Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria (8122 Views)

What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* / Lagos Ranked As The Most Corrupt State In Nigeria In 2014 / I’m Not A Corrupt Politician - Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria by BigB11(m): 3:01am On Jun 08, 2008
When you give bribe to pass through the airport with your overweight luggage, it means you're promoting corruption = corruption
When you bribe police officer for driving with an expired license, it means you're promoting corruption = corruption
When you bribe immigration officer to jump line at the airport, it means you're promoting corruption = corruption
When you buy answers to your final exam, it means you're promoting corruption = corruption

My point: you do not have to be a governor or directly steal government money to be corrupt. Corruption is directly embedded in our blood through our wonderful materialistic culture.
Nobody is willing to wait for God's blessing.

FACT: There is nothing one could accomplish successfully in our society (Nigeria) today without exercising the mighty unblushing bribery practice.
And 99% of Nigerians in Nigeria see nothing wrong with this picture, but would quickly point fingers at their governors for stealing without paying any attention to the root of the problem.
It is sad that an average 25 years old Nigerian today sees politics as pepper soup and would exercise this mentality without any hesitation if elected as a political leader.
Re: Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria by MyTempID: 3:10am On Jun 08, 2008
Don't mind him @ viv.  His generalization was both hasty and careless.  It's a perfect example of what colonial mentality has done to many Nigerians.  If ABC airs another episode of 20-20 incriminating all Nigerians as corrupt and evil, he would most likely be the first to scream "YES WE ARE"! It's more agreeable to say that many Nigerians are corrupt. Not ALL.  Big B1, how do you even expound it? Big B1, please understand the difficulty people face in finding ways to survive despite a regressive government and a totally reprehensible economy.  This is the reason some of us have chosen to suspend the country in search of a more-rewarding economy.
Re: Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria by vivaladiva(f): 3:24am On Jun 08, 2008
i havent been to nigeria in 8years
but believe me i would rather give a five pound bribe than spend hours in the hot freakin sun talking to a stupid police man who is just tryin to make some extra cash
after all i cant fight a one man war
Re: Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria by TCUBE(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2008
you do not have to name names ok, just wait till election time ,
Re: Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria by felele(m): 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2008
1. IBB
2. Abacha
3. Atiku
4. Tinubu
4. Ibori
5. Igbinedion
6. Aondoakaa (AGF)
7. Wabara
8. Alamayiesegha
9. Odili
10. sunday Afolabi (now late)
11. saminu Turaki

I refuse to include Obasanjo, because despite all the kerfuffle from the National Assembly about this and that probe, nobody has actually made any accusation against him that is backed up with facts. However, in ALL of the cases I've mentioned above, there is clear EVIDENCE of corruption, some of it public knowledge, some not. If you want details, just ask.
Re: Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria by RedHotChic(f): 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2008
Umaru Dikko.
Re: Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria by gabelogan(m): 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2008
THE MOST CORRUPT POLITICIAN IN NIGERIA RIGHT NOW:

THE MINISTER OF JUSTICE, MICHEAL AONDOAKAA THAT GUY IS THE FUCKIN ANTITHESIS OF EVERYTHING HIS POSITION REPRESENTS.

THE MOST CORRUPT NIGERIAN EVER, SANI ABACHA (OVER $4 BILLION STOLEN)
Re: Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria by MethodMan3(m): 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2008
gabe_logan:

THE MOST CORRUPT POLITICIAN IN NIGERIA RIGHT NOW:

THE MINISTER OF JUSTICE, MICHEAL AONDOAKAA THAT GUY IS THE FUCKIN ANTITHESIS OF EVERYTHING HIS POSITION REPRESENTS.

THE MOST CORRUPT NIGERIAN EVER, SANI ABACHA (OVER $4 BILLION STOLEN)

Aondoakaa is raking it in big time

Corruption spree jaburata for Naija
Re: Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria by MCUsman(m): 11:33am On Jun 13, 2008
felele:

1. IBB
2. Abacha
3. Atiku
4. Tinubu
4. Ibori
5. Igbinedion
6. Aondoakaa (AGF)
7. Wabara
8. Alamayiesegha
9. Odili
10. sunday Afolabi (now late)
11. saminu Turaki

Your ranking is flaw.

felele:

I refuse to include Obasanjo, because despite all the kerfuffle from the National Assembly about this and that probe, nobody has actually made any accusation against him that is backed up with facts. However, in ALL of the cases I've mentioned above, there is clear EVIDENCE of corruption, some of it public knowledge, some not. If you want details, just ask.

I have only one sentence for your post above " If such are the priest, God bless the congregation"[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria by kellyhoma(m): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2008
i think it should be given to abacha first followed by obasanjo and his so called daughter iyabo well lets leave dem for god to punish,
Re: Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria by MethodMan3(m): 10:51am On Jun 17, 2008
kellyhoma:

i think it should be given to abacha first followed by obasanjo and his so called daughter iyabo well lets leave them for god to punish,

grin
Re: Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria by pcicero(m): 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2008
At last someone remembered to include Tinubu. In my reckoning he's one of the most corrupt politicians ever. Pls forget sectarianism, i'm from the southwest the very state he ruled. The fact that's he's beloved smacks of his "jeun soke" (share the booty) brand of politics. He truly belongs there!
Re: Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria by MethodMan3(m): 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2008
Virtually almost all former governors and past leaders are in strong contention here!
Re: Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria by iseobio(m): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2008
IBB is the most corrupt and taught nigerians how to be corrupt. He got involved with drug trafficking (remember Gloria Okon case), embezzlement. 419 started in his government because he allowed it. He is the most corrupt. followed by the folloing;
1. Abacha
2. atiku
3. obasanjo
4. odili
5. ibori
6. kalu
Re: Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria by CARUSO(m): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2008
ibori!
Re: Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria by kolexy(m): 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2012
Nigerian Public/Civil "Masters"
Peter Odili
Michael Aoandoaka
Adoke Bello
IBB
Orji Kalu
James Ibori
Saminu Turaki
Gbenga Daniels
Uduaguan
Unlucky Igbinedion
Segun Agagu
Re: Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria by executinal(m): 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2012
1, IBB
2, OBJ
3, ALL THE 36 STATE GOVERNORS DURING OBJ REGIME
4, ABACHA
Re: Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria by executinal(m): 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2012
kolexy:

Nigerian Public/Civil "Masters"
Peter Odili
Michael Aoandoaka
Adoke Bello
IBB
Orji Kalu
James Ibori
Saminu Turaki
Gbenga Daniels
Uduaguan
Unlucky Igbinedion
Segun Agagu

Were is CHIMAROKE, THE BIG THIEF OBJ BOY

(1) (2) (Reply)

63 Arrested In Hunt For Abductors Of Okonjo-iweala's Mum / Top 15 Patience Jonathan’s English Blunders, What A First Lady… / Power Shortfall To Hit N3trn By End Of 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.