Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 (55064 Views)

Apply For Total E&p Nigeria Limited Young Graduate Program 2015 / Total E&P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) Recruitment / Ics Ltd Recruitment Portal: All Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 21, 2013
yeah. Am back again. Test invite recieved* test venue- ph. Test date- 8th. . . . And by d way we made it at the nlng test. . . . Success to all my fellow technogists in engineering. Lets give them hell.
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2013
Abeg o, i jst registered on dia career portal unto say i c wia 2 register buh i ws suprised outta ma wits wen i got a mail dis morning 2 continue ma registration b4 26th dis mnth. Am a Batch A corps member obviously without NYSC cert...wil dis pose a prblm l8r wen d tym 4 test reaches. Sombodi put me thru on dis, cos twas 1 of d documents requestd 4 doz I.V'd for d Trainee Technicians sitting by nxt mnth. Plsss anybodi
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by skcalbk: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2013
Chuksaluta:
Everything for people like you is Scam. What is your proof that it is scam. If they sent the mail to others without sending to you, you will still complain.

You got it wrong bro...... It is a pure scam
Apply at ur own risk!!!!!
Try to see if you can navigate from real total sites (group site, Nigerian site, or career site) to this totalcareers. com. ng
Poorly designed to scam graduates
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by skcalbk: 9:29am On Sep 21, 2013
mails2law: I just got a mail to start a recruitment process with Total Nigeria Plc by going to www.totalcareers dot com dot ng
This I think is SCAM because the Total recruitment website I know doesn't have a dot ng. Anybody with me on this?

Yea it is a scam
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Chuksaluta(m): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2013
skcalbk:

Try to see if you can navigate from real total sites (group site, Nigerian site, or career site) to this totalcareers. com. ng
I guess I fell for it. Thanks
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by mails2law: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2013
Chuksaluta:
Everything for people like you is Scam. What is your proof that it is scam. If they sent the mail to others without sending to you, you will still complain.
pls dont get me wrong. I never said it is a scam(of course I have no proof). I only suspected it to be with a reason as stated in my post.
I posted this for three reason
1. To be corrected if I am wrong
2. To caution others that got same mail just incase I am right.
3. To make others aware of the opportunity if I am right
please rather than attack me, correct me if I am wrong.

1 Like

Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by mails2law: 9:54am On Sep 21, 2013
skcalbk:

thanks , exactly my thought at the highlighted
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by davide470(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2013
skcalbk:

Yea it is a scam
You guys are unbelievable. How on earth can this be a scam. This is downstream sector of Total (Filling stations etc), they recruit differently from their mother company. did you guys even open the page, its a website that has the latest design which is expensive. How on earth can you call it a scam??
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
Olsey: As expected, Total is not inviting Bachelors Degree holders. So, only HND and OND applicants should be concerned if they're not invited.
All the best guys.

thanks, i pray that when it's bsc turn you will be selected
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by skcalbk: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
davide470:
You guys are unbelievable. How on earth can this be a scam. This is downstream sector of Total (Filling stations etc), they recruit differently from their mother company. did you guys even open the page, its a website that has the latest design which is expensive. How on earth can you call it a scam??

hey bro
this is Total downstream sector site: www.total.com.ng
check Total's website on www.ng.total.com which is the upstream site
that totalcareers.com.ng is a scam
check the designs on the upstream and downstream sites u will notice the difference and also u can navigate between them even to their group site
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by davide470(m): 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
skcalbk:

hey bro
check the designs on the upstream and downstream sites u will notice the difference and also u can navigate between them even to their group site
Still cant believe u are still arguing, okay, go to d careers section on d downstream website, u will see a link to their recruitment page and it will take u to this oda site which is what you call scam.. Take Chevron for instance, their recruitment page is totally diff from dia normal website.
Besides, i have already filled my details and i instantly got a mail from them that it has been received.
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by skcalbk: 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
davide470:
Still cant believe u are still arguing, okay, go to d careers section on d downstream website, u will see a link to their recruitment page and it will take u to this oda site which is what you call scam.. Take Chevron for instance, their recruitment page is totally diff from dia normal website.
Besides, i have already filled my details and i instantly got a mail from them that it has been received.

Nah!!!!!
I just followed the link to their recruitment page on their career section under "Total in Nigeria" on the downstream site (www.total.com.ng) and it took me to this site:

www.careers.total.com

Be warned guys www.totalcareers.com.ng is not real, the acknowledge mail u will get is automated

Well at ur own risk sha

1 Like

Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by davide470(m): 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
Okay skcalbk, i rest my case with u.. But, don't say i didnt tell u o
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by akansongs: 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
Please house, anybody that knows what to expect from Total selection test should kindly share it with us, thanks!
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
davide470: Okay skcalbk, i rest my case with u.. But, don't say i didnt tell u o

I didnt c any link 2 continue d application afta d print page part. Hw u do am abeg
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
skcalbk:

Nah!!!!!
I just followed the link to their recruitment page on their career section under "Total in Nigeria" on the downstream site (www.total.com.ng) and it took me to this site:

www.careers.total.com

Be warned guys www.totalcareers.com.ng is not real, the acknowledge mail u will get is automated

Well at ur own risk sha

D link for doz OND n HND application is still dsame www.careers.total.com n dats wia i submitted unsolicited application in d 1st place so am wondering if d portal ws hacked.
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by davide470(m): 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
Monsieur Pete:

I didnt c any link 2 continue d application afta d print page part. Hw u do am abeg
The print page part is supposed to be the last thing after u hv submitted. After filling and proceeding to the next stage, enter the required security code, b4 u can submit.
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by bowlek10(m): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
davide470:
Not a scam.. Thats d downstream sector of Total. Its nt Total E & P, its Total Nigeria PLC.. Got the mail too. It has a deadline o

did u get d email after receiving your test centre and date
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by davide470(m): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
bowlek10:

did u get d email after receiving your test centre and date
Am neither OND nor HND.. Am B.Eng, i believe d downstream sector absorbd some of our CV's from d careers.total.com..
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by bowlek10(m): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
dirtymoney: yeah. Am back again. Test invite recieved* test venue- ph. Test date- 8th. . . . And by d way we made it at the nlng test. . . . Success to all my fellow technogists in engineering. Lets give them hell.

nairalanders any idea on what to read for d test
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by blazerMaks: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2013
Monsieur Pete: Abeg o, i jst registered on dia career portal unto say i c wia 2 register buh i ws suprised outta ma wits wen i got a mail dis morning 2 continue ma registration b4 26th dis mnth. Am a Batch A corps member obviously without NYSC cert...wil dis pose a prblm l8r wen d tym 4 test reaches. Sombodi put me thru on dis, cos twas 1 of d documents requestd 4 doz I.V'd for d Trainee Technicians sitting by nxt mnth. Plsss anybodi

Have you been able to proceed? I dropped mine too but didn't get any mail from them
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Olsey: 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
skcalbk:

hey bro
I agree with you. Whoever defends that site is probably one of its associates.

1 Like

Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
blazerMaks:

Have you been able to proceed? I dropped mine too but didn't get any mail from them

Mine still showing NOT COMPLETE..d only tins i knw i didnt fill ar d NYSC ish n 2nd degree
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by davide470(m): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
Olsey:
I agree with you. Whoever defends that site is probably one of its associates.
Its time i clear d air on this.. I did my internship and pre-nysc with Total Upstream, at churchgate towers.. Total downstream is just way dwn d street (afribank str) and we do go tk lunch there sometimes. They decided 2 create a new website for their recruitment, as careers.total.com is majorly used by Upstream,bt can still be accessd by them. Some questns u must ask urself:
1. Have u seen any advert from Total Nigeria Plc in d last 2 yrs
2. How did they get ur mail in the first place? Only those who registered thru careers.total.com were sent d mail, and even at that, nt everyone receivd
3. What do u call a scam? A scam does nt require u 2 fill any details bout ur educational and professional qualificatns et al, they only give u a Job for a fee
4. Pls dnt discourage anyone from applying, if u dnt wanna apply, pls dnt.. It wuld be less competitive
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by blazerMaks: 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
Davide,you get plenty time for these people arguing. I'm sure they've all applied and they're here shouting scam this scam that.
Abeg, incase anybody doesn't want to apply kindly give me your details lemme go take the test on your behalf. I'll switch names as I progress.
I didn't apply initially so I'll gladly take any "doubting Thomas" place. Thank you
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by areb4u2008(m): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
Please who knows what to expect in
the Selection Test - Technicians Training
Scheme by Total...my email is areb4u2008@gmail.com and mobile number is 08030392279...Thanks and God bless you..I was invited to write in Lagos next month.
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 3:08am On Sep 26, 2013
Haba now, its so obvious that this so called totalcareer.com is a big scam. Don't do anything dumb out of desperation for oil company job

Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 3:39am On Sep 26, 2013
Davide470 I strongly suspect u are the designer of this fraudulent site, it seems its only you that knows about d site. Only you knows that its the latest design, only you knows that its downstream, only you knows that its expensive, only you knows that it has a deadline. U guys should note that this so called vacancy is not advertised anywhere, even on job recruitment sites. Please don't listen to dis davide470 guy, d guy is trying too hard to get ppl to register on d site with fake information, deadline and other nonsense
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 3:43am On Sep 26, 2013
Davide470 wait oooo. What the F do u mean by PRE-NYSC Na ur 3 weeks orientation camp u do there abi wetin. Guy ur lie don too much. All the information you gave can be easily gotten if u know someone that has worked there abeg. Davide u dey lie
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 3:45am On Sep 26, 2013
Look at the website, that shadow figure wey carry briefcase dey run, na so hin go carry una money chop am run

3 Likes

Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by davide470(m): 6:34am On Sep 26, 2013
perrylynx, do what ur spirit says.. Dats all..
And to answer ur ques, pre-nysc is d period before ur orientatn camp just after school..
Right nw, am just too tired of talking.. All i will say is time will tell what's true and what's nt, rhyt?

*and did i 4get 2 mention am still serving*
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by ernike: 10:46am On Sep 26, 2013
Perylynx, y r u tryn so hard 2 tanish davids name, just bcoz he gave some logical contributns doesnt make hm d creator of d web, whch by d way s not yet proven 2 b fake.anyway jst advisn u 2 drop dat act or u ll find it quite difficult 2 get help elsewhr.@davido, appologies bro, jst do ur tin & 'dnt care' him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid / Top 6 Future Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria / 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.