Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Enough Liver When High - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enough Liver When High (903 Views)

List Of Some Diseases Of The Liver And Bile Ducts / Him No Get Liver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Liver When High by 4gotnheros(m): 9:37am On May 29, 2008
I gats TOO much LIVER when HIGH, this is not GBANA nor GANJA, I'm talking about Liquor here.

Normally, my normal self cant walk up to a desired girl talking paradise, it not just me, Although, I know most girls preferr playing DIE HARD TO GET, I avoid that really and count it as shits, and I also avoid unnecessary embarrasment.
I was HIGH yesterday and talked sweet to 2 different girls at the same venue but different time. How easy it was without a second thought before the act! I always knew it works, I told a friend I needed to get high inorder to walk up to them, and that was it.

Arranged a date with one of the girls latter this evening, wink

We gat chicks to have rosses in december! am leaving on a jet plane, dont know when I'd be back again! wink

SHAYOO!
Re: Enough Liver When High by ufuoma24(m): 11:08am On May 29, 2008
U must b d principal character in d soon2 b released movie, Another idiotic nairalander-part1
Re: Enough Liver When High by replenish(f): 1:41pm On May 29, 2008
ufuoma24:

You must b d principal character in d soon2 b released movie, Another idiotic nairalander-part1

LMAO
Re: Enough Liver When High by buzyDiva(f): 1:42pm On May 29, 2008
@poster,

ori e pe

Congratulations!!
Re: Enough Liver When High by manchibabe: 1:50pm On May 29, 2008
@ poster

more grease to ya elbow nd more vaseline to ya lips, tongue
Re: Enough Liver When High by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 29, 2008
I hope say the Liquor they allow you see the babes face well.

Make you no wake up for morning one day see imp or slowpoke beside you for ontop your bed ohh!!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Enough Liver When High by frank316(m): 3:26pm On May 29, 2008
dabriggs:

I hope say the Liquor they allow you see the babes face well.

Make you no wake up for morning one day see imp or slowpoke beside you for ontop your bed ohh!!!!!!!! grin grin
abi oo lol

@poster, i think you don't have a mind of your own.
and ontil that day you talk to a girl without alkohol, i dont c you as man enof
Re: Enough Liver When High by tngtech(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2008
;d
Re: Enough Liver When High by Persona82(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2008
At the risk of being persona non grata, I can Identify with the poster,

My female friends refer to me as a 'control freak', a few bottles never hurt nobody plus 1st nighters are a usual
Re: Enough Liver When High by 4gotnheros(m): 12:46am On May 30, 2008
@Persona82.
Your cool man, not like the screwed up fargots here!

There are defferent ways we do our thingy! We dont go through the same lines!
1 Bottle is enough for the tricks, it doesnt hurt nor make you go insane!
And who told your arse I am not a man yet by doing my thingy my way, you know how many girls have grabbed without a liquor? But I have to think hard before making such moves, but with a Liquor, no thinking, it's straight up for the job man.

@Persona82: I believe you guy!
Re: Enough Liver When High by ty4real(m): 1:49am On May 30, 2008
4gotnheros:

I gats TOO much LIVER when HIGH, this is not GBANA nor GANJA, I'm talking about Liquor here.

Normally, my normal self can't walk up to a desired girl talking paradise, it not just me, Although, I know most girls preferr playing DIE HARD TO GET, I avoid that really and count it as shits, and I also avoid unnecessary embarrasment.
I was HIGH yesterday and talked sweet to 2 different girls at the same venue but different time. How easy it was without a second thought before the act! I always knew it works, I told a friend I needed to get high inorder to walk up to them, and that was it.

4goten heroes,Long time grin grin

We gat chicks to have rosses in december! am leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'd be back again! wink

SHAYOO!
Re: Enough Liver When High by Nobody: 5:36am On May 30, 2008
its called "Dutch Courage".
very soon,the 1 Bottle wont be enough to ginger u into action.
u go begin increase ur intake just to get Liver
meanwhile u dey burn the Original Liver
Re: Enough Liver When High by Nobody: 9:17am On May 30, 2008
Lol
Re: Enough Liver When High by 4gotnheros(m): 9:53am On May 30, 2008
Sorry man, I aint a FARGOT, nor an ADDICT.
Do you know this LIQUOR actually taste very ***BITTER*** when I take them? I see no pleasure in them man! most times when I force myself to more than 1 bottle, It disorganise my system(Not drunk) Got my saliva gland horrible!
This sometimes makes me SPIT all through!

IS THIS ALL YOUR BEST SHOTS shocked
Re: Enough Liver When High by presido1: 10:03am On May 30, 2008
4gotnheros:

Whatever, how was the date then?
Re: Enough Liver When High by 4gotnheros(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2008
@ty4real
Yeah man, it been a while really, not been hanging out here really, been hustling, (Dont you know hustle money is sweet?)
is that TY for Taiye or Tayo. I actually bear the first one, But my public name is Samuel.

I AM TOO GBASKI.
Re: Enough Liver When High by 4gotnheros(m): 10:18am On May 30, 2008
Oh. it went well, and thanks for asking, the thing about girls, They may appear really tough outward, but really a jelly inward.
We were at an eatry, real intent was made known!

BE THE MOTHER OF MY FIRST CHILD!  grin
And she was like? what do I have? am I serious? I told her am not bragging, and that we forget about it.
She doesnt known I am MAN ENOUGH. She will get to know that as time goes on.

Meeting with the second girl latter this evening as well, this one seems to be more free and WILD   cool

You all know me,  I AINT A DULLING GUY!!!

NO TIME AT ALL AT ALL!!!
NO TIME!

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do? / Its So Hard To Break Up/cheat On A Lady's In This Situation / How To Reach Soul-mate Status With Any Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.