Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) (47406 Views)

Thief Caught In My Compound This Afternoon / Man Attempts To Molest Pregnant Woman In Broad Daylight(photo) / Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by colossus2: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
A thief was caught this morning in Shell road, Sapele, Delta state. The thief (name unknown) snatched a woman's handbag in Ugbeyi, Sapele while on his motorcycle and ran away. The woman who could not raise an alarm as nobody was passing by now prayed for her bag to be recovered. A soldier who noticed what had happened had to borrow someone's Hilux to chase the thief but the thief absconded.
However, nemesis caught up with him when he came to shell road. Some youths noticed a motorcyclist who was holding an handbag but was without a passenger. When he was approached, he sped off. Unknown to him, where he rode to was a dead-end. The youths chased him into the bush, caught him, battered him, and threw him into a pit till the Police would come for him.

6 Likes

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by dojumav: 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
good for him... dead end... ;Dgood for him... dead end.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by colossus2: 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2013
The motorcycle he used for his operation and the handbag which contained 80,000 naira and two mobile phones

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by colossus2: 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2013
Some members of a vigilante group came to take the thief away, but onlookers refused and told them they were waiting for the police to come and carry him.

Finally the police came and what they could say was "we can't carry him the way he is" and they went away.

Then somebody took a motorcycle and went to call the army. When the soldiers came, one of them said this was the guy I chased this morning with someone's Hilux but I didn't know where he diverted to with his motorcycle cos I wasn't familiar with the route. The soldiers ordered for him to be put into the trunk of their car. While doing that, a girl shouted "he is my brother" repeatedly. The soldier dashed off to her, flogged her with the fan-belt he was holding, kicked her feet off the ground and beat her till she took off.

Onlookers chased her, caught her and handed her to the soldiers that she might be a spy.

The soldiers drove off with the owner of the bag (someone called her on phone while she was in another area), the thief in the trunk of the car and the girl on a motorcycle with some youths.

2 Likes

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by emmanwandud(m): 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
One day for the theif a great day to remember in the boys life.
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by colossus2: 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
emmanwandud: One day for the theif a great day to remember in the boys life.
He said today was his first time and that it was the devil that pushed him.

The devil is even scared of lies we tell sometimes

9 Likes

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by momodub: 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
SWEET one evry day 4 tiefy tiefy
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by gilgal7(f): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
looks lyk yuzedo...am i halucinating or is it him....?mstchew

2 Likes

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Temismith(f): 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
undecidedDammit!!! Did he steal the whole of delta state ni? Free d man joor... undecided

10 Likes

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
Just because of Greediness!!
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by GoldCircle: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
see blow-by-blow eye witness report my gawd!

Good job @OP.

10 Likes

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by dridowu: 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2013
Thank God no jungle justice

12 Likes

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by olapluto(m): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2013
Brave youths! can you please do the same to Emmanuel Uduaghan when he visits your community.

9 Likes

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by WIZGUY69(m): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2013
dis action film!! Dey do me one kind for body!!...... Thank God say dem no "aluuized" the boy!!....

2 Likes

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Zonacom(m): 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
The sapele water wey the mob shak really helped matters

1 Like

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
Every day for the thief and one day for the owner shocked
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by timpaker(m): 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
hehehehheh. did they pour him red paint while in the pit? grin grin
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by striker9(m): 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
The thief is lucky,he would have been lynched already if na one bad area.

2 Likes

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by yuzedo: 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
Damn! So they finally caught Abu Mikey? Very ugly boy. Maximum shi-shi on yo head, son! grin tongue

See as this bloody thief-morrafucker wan cause gbege for him sis wey fit no know say her yeye brother na criminal. Chai! Poor girl for chop bonfire for natin.

9 Likes

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Ternalange(m): 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
Finally the police came and what they could say was "we can't carry him the way he is" and they went away.

Seriously?

While doing that, a girl shouted "he is my brother" repeatedly. The soldier dashed off to her, flogged her with the fan-belt he was holding, kicked her feet off the ground and beat her till she took off.

Onlookers chased her, caught her and handed her to the soldiers that she might be a spy.

Which kind spy?

5 Likes

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by WIZGUY69(m): 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
Temismith: undecidedDammit!!! Did he steal the whole of delta state ni? Free d man joor... undecided
my sister the thinq tire me o. If anyone of dem knw say he/she neva thief before for their life. Shuld cast the first stone!! NDI-ARA!!
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by 1dickatatime: 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
Good one from the people of Sapele, no ALUU treatment

1 Like

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by bbulldog(m): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
O boy, money na wah!
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Uwakuwak(f): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2013
Bad market

1 Like

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by ozoemeka(m): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2013
the pics are not showing properly
colo$$u$:
Some members of a vigilante group came to take the thief away, but onlookers refused and told them they were waiting for the police to come and carry him.

Then somebody took a motorcycle and went to call the army. When the soldiers came, one of them said this was the guy I chased this morning with someone's Hilux but I didn't know where he diverted to with his motorcycle cos I wasn't familiar with the route. The soldiers ordered for him to be put into the trunk of their car. While doing that, a girl shouted "he is my brother" repeatedly. The soldier dashed off to her, flogged her with the fan-belt he was holding, kicked her feet off the ground and beat her till she took off.

The soldiers drove off with the owner of the bag (someone called her on phone while she was in another area), the thief in the trunk of the car and the girl on a motorcycle with some youths.
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by born2boink(m): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2013
The Life don tire person
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Bournvitanisha: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
I hope the Hilux the police "borrowed" was returned to its rightful owner

7 Likes

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
poor man wer thief maggi dem show thier face 4 crime fighter-crimefighter, but rich man wer thief maggi we nor dey see their face for crime fighter

1 Like

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Chinwem(f): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
1dickatatime: Good one from the people of Sapele, no ALUU treatment
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by sexymoma(f): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
Bushmeat don catch Hunter
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by solar007: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
with the level of punishment given to this guy for stealing a handbag, I suggest that same volume should be given to all our our politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Bournvitanisha: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
colo$$u$:

Why was the girl beaten and flogged?

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) / Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos / 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.