Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) (47402 Views)

Thief Caught In My Compound This Afternoon / Man Attempts To Molest Pregnant Woman In Broad Daylight(photo) / Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by thrugemaster(m): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2013
eemi: HE SHOULD BE KILLED...

who released this eeediot
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2013
I don't care what he stole but this jungle justice ish has to stop dammit angry angry angry
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kai See as d Pple don alread dig em Grave dy wait 4am...cheesysmileycheesy
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by ignis: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
What's with Nigerians and stripping naked? Must a thief be stripped naked and humiliated by civilians if caught? Why can't they be treated and given the respect of human beings which they are?
The right course of actions for civilians is catch a theif, detain, hold and hand him/her over to the police. No civilian has right to lay dirty hand, beat or strip a thief for any reason. Its not ideal.

I know a lot of unenlightened dudes here on nairaland will attack, abuse and insult me for this comment. But I don't give a damn.

1 Like

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Nichobabe(m): 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
naijababe: I don't care what he stole but this jungle justice ish has to stop dammit angry angry angry

But the Youth held him waiting for the Police to come and take him. And Nigeria Police couldn't not take him because of the state he was until the Army came to take him.

We are in a Jungle, so what do you expect from a jungle? Will a civilized country Police behaved the way the Nigerian police just did?

Because we don't have any Police people take the law into their hands. Thank God it is Sapale and not ALUU the guy for dey hell now dey answer questions.
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by naturecome: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
What is it with Nigerians and unclothing people even if they are thieves when caught There should still be some dignity for life....
I dnt even want to go into a rant about the treatment given to the guy's sister. We really need enlightenment on the value of human life.
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Leo2flex(m): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
Lobatan
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by toshmann(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
See how Nigeria has become a land of barbarians!

*spits*
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Johnayoola(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
yiboboy: He should thank his starts he wasn't lynched!
stars grin
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by NumberOne2(m): 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
toshmann: See how Nigeria has become a land of barbarians!

*spits*

As a Nigerian, that make you what?
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by toshmann(m): 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
Number_One:

As a Nigerian, that make you what?
Ashamed of my fellow Nigerians

*spits again*
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by judano: 12:31am On Aug 02, 2013
dridowu: Thank God no jungle justice

Yea, this is pit justice innit?
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by obowunmi(m): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2013
In a country where there are no laws, jungle justice will remain the answer. People don't like to know that there is no police, no legal system, no justice - so they will put the laws in their own hands. They also don't want to know that a thief may be bailed out and come back to retaliate after stealing their property.

Nigerians don't like POOR thieves but they love RICH thieves - the ones that steals billions and rob their generations of a promising future. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by jpphilips(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
born2fuck: The Life don tire person

the thief hands still clean, if he has killed any of his victims, dey for spill his blood. thus says karma
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by jpphilips(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
ignis: What's with Nigerians and stripping naked? Must a thief be stripped naked and humiliated by civilians if caught? Why can't they be treated and given the respect of human beings which they are?
The right course of actions for civilians is catch a theif, detain, hold and hand him/her over to the police. No civilian has right to lay dirty hand, beat or strip a thief for any reason. Its not ideal.

I know a lot of unenlightened dudes here on nairaland will attack, abuse and insult me for this comment. But I don't give a damn.

who said a thief is a human being??
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by ignis: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
jp philips:

who said a thief is a human being??
Who is a thief?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) / Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos / I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.