Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Ribadu On The Registration Of APC: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu On The Registration Of APC: (1489 Views)

James Ibori To Nuhu Ribadu On $15m Bribery: "You Are A Damned Liar" / FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide / Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ribadu On The Registration Of APC: by Clerverly: 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
Read!

Re: Ribadu On The Registration Of APC: by israel007: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
tweeted by first loser; retweeted by second loser

1 Like

Re: Ribadu On The Registration Of APC: by Clerverly: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
israel007: tweeted by first loser; retweeted by second loser
Ewu!
Re: Ribadu On The Registration Of APC: by israel007: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
Clerverly:
Ewu!

Why am I not surprised. All you people sleeping under bridge in lagos willing to die for ur task master
Re: Ribadu On The Registration Of APC: by Clerverly: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
israel007:

Why am I not surprised. All you people sleeping under bridge in lagos willing to die for ur task master
V
Re: Ribadu On The Registration Of APC: by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
Cluelessness is the right WORD.
Re: Ribadu On The Registration Of APC: by gramci: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
sincerenigerian: Cluelessness is the right WORD.

Ribadu that was used and dumped by Tinubu shouldn't be calling someone clueless grin

1 Like

Re: Ribadu On The Registration Of APC: by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
Wishful thinking from you. Were you there when Tinubu dropped him? It was alliance with Buhari that they could not agree on That caused the problem. They've put their ego aside to fight the Armageddon called PDP.

Next time, get your facts right before making baseless statement. Ribadu was not dropped by anyone. HE WAS ON THE BALLOT. IF HE WAS DROPPED, HE WOULDN'T BE ON THE BALLOT.
Re: Ribadu On The Registration Of APC: by gramci: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
Mr. There's difference between drop and dump cheesy. Please stop using the cyber space as a vehicle to expose your ignorance wink

sincerenigerian: Wishful thinking from you. Were you there when Tinubu dropped him? It was alliance with Buhari that they could not agree on That caused the problem. They've put their ego aside to fight the Armageddon called PDP.

Next time, get your facts right before making baseless statement. Ribadu was not dropped by anyone. HE WAS ON THE BALLOT. IF HE WAS DROPPED, HE WOULDN'T BE ON THE BALLOT.
Re: Ribadu On The Registration Of APC: by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
gramci: Mr. There's difference between drop and dump cheesy. Please stop using the cyber space as a vehicle to expose your ignorance wink

He was neither dropped nor dumped. You are free to display your blindness and ignorance of what happened in 2011.

Why should you care if Tinubu dumped him? Did Ribadu complain to you and your PDP cohorts? Worry more about he-popotamus and she-popotamus with their 1 billion naira food.

I wonder why you cry more than the bereaved.
Re: Ribadu On The Registration Of APC: by Scarpon(m): 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
oll this old cagos are not tired of politics yet?
Re: Ribadu On The Registration Of APC: by taharqa2: 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2013
gramci: Mr. There's difference between drop and dump cheesy. Please stop using the cyber space as a vehicle to expose your ignorance wink

Hehehehe...lol. Very succient response. Well delivered grin grin grin
Re: Ribadu On The Registration Of APC: by Clerverly: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
Taharqa the e rat!
Re: Ribadu On The Registration Of APC: by omanzo02: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
Clerverly: Taharqa the e rat!

Well try to upgrade to e-lion to out-rat then? grin grin grin
Re: Ribadu On The Registration Of APC: by DanAnyiam: 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
gramci:

Ribadu that was used and dumped by Tinubu shouldn't be calling someone clueless grin
Maybe he is being used and dumped by everybody. Last time he was used and dumped by OBJ and most recently he was used and dumped by GEJ-when is GEJ going to publish Ribadu's report?
Re: Ribadu On The Registration Of APC: by abokinside: 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
Maybe he is being used and dumped by everybody. Last time he was used and dumped by OBJ and most recently he was used and dumped by GEJ-when is GEJ going to publish Ribadu's report?
pls do you know any police man living or dead that has dealt corruption the kind of blow Ribadu has dealt it. Ribadu was not used he has simply done his bit any time his nation beckons him to serve its up to the tinubus qnd the Gej's to prove their commitment to transparency by first declaring his assets publicly like president yar adua did. Ribadu has fought the good fight, if Goodluck as commander in chief can show half the patriotism and courage Ribadu showed in discharging his duties Nigeria in the last 5 yrs under Gej would ve overtaken south Africa but behold Gej is pathetically corrupt and endermically clueless.
Re: Ribadu On The Registration Of APC: by dontecrosofiso(m): 12:04am On Aug 06, 2013
sincerenigerian: Cluelessness is the right WORD.
sincerenigerian im really surprise at your word and surpport for ribadu to called your president clueless.are you now not supporting goodluck any more? what really happen?but as for me and my house,goodluck till 2019.
Re: Ribadu On The Registration Of APC: by gramci: 5:23am On Aug 06, 2013
Dan Anyiam:

true
Re: Ribadu On The Registration Of APC: by gramci: 5:29am On Aug 06, 2013
dontecrosofiso: sincerenigerian im really surprise at your word and surpport for ribadu to called your president clueless.are you now not supporting goodluck any more? what really happen?but as for me and my house,goodluck till 2019.

please don't be deceived, the guy is an imposter, a petty thief trying to steal someone's identity. Sincere 9gerian is the real moniker.
Re: Ribadu On The Registration Of APC: by Clerverly: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
gramci:

please don't be deceived, the guy is an imposter, a petty thief trying to steal someone's identity. Sincere 9gerian is the real moniker.

as in TM? smh
Re: Ribadu On The Registration Of APC: by Amanwulu1(m): 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
dontecrosofiso: sincerenigerian im really surprise at your word and surpport for ribadu to called your president clueless.are you now not supporting goodluck any more? what really happen?but as for me and my house,goodluck till 2019.
dis one na fake o no b d man u knw. Dis na replica created by d enemies.
Re: Ribadu On The Registration Of APC: by Amanwulu1(m): 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
we'll knw who is clueless in 2015 n I also knw dat those who talk too much don't knw d x y z of planning.

(1) (Reply)

Se,ss,sw,global Youth Forum Endorse The Sealing Of The New PDP Secretariat / Abia State New Ultra Modern Market About To Commence Operation / How To Transform The Nigeria Police Force (NPF).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.