Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Man Mandates Lover To Beat Video Game Before Proposing!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Mandates Lover To Beat Video Game Before Proposing!!! (1252 Views)

Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Mandates Lover To Beat Video Game Before Proposing!!! by bigt2(m): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
Proposing shouldnt be stereotyped like kneeling in fornt of the girl
in a crowded resturant while the four questioning words ''will you
marry me?'' are being uttered.
That is why a gamer hacked a contra catridge so that on completion of
the game, Equinoxx's question is to be displayed! Weird huh? Yes, but
the lover couldnt say no as she was marvelled at how long the man can
go just to ask the golden question!
Equinoxx simply created the game and mandated her to complete it to
win her heart!
More dicumentations of the whole processesare here: http://imgur.com/a/Dk5hL

source: http://advenpix..com/2013/07/man-mandates-lover-to-beat-video-game.html
Re: Man Mandates Lover To Beat Video Game Before Proposing!!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
Make I help u comment as one week don pass with no NL kind enough to comment.

Btw... First to Only one to comment grin

1 Like

Re: Man Mandates Lover To Beat Video Game Before Proposing!!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
Lemme also add my comment! Out of sympathy! cry
Re: Man Mandates Lover To Beat Video Game Before Proposing!!! by drchingy: 8:26am On Aug 11, 2013
I hereby COMMENT....
Re: Man Mandates Lover To Beat Video Game Before Proposing!!! by Godson201333(m): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2013
SMH...
Re: Man Mandates Lover To Beat Video Game Before Proposing!!! by bigt2(m): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
U people are funny o!! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Mandates Lover To Beat Video Game Before Proposing!!! by Sanboy25: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
Very original... undecided
Let's hope he made it easy for her, wouldn't be fun if she took 1 year to complete it... undecided
Re: Man Mandates Lover To Beat Video Game Before Proposing!!! by bigt2(m): 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2013
Sanboy25: Very original... undecided
Let's hope he made it easy for her, wouldn't be fun if she took 1 year to complete it... undecided
im ready to hack into super mario and mandate my lover to beat it before i propose. smiley
Re: Man Mandates Lover To Beat Video Game Before Proposing!!! by Sanboy25: 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
big-t:

im ready to hack into super mario and mandate my lover to beat it before i propose. smiley
Cool grin

1 Like

Re: Man Mandates Lover To Beat Video Game Before Proposing!!! by DaBullIT(m): 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
Proposal games

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? / Baba Suwe Finds Love Again; To Remarry Soon / Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.