to death at the eagle's square if he fails to make a refund in the next 24 hrs undecided
shocked shocked
U just finished the guy, i wanted responding him but now there's nothing left of him.

#BRUTALITY.

1 Like

Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by tolket(f): 10:53am On Jul 31, 2013
ASUU strike will be called off tomorrow. smiley
Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by faithuak(f): 11:06am On Jul 31, 2013
FUPRE tins on ma mind,dancing azonto!¥
Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by Ninapha(f): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2013
yinchar: To commence implementation?...The question to ask the el-retardino was that....when did he gave the directive?, because as of today nothing concrete had been heard, and thousands of students were still sleeping at home.
u see ur life? U dey insult GEJ just like hat. Na this gbagun u go take get all the degrees u dey list below.
Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by Burger01(m): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2013
Deprofessional: GEJ the best president Nigeria has ever had.

Kudos my president.

Yeah, 2015 in his pocket.. grin
Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by Beaf1: 11:15am On Jul 31, 2013
Deprofessional: GEJ the best president Nigeria has ever had.

Kudos my president.

^
What??
Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 31, 2013
I wont talk before dem say i tok. But there are so many blind people on NL that doesn't see the handwork of GEJ in Nigeria.
Re: Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan by Nazirano(m): 11:21am On Jul 31, 2013
All na wash, why do Nigerians always get Carried away by lies? by next 2wks nw d FG we will be repeating d same story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Didn’t Confirm Magu, By Saraki / President Buhari observes Juma’at prayers at the Grand Mosque ahead of the OIC s / Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.