Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

124 Almajiri Model Schools Begin Activities By Sept - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 124 Almajiri Model Schools Begin Activities By Sept (4459 Views)

Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures / JAMB To Commence Sales Of 2015 UTME Forms By Sept 15 / President Jonathan Commissions 64 Almajiri Model Schools Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 124 Almajiri Model Schools Begin Activities By Sept by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
I pray so too cuz its getin out of hand angry and for the yerobas and non Igbos that are celebrating Igbos death,evn d Igbos on nl who hv neva bn to kano (nd u r here shouting killing of Igbos)sori to disappoint u cuz sabon gari is mixed and mostly Igbos live in sarikin yaki/nomansland(almost like d GRA part of sabon gari) and dnt 4get a church was involved in d blast,just want u guys to knw that 70% of Igbos in sabon gari are catholics so definitely majority of d pple that died in d church are 90% non Igbos but if it was a catholic church I wil tell u its 97% igbos!
and dnt forget the innocent kids[rip beautiful souls cry] playing outside the church at d time of d blast! dnt they deserve ur pity evn if they are Igbos? so pls stop fooling urselves or bein un necessarily tribalistic!
Condenm evil if u want to or shut up!
I was born and raised in kano so I didnt comment witout facts sad
bannykel: I hope say no be how to kill pple like goat and how to dey destroy a whole country dem wan teach dem der o, cos I dey fear o
Re: 124 Almajiri Model Schools Begin Activities By Sept by Otono2(m): 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
GEJ has gotten it wrong this time. Y force this people 2 school? They prefare almajiri arabic school.. An average hausa man don't like GEJ
Re: 124 Almajiri Model Schools Begin Activities By Sept by tomzman: 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
Thrash!
Re: 124 Almajiri Model Schools Begin Activities By Sept by hakku: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
i hope it ends up being a success because dose children sofas.
Re: 124 Almajiri Model Schools Begin Activities By Sept by pharmow: 3:45am On Aug 01, 2013
A motion towards making nigeria a peaceful nation in the future
Re: 124 Almajiri Model Schools Begin Activities By Sept by Noblechyk: 6:54am On Aug 01, 2013
crusufixo: They have being saying this for like 2 to 3 years now !!!! undecided undecided
Acknowledge good development, bad belle.
Re: 124 Almajiri Model Schools Begin Activities By Sept by adepojuot: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
legalised boko haram camp
Re: 124 Almajiri Model Schools Begin Activities By Sept by frithom: 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
Humanbeans: Boko Haram goes to school !!!. Seriously speaking, the only problem that I foresee is that an average Northan elite doesn't want every Tom, dick and Harry to be educated. He likes to be worshipped and in return give out daily meals to his subjects. But God help them sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Spotted Surreptitiously Entering Class While The Lecture Is Ongoing / Warning! Page Strictly 4 Doze Wo Score 200 N Abv In Utme & Chose O.a.u As 1/2 / The Difference Between England Britain And United Kingdom That You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.