Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. (2044 Views)

How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? / How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? / How To Save A Dying Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. by preciousan(f): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
I've been in a relationship for 5months now with my boyfriend,recently i started noticing some changes,he hardly texts me the way he does,and calls like an interval of 2-3 days.recently he cheated on me with another girl and when i confronted him about it he denied it,but when i told him about the text message i saw on his phone he accepted and said that yes he did it but nothing serious happend between them.recently went to his house and sometimes when we talk,he just turns his face the other way and does as if he's sleeping,he told me that i disturb him alot,he loves to see me everyday,but now if i go to his place he starts to put up an attitude,if i complain he'll tell me i think too many things that are not true,don't know what to do am seriously confused on this issue,and i still love him,we were good friends even before we started dating.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. by doris4u(f): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
So complicated,maybe u wil sit him down nd talk abt d issue in a calm way,avoiding arguing wit him
Re: Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. by preciousan(f): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
I've done that,but everytime i do that,he tells me i complain alot
Re: Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. by Nenyeluv(f): 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
doris4u: So complicated,maybe u wil sit him down nd talk abt d issue in a calm way,avoiding arguing wit him
this's the height of joblessness,,,,, my dear men r nt worth dying for cos they r bunch of disappointments. u beta be strong to avoid been hrtbroken , just let him be for a while , if he truly loves u he ll look for you. sorry:>

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. by Smart9(m): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
He's gone. You have to move on, cos he ain't coming back.
Re: Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. by carzola(m): 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
As a guy if i behave like that it means i dont want u again, ur relationsh is dead and gone,. I would advice u burn his best car and walk out wit ur head high or mayb walk into jail.. Lolzz nigeria too many relatnshp ish.. Take heart my dear turn to the next page of your book.. The guy dosnt love you but he dosnt want to tell just want to keep u around for the free toto..
Re: Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. by Coefficient(m): 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
Nenyeluv: this's the height of joblessness,,,,, my dear men r nt worth dying for cos they r bunch of disappointments. u beta be strong to avoid been hrtbroken , just let him be for a while , if he truly loves u he ll look for you. sorry:>

See hasty generalization.
Looks like you've been having the wrong dose of love.

Op, it's time to move on. He doesn't love you anymore. He's only bidding his time before he tells you point blank. Would your rather wait till then? Choice is yours!
Re: Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. by Enegod(m): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
op, the contract between you guys is over...is either you renew the contract or you sign another man into your life...#goodluck
Re: Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. by emorse(m): 12:36am On Jul 31, 2013
Funny how easy it is to draw conclusions and provide quick solutions to someone else's problems when we all have ours.

@OP, you say your man doesn't act like he used to anymore. Something must be wrong somewhere. Try to find out what it is. If you notice its your fault, work on it. If its his fault, try to help him out. But if your efforts prove abortive, take charge and show him out of your life. In due time, he'll realise his mistake and you'd have subconsciously learnt a very valuable lesson. Don't let go too easily. You'll only end up feeling used. Ever wondered why a lot of women lament about "all men"(and vice versa) yet you fell in love with this man?
Re: Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. by Iaz93: 12:46am On Jul 31, 2013
Nenyeluv: this's the height of joblessness,,,,, my dear men r nt worth dying for cos they r bunch of disappointments. u beta be strong to avoid been hrtbroken , just let him be for a while , if he truly loves u he ll look for you. sorry:>
Kast angry
Re: Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. by tellwisdom: 1:22am On Jul 31, 2013
Folish gurl..Go and cook for your mom and stop whining angry
Re: Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 31, 2013
Kk. I see you need a clearer pics of what is going no. Give him a break, if he doesn't come looking for you. You know what that means.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. by Godson201333(m): 7:13am On Jul 31, 2013
You are about to get dumped You are about to get dumped You are about to get dumped grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. by MrsCork2(f): 7:36am On Jul 31, 2013
I think he doesn`t want you anymore,or maybe you can give him a break,if it does`nt workout anymore,just move on,thats one thing with most guys,once they get what they wanted,they will start misbehaving and that why a girl should be very very careful nowadays,cuz "chop and run"guys dey full everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. by preciousan(f): 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2013
Its not that easy to move on,been friend for a long time,even if the relationship ends,i'll still like us to be friends. cry
Re: Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
Some friendships are better left like that....JUST FRIENDS!
Anything more than that is a recipe for disaster.
If you eventually decide to let go of him, you can still keep your friendship if you guys are matured enough to handle it. But you sure would need a lot of Maturity and value for your friendship to do that.

From your write-up, it looks one-sided and i wouldn't say the guy isn't too interested again. It might just be that you're being too paranoid and want too much attention. The attention goes down a lil after the chasing. I really don't have an opinion cos I can't see a clear picture.

WELL, EXCEPT THE CHEATING PART! SEEMS LIKE THAT BIT IS CLEAR ENOUGH.
Good luck!
Re: Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. by preciousan(f): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
He doesn't even tell me i love you again except if i tell him and then he'll reply,when i ask he'll tell me he's not just used to saying it,that if he doesn't say it doesn't mean he doesn't love me anymore,but this was what he says for like 2 months when the relationship started.i guess i'll just move on,even though its so sad to,i just have to take a decision,thanks y'all for the advice.
Re: Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. by Dovahkiin(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
OP ure too in love with the guy to see whats happening , id advise u move on , the guy knows he can do anyhow with you now and probably doesnt respect you at all , this wont end well for you
Re: Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. by dmcdad: 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
The handwriting on the wall is very clear. Forget what anyone will tell you, that guy is gone and you have to face it. Do you need a prophet to tell you that he is tired of you but don't wanna tell you, hoping you will get the heat and decide for yourself?

As harsh it it may sound, you have to move on. I would have asked you to confront him one more time and tell him to let you go for good if he doesn't feel the spark anymore, but i know he will sweet-mouth you still. My dear, you have to take the bull by the forelock.

I wish you well. Chai! But girls dey suffer with numerous heartbreaks ooooo. It is well sha
Re: Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. by MrsCork2(f): 7:33am On Aug 07, 2013
It is well
Re: Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. by dmcdad: 10:26am On Aug 07, 2013
^^^^ Yes oooo
Re: Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. by dmcdad: 10:39am On Aug 07, 2013
^^^^ Yes oooo...
Re: Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. by Besto(m): 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2013
he has eaten kpomo....WHATELSE( in davido's voice)
Re: Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. by 190theclown: 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
the guy don tire!!

which kind person you be sef

cant u read the writing on the wall or u want make e carry loudspeaker announce am give u angry
Re: Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. by Youngpo413: 5:59am On Sep 01, 2014
preciousan: I've done that,but everytime i do that,he tells me i complain alot

Maybe he is a player,cos they get TIRED of women easily,just 5 months and he cheated?thats absurd.
By the way are you guys married now?
Re: Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. by 100Cents: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
Just give him some space.

I know how it is when someone is feeling bored down daily. I have been there.

You are visiting too much. Why not visit him twice a week instead of everyday ?

Do you know that fucking requires strength and he might be doing a stressful job daily ?

(1) (Reply)

She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. / Am Confused, Rozzay Wouldn't Give Up, What Should I Do? / My Ex Is Stîll In Luv With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.