Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 (55068 Views)

Apply For Total E&p Nigeria Limited Young Graduate Program 2015 / Total E&P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) Recruitment / Ics Ltd Recruitment Portal: All Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by nekede11(m): 12:04am On Aug 03, 2013
Galads: How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit

https://careers.total.com/front/en_US/web/guest/fiche-offre/-/offrePortlet/detail/10050513/Sponsorship
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Note:upon the completion of the vacancy kindly send your details to contact.tepng@gmail.com
Your CV must include the following details in the order listed:
chairman this s nt total site,u don pass this kind tin na.pls park well.ppl don't follow the site ,it s fake,and moreover,total didn't give any email 4 summition of cv.evrytin s done on their site,even space 2 cut and paste cv is provided in their site.
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Galads(m): 12:49am On Aug 03, 2013
Am nt scared I sent my detailz..wuld call d number and knw whatzup b4 sayin its scam..but actuaLly waitin till they say send *specified amount* then I will trace da person and expose.will caLl them tomoro
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by koligs: 1:18am On Aug 03, 2013
Galads: Am nt scared I sent my detailz..wuld call d number and knw whatzup b4 sayin its scam..but actuaLly waitin till they say send *specified amount* then I will trace da person and expose.will caLl them tomoro
Even if u will trace d person, u aren't meant to say it!!! Just trace d person nd tell us the feedback!!! Good luck in your quest
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 03, 2013
peace be unto this house. i'm inviting every member of the house to our (RCCG) annual convention holding at the REDEMPTION CAMP km46 lagos-ibadan expressway. DATE: 5th-11th August, 2013 THEME: JESUS
GOD bless you. as for the TEPNG employment, GOD's favour will work for us in JESUS name
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2013
As@the time of this post, Total have received 413,848 applications. The company plans to recruit only 12,000 graduates into various positions. The presidency is concluding plans to absorb about 8,000 of the spill over applicants from shell. But this is going to be done via a secret portal. It's a secret. Thank God u r a nairalander. I'm not promising anything yet, but I'm sure to get into that portal an filter in names. For update on my progress, 08174252285
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by franksunny(m): 11:20am On Aug 03, 2013
Fit2Rule: As@the time of this post, Total have received 413,848 applications. The company plans to recruit only 12,000 graduates into various positions. The presidency is concluding plans to absorb about 8,000 of the spill over applicants from shell. But this is going to be done via a secret portal. It's a secret. Thank God u r a nairalander. I'm not promising anything yet, but I'm sure to get into that portal an filter in names. For update on my progress, 08174252285
I pity desperate job seekers, why your number? if you are for real, then spill it out here let the people benefit from it.
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 03, 2013
Desperate fo.ol , trying to scam sh.it out of people and posting nonsense number
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by nekede11(m): 11:47am On Aug 03, 2013
Do any1 had this experince d moment u click send application n total site 4 dis recruitment.."PORTLET IS UNAVAILABLE" if yes to some of us,dose dat mean the application s successful? b/c when i send my application dat was d next page dat opened.then i said may b d site s too busy.when i came bck to send it again,d moment i log in,a page opened,saying "you have already applied for this job"no other respond 4rm total 2 my mail as weda my application have been recieved or watever.it s only acct mail dat i recieved them.so ppl wat do u say.,b/c i followed evry procedure n dat site
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by vinas(m): 11:55am On Aug 03, 2013
nekede11: Do any1 had this experince d moment u click send application n total site 4 dis recruitment.."PORTLET IS UNAVAILABLE" if yes to some of us,dose dat mean the application s successful? b/c when i send my application dat was d next page dat opened.then i said may b d site s too busy.when i came bck to send it again,d moment i log in,a page opened,saying "you have already applied for this job"no other respond 4rm total 2 my mail as weda my application have been recieved or watever.it s only acct mail dat i recieved them.so ppl wat do u say.,b/c i followed evry procedure n dat site

just login into TOTAL portal and check ur applications,it will tell if u av applied or not
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by nekede11(m): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
vinas:

just login into TOTAL portal and check ur applications,it will tell if u av applied or not
yes,i log in today and it says"you have already applied for this job"thanks man
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
Dear m ,

We are happy to confirm that we have received your general application on our careers website and we thank you for your interest in Total. Your application can be seen by our recruitment teams worldwide, for a period of twelve months.(*)

Recruiters generally prioritize active job postings published, therefore, we recommend that you also apply directly to any job postings that interest you. As you apply, you will once again be informed by an automatic system message about your application status.

Best regards,

Recruitment Department
TOTAL

Your Sign In information:

GOT THAT REPLY , WHAT NEXT ?
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by davide470(m): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
This recruitment is for Trainee operators for the Egina Field, currently being developed. The training would be done @ Opito Ogere based facility at Ogun state. Chevron peeps are the one there now..
Normally, the target is 100, and the minimum they take for OND is Upper Credit and HND/B.Eng is Upper credit/2.1, but from my little experience, B.Eng are nt selected for operators, but it might be different with this.

All the best, Sire and Maam

2 Likes

Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by COOLDK(m): 11:45am On Aug 13, 2013
[size=22pt] Confirmation

"Congratulations! Your application has been successfully registered.

From now on, Group recruiters will be able to access it.

Within 48 hours, you will receive an e-mail describing the processing procedures for your application.

We thank you for your interest in our Group.

Recruitment Department."

[/size]

The above is what you will see on Total page as soon as you submit your application and received
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by nekede11(m): 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
COOL DK: [size=22pt] Confirmation

"Congratulations! Your application has been successfully registered.

From now on, Group recruiters will be able to access it.

Within 48 hours, you will receive an e-mail describing the processing procedures for your application.

We thank you for your interest in our Group.

Recruitment Department."

[/size]

The above is what you will see on Total page as soon as you submit your application and received
yes,u are right
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by nzewind: 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
Invitation for Selection Test - Technicians Training Scheme

With reference to your application for the above Training Scheme, we wish to invite you for an aptitude test as follows:

Date: Thursday, 10th October 2013
Time: 8:00am
Venue: Port-Harcourt

You are requested to come along with:

(a) Two (2) recent passport size photographs,

(b) A valid photo identification card (Driver's License, National ID Card or International passport),

(c) PHOTOCOPIES of the following:
CREDENTIALS - S.S.C.E, W.A.E.C OR N.E.C.O certificates, tertiary education certificate/statement of result, testimonials, evidence of NYSC completion (HND graduate);

BIRTH CERTIFICATES (Government Registered) or SWORN AGE DECLARATION and

Evidence of change of name affidavit or newspaper publication (if applicable)

(d) Calculator, biro, pencil, sharpener and eraser

You will be responsible for your transport and accommodation arrangements. However, we will contribute moderately to your expenses after the test.

Kindly respond to this email to confirm you will be attending

Yours Sincerely,

The Recruitment Team

For: Total Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited

1 Like

Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by nzewind: 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
total has started calling as regard the trainee recriutment
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by nekede11(m): 11:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wao! broda when did they start sending d invite,am yet 2 recv it,
nzewind: total has started calling as regard the trainee recriutment
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 18, 2013
yeah total has started calling oooo. someone in lagos is writing on the 5th of next month
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by nzewind: 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
nekede11: Wao! broda when did they start sending d invite,am yet 2 recv it,

i got the mail around 6pm yesterday being 17th
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Galads(m): 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
Still waiting for mine...make them no try me o
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by DAWOOU(m): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
Bros still waiting for mine too o!
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Dfavouredone: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
I HV NOT GOTTEN ANY INVITE, HOPE THEY WILL STILL BE INVITING.
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by opaquzy(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
Dts very interestn to here but i ve not recievd any msg. pls wot did u study in sch bro.?
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by chyna4luv: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nzewind, i must say congratulations on your invite. Please i want to ask some question to know whethe there is hope for we that have not received the invite.
Please what is your discipline, your grade, the date when you applied and the medium which the invite was sent to you? God bless you as you reply.
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by nzewind: 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
chyna4luv: Nzewind, i must say congratulations on your invite. Please i want to ask some question to know whethe there is hope for we that have not received the invite.
Please what is your discipline, your grade, the date when you applied and the medium which the invite was sent to you? God bless you as you reply.

hnd elect elect 2011 distintion... never mind my grade A class mate with upper credit got d mail too
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Olsey: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2013
As expected, Total is not inviting Bachelors Degree holders. So, only HND and OND applicants should be concerned if they're not invited.
All the best guys.

1 Like

Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2013
nzewind:

hnd elect elect 2011 distintion... never mind my grade A class mate with upper credit got d mail too
pls, you're a graduate of which sch?
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by 355: 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
Any OND graduate that got the invite should please signify
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by mails2law: 5:03am On Sep 21, 2013
I just got a mail to start a recruitment process with Total Nigeria Plc by going to www.totalcareers dot com dot ng
This I think is SCAM because the Total recruitment website I know doesn't have a dot ng. Anybody with me on this?
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by davide470(m): 5:54am On Sep 21, 2013
mails2law: I just got a mail to start a recruitment process with Total Nigeria Plc by going to www.totalcareers dot com dot ng
This I think is SCAM because the Total recruitment website I know doesn't have a dot ng. Anybody with me on this?
Not a scam.. Thats d downstream sector of Total. Its nt Total E & P, its Total Nigeria PLC.. Got the mail too. It has a deadline o
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Chuksaluta(m): 8:02am On Sep 21, 2013
mails2law: I just got a mail to start a recruitment process with Total Nigeria Plc by going to www.totalcareers dot com dot ng
Everything for people like you is Scam. What is your proof that it is scam. If they sent the mail to others without sending to you, you will still complain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid / Top 6 Future Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria / 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.