Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) (47403 Views)

Thief Caught In My Compound This Afternoon / Man Attempts To Molest Pregnant Woman In Broad Daylight(photo) / Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Cathydera(f): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
God just saved him. if not he would have be ALUUTALIZED.

2 Likes

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by born2boink(m): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
Stealing is stealing, policitian stealing na authority stealing
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
I love African jungle justice. This guy was lucky he wasn't mobbed to death. Next time, every would-be thief will think of consequences before embarking on their plans.

1 Like

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
Meanwhile somewhere in Aso rock lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by yuzedo: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
gilgal7: looks lyk yuzedo...am i halucinating or is it him....?mstchew
shocked shocked shocked

come here! kneel down in my room. hands up, close ur eye and raise ur legs. *unzipping belt* angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by colombiana: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
To be a reasonable is this life? Ple have killed innocent ple and are released without a scratch, ple have stolen billions and walked away. Other criminals are watching and would neva want to be caught, all they are doing is only creating deadly criminals, ok forget wats with the floggin of his sister? Between the thief and the soldier/youths who is the animal? This country is pathetic

1 Like

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Bournvitanisha: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
Temismith: undecidedDammit!!! Did he steal the whole of delta state ni? Free d man joor... undecided

You speak without restraint because it was not your bag that was stolen.
Free a criminal? What a shame.

15 Likes

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Djtm(m): 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
yuzedo: Damn! So they finally caught Abu Mikey? Very ugly boy. Maximum shi-shi on yo head, son! grin tongue

See as this bloody thief-morrafucker wan cause gbege for him sis wey fit no know say her yeye brother na criminal. Chai! Poor girl for chop bonfire for natin.
lmao. U from OAU?
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
Lol...En cup don full gringrin He is very lucky they didn't burn him.
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by lemon10(m): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
FATHER GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREAD
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
yuzedo: Damn! So they finally caught Abu Mikey? Very ugly boy. Maximum shi-shi on yo head, son! grin tongue

See as this bloody thief-morrafucker wan cause gbege for him sis wey fit no know say her yeye brother na criminal. Chai! Poor girl for chop bonfire for natin.
Haff Mopol Jump-start You destiny before? angryangryangryangryangry
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
Inhuman treatment. Very.
Because of 80k and 2phones Chei!! He has disgraced himself! Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by pak: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
Jungle justice everywhere.

Before I am misconstrued, I am actually not totally against what they did. The inefficiencies of our security operatives and the way people commit crimes with impunity has made us what we are.

But this is where u see the hypocrisy and shallowness of Nigerians.

On the face of it, there is very little difference between what these guys did (admittedly this man didn't die) and what happened in ALUU and lagos recently - its jungle justice.

We need a total change of orientation in this country. That is why those crying for justice for the ALUU 4 might just have had their priorities misplaced as regards 'the kind of justice' they are seeking for. The average nigerian mob has been wired to take laws into their hands and for now that is the only justice we know.

Until we begin to preach and practice equity and fairness as a society and shun childish sentiments, this scenarios will continue to repeat itself

1 Like

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by yuzedo: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
mikeyhernadez: Haff Mopol Jump-start You destiny before? angryangryangryangryangry
Son, you were banned? Muhahahahahahahahahaha! grin tongue
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by ronalmagic10(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
Na wa oh..am wonderin ow a hilux car can be used to pursue an okada in dis our Nigeria roads? Hope d man returned it shaa nd why shud dey flog d thief's sister? I dont tink she wud av spoken up if she was his partner in crime. I admire her courage nd luv 4 her broda....I cant do it oh

1 Like

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
Should have been eliminated, since he was caught in the act. That would have been one less monster on the loose. Nigerian society has too many of these beasts prowling all over the place looking for who to inflict misery on. Their lives are a burden to decent people.

1 Like

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by yiboboy: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
He should thank his starts he wasn't lynched!
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Epiphany(m): 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
His being taken away by soldiers is still bad enough. They will use him for some torture practice and he may never be seen alive again.

I see no reason why we punish the 'small theives' and leave the big ones to get away. Why not enter the Delta State assembly, government house or better still, march to Abuja and do the same to ALL politicians?

Anyway, Animal Farm has taught us that all animals (people) are equal, but some are more equal that others.

1 Like

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by alienvirus: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
Some people too get AMEBO

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by SoniaUK(f): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nawah ooo why people go dey steal anyhow,he claims It's his first time before u know it now he will start caryin gun if he suceeded dis his first one oo, tank God de caught him.am happie for d woman oo she regained back her 80k n 2 phones.her faith n prayer worked for her oo.
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by dnawah(m): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
Temismith: undecidedDammit!!! Did he steal the whole of delta state ni? Free d man joor... undecided
i cane u o!is he ur brother too or ur boyfriend?
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by crazygod(m): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
Imagine police replying that they can't carry him that way, we have useless people on the force. Thank God for the army, the police just encourage jungle justice. But why flog the sister?

2 Likes

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by PapaBrowne(m): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
All the people that have gathered to stone someone who has stolen a bag that they don't own are the same people who will hail a politician who has stolen thier own money.

I don't support theft of any kind, but I think barbarism is a worse off.

2 Likes

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by colossus2: 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2013
ozo_emeka: the pics are not showing properly
Don't you have a telescope on your phone so you can see well?

Bournvitanisha:

Why was the girl beaten and flogged?
Because she acted like she wanted to prevent the soldiers from taking him away (would you have acknowledged him as your sibling in the presence of soldiers for such crime)

2 Likes

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by colossus2: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
GoldCircle: see blow-by-blow eye witness report my gawd!

Good job @OP.
Thanks amilli
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
yuzedo:
Son, you were banned? Muhahahahahahahahahaha! grin tongue
A month Long Ban!!!!!angryangry

Uncle Seun is wICkedlipsrsealed harsh oo

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by vislabraye(m): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2013
Its gooD that he's beaten but there are more severe thieves than dat.
But why shud the soldier beat his sister ? That's going to extreme for God sake.

1 Like

Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2013

Yuzedo somebody kon say na you be that oo!
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by eemi(f): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2013
HE SHOULD BE KILLED...
Re: Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) by lastpage: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
colo$$u$:

Don't you have a telescope on your phone so you can see well?

Because she acted like she wanted to prevent the soldiers from taking him away (would you have acknowledged him as your sibling in the presence of soldiers for such crime)

The guy is a Thief!

But then, as for the girl, l will do the same thing anyday! I will not desert my blood in the day of trouble, (deservedly though).
BLOOD they say, is THICKER than WATER!

It is the "blood of love" in her that overtook her sense of self-preservation.

Those who flogged the girl have just shown how animalistic they are! angry angry
The girl has NOT STOLEN ANYTHING!

Why not ask the girl to "come forward", extract as more information from her as much as possible (about the thief-brother).
For instance, instead of maiming this thief, l would rather gather "info" about his family home (and his accomplices/friends) from the sister, take him his family home and wherever he grew up and he is well known, .....naked him, disgrace him publicly and flog the shyte out of him and set him free to "sin no more"! grin grin wink

Lastpage!
BTW: We have two major problems in this country and the worst of the two is the Nigeria Police Farce!
That organization is a bunch of criminals and Eediots!

Imagine that it took "Army" to do the right thing (even when they are not trained to do civic duties like that)!
Shows that anyone in that Devil's Uniform (Police Uniform) is worse than the Devil herself.

If it is to rob dying accident-victims now, they would be very 'active'!
Where is that silly "PoliceWoman", to come and defend her 'partners in crime"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos / I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses / 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.