Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat (25582 Views)

Mad Man Kills 9 People, Sets House Ablaze In Enugu / 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) / Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by donted(m): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2013
Babalegba: . If your I.Q is any lower, you would need a watering can. Only plants reason the way you do.

U r just an attention seeking puma claiming first class student in a down syndrome class. Every body has d right to air his view. Tell me what av u contribute to this tuk nw?. Mr PLANT

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
Piece of meat > human life
cry

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by immortalcrown(m): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nothing can be hidden from God
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by dplomaticVal: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
The nefarious nurse almost killed her fellow human being jus for a piece of meat, undecided chai! IF men were God we'd ve bn gone by nw.
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
And must they tell us her profession? The title of this piece is callous nd malicious. They just wanna disgrace the nursing profession.
To the gal, quick recovery. To d woman, judgement awaits u.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by daryoor(m): 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
na insanity jor. Its not wickedness. Wickedness is failing a campus chick for 4 yrs for denyin u p****, wickedness is producing fake drugs. Any evil tin way no get motive na insanity aka pschosis.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by pbling: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
ds inhumane,i felt 4 ds gal.ha life is nw useless.dat woman shd b injected
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by Gozzzy(m): 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
Bring the woman, pour candle wax on her own T0T0, and set it ablaze!!!!! She dey craze!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by Lilimax(f): 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
there is a lot of wickedness out there...
It*s high time people gave birth to the number of children they can take care of and refrain from giving there children to the so called foster parents undecided.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by ojimbo(m): 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
Arrest the woman for slavery

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by vislabraye(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2013
Some bizarre things do happen. We live in a very wicked world.
But how can someone ever think that the girl in question poured kerosene on herself and lit fire ?

I hope justice is caRried out.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by swtme(f): 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
I'm sorry o BT I don't think we should jump into conclusion now without hearing d other side of d story cos most of this house helps r devils,like my l8 grandpa says house helps r necessary evils. I am so sad for her n I sincerely wish her speedy recovery
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
wow...smh

I gotta say though,
its a amazing someone just happened to have a fire extinguisher in his car....
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by Bournvitanisha: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
$wtme:
I'm sorry o BT I don't think we should jump into conclusion now without hearing d other side of d story cos most of this house helps r devils,like my l8 grandpa says house helps r necessary evils. I am so sad for her n I sincerely wish her speedy recovery

Stop this nonsense in Akwa Ibom

Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by hakku: 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
wat a cruel world we liv in!
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
Exactly what is synonimous with akwa ibom people. All u hear evrywhere is the ridicule slogan of 'uncommon transformation' but only the wise would stop to ask the effect of the said uncommon transformation on the lives of the ordinary citizens. All that happen is sharing of public funds by politicians (akpabio being the pioneer with lion share) and the masses are still wallowing in abject poverty even more. Just look at d small girl suffering this way. If there was uncommon transformation as proclaim by akpabio and his sychophants to protect this little girl, would this have happened to a girl said to be an indigene of the so called 'the richest state in Nigeria. God shall surely punish our leaders esp. Akpabio. He shall not sleep wit his two eyes closed. He shall stand while he dies with his eyes still open. That's the prayer of the masses for him.
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by freecocoa(f): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
Oh jehovah!.
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by Lordave: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
This is really hard to believe.
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by Originalsly: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
Why so much focus on the girl private part? For anyone to do such is just cruel and inhumane. I hope she is charged for attempted murder. As a heartless person and being a nurse I hope they review the cause of death of any patient who was under her care.If she can torch a child over a piece of meat she would have no problem killing off a patient who is disturbing her from sleeping while on duty.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by dridowu: 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
D woman is madddddddddd
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by nbright: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
Women!. Many are so wicked!... Thank God for the few that are sane among them.
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by Ladyjaymax(f): 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
dis is xo inhuman, dis woman nids 2 b sentenced 2 death cos every child has his/her right, besides dis case has 2 b handled with so much seriousness else we know wat d nigerian police are capable of doin..........
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by afangide(m): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2013
Tony Spike: This kid is from Akwa-Ibom state, a land said to be 'flowing with milk and honey'. Sometimes, I wonder if the so-called 'uncommon transformation' is really common with common people like this poor little girl. I pity her and others, who still come to 'slave' in Lagos at a young age. Their state is 'experiencing' unprecedented transformation and this should not be so.

I do hope the police get to the root of this wicked tragedy and also pray this girl survives this tragedy.
I wonder why sane and supposed educated people cannot comment on a thread without bringing sentiments in
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by lafuria1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
Say no to child house help. Sign petition here............

Don't bother I know nobody will sign.
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by afangide(m): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
RedBenson: Exactly what is synonimous with akwa ibom people. All u hear evrywhere is the ridicule slogan of 'uncommon transformation' but only the wise would stop to ask the effect of the said uncommon transformation on the lives of the ordinary citizens. All that happen is sharing of public funds by politicians (akpabio being the pioneer with lion share) and the masses are still wallowing in abject poverty even more. Just look at d small girl suffering this way. If there was uncommon transformation as proclaim by akpabio and his sychophants to protect this little girl, would this have happened to a girl said to be an indigene of the so called 'the richest state in Nigeria. God shall surely punish our leaders esp. Akpabio. He shall not sleep wit his two eyes closed. He shall stand while he dies with his eyes still open. That's the prayer of the masses for him.
you are praying for his death as if u are sure of seeing tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by KDULAR: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2013
[quote author=kross101]

This must be the most stupid post I av ever read on nairaland...mehn, u rily rily dull. Y wuld sum1 intentional pour kerosene nd light herself on fire knowin aw much it hurts even wen fire touches her fingers wch must av apend wen cookin or lightin candles. Seems u dnt no aw callous and wicked sum pple are...thou I dnt trust d police but am glad dis children right groups are in

It is really possible,I knew a fourteen years old girl who did the same thing in the mid eighties 80's this was around adeniyi jones Ikeja. Also 19or 20 tears old girl or there about did the same thing ( poured petrol on herself and lit the offerin up ) at then Ogun State Polytechnic now Moshood Abiola Polytechnic in 1990 around Greenland hostel her name was Jennifer and the expression then was " Ofe or O ma Jennifer connoting you go burn.
Re: Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat by Ama28(f): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
This is just one of the derogatory things children go through in the name of being domestic servants!
For those thinking that this might not be attainable, think twice.
We have had cases where women do worse to children who are domestic workers, the issue is that this form of child abuse can hardly be identified because these women live in high fenced homes and one won't even have access to them.

It takes events like this to expose them.
The girl deserves justice!
Child Protection Network Lagos take not!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] / How Criminals Operate As Police Paraded Suspects In Abuja (Photos) / Police Confirms Arrest Of Officers For Extorting Software Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.