Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,476 members, 7,812,469 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc (4929 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage (Throwback Photo) / President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) / Atiku Is Looking For The Guy Whose Savage Tweet To Him Went Viral (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by Longeria(m): 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
HEARTRENDING: An American Tweets To Queen Elizabeth II On Her Birthday, Calls For Kanu's Release And Biafra Independence

8 Likes

Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by buharisbae(f): 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
do Biafra have to depend on the Queen for independence
Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by youngeagle(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nigeria won't know what hit them when the right comes.

18 Likes

Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
That guy is not american, he's just a fat lightskinned guy talking about a subject he knows nothing about.

Why hasnt prime minster bibi Netanyahu said anything concerning biafran? He is also a jew just like the ipob
I guess he knows biafran is not actually a just movement

That phatass wouldn't know what persecution looked like if it fvck'd him in the face
The isrealites under pharos that was persecusion
The jews under hitler, that was persecution

The igbos own majority of the business world in nigeria and yet they cry of persecution.

I pray God never sends real persecution your way. Because even after been rescued those tear will never stop flowing

10 Likes

Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by orisa37: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
The Responsible Queen refused to support American s plot to destabilize Nigeria by 2015 ending as Obama predicted. Biafra was the pun game then.
Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by Longeria(m): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
[s]
Dudeweedlmao:
That guy is not american, he's just a fat lightskinned guy talking about a subject he knows nothing about.

Why hasnt prime minster bibi Netanyahu said anything concerning biafran? He is also a jew just like the ipob

That phatass wouldn't know what persecution looked like if it fvck'd him in the face

The igbos own majority of the business world in nigeria and yet they cry of persecution.

I pray God never sends real persecution your way. Because even after been rescued those tear will never stop flowing
[/s]

TRASH

33 Likes

Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by mike404(m): 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
buharisbae:
YOUR MENTRUATION HAS STARTED AGAIN

29 Likes

Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by Ugonnax: 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Who asked you y0ruba? Nawa for una busy body...Just mind your business!

27 Likes

Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by Ugonnax: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

y0ruba.

30 Likes

Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by idensko(m): 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dis is exactly how it starts.

7 Likes

Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by decode55(m): 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ndi ofe have already invaded the thread.

Fulani herdsmen are rendering you and your people homeless and you're here foaming in the mouth over Biafran issues.

20 Likes

Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by Demallcrazy(m): 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
youngeagle:
Nigeria won't know what hit them when the right comes.
what would hit dem? eh mr chest beater

1 Like

Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by Demallcrazy(m): 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
decode55:
Ndi ofe have already invaded the thread.

Fulani herdsmen are rendering you and your people homeless and you're here foaming in the mouth over Biafran issues.
last time i checked, it was about 72 Biafra farmers jailed in dia own land after ever-ready fulani herdsmen did dia thing.

siddon dia mek shoe dey wear u cool

4 Likes

Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
Seriously, this biafran issue is gaining more popularity by the day. Every group has a right to self determination as long as it's carried out in a peaceful manner. It won't be a bad idea if a referendum is carried out to put an end to this whole Biafran heated argument once and for all.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by diegwu01: 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
osabuohein:
Seriously, this biafran issue is gaining more popularity by the day. Every group has a right to self determination as long as it's carried out in a peaceful manner. It won't be a bad idea if a referendum is carried out to put an end to this whole Biafran heated argument once and for all.
grin grin grin You're Joking, right??

5 Likes

Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
diegwu01:
grin grin grin You're Joking, right??
how do you mean?

3 Likes

Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by DaBullIT(m): 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
Who him tweet epp abeg ?
Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by raumdeuter: 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
Tweet ko sweet ni. who tweet epp
Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
Demallcrazy:

last time i checked, it was about 72 Biafra farmers jailed in dia own land after ever-ready fulani herdsmen did dia thing.

They are more than 72, now hundreds arrested and jailed in their homeland because of the herdsmen and here they come fighting on the internet!! The Igbos are the real cowards in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by HammerTheirPapa(f): 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

What is this one really saying for Godsake? Can someone help me understand!

4 Likes

Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by Lessonteacher(f): 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
divinecode101:

They are more than 72, now hundreds arrested and jailed in their homeland because of the herdsmen and here they come fighting on the internet!! The Igbos are the real cowards in Nigeria
which do u choose: islam or sword?

6 Likes

Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by christopher123(m): 7:31am On Apr 22, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Yoruba people always getting seizures on anything Biafra

Why can't you process mentally why you can't do without Igbo

This is shameful. Now you have made Igbo to understand that they are the protectors of southern Nigeria and Christian Nigeria ..but as it stands

They might leave

9 Likes

Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by kernel504(m): 9:06am On Apr 22, 2016
Demallcrazy:

The use of English is your biggest challenge. They were detained and not jailed, besides we fought them... while they keep on killing you, cowardds.

5 Likes

Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by decode55(m): 9:16am On Apr 22, 2016
kernel504:

The use of English is your biggest challenge. They were detained and not jailed, besides we fought them... while they keep on killing you, cowardds.

You shouldn't have replied the oily thing. Ignore them, they'll soon take rat poison like awolowo did.

4 Likes

Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 22, 2016
see silly Nigerians fighting over a random tweet from a random Caucasian to the queen who probably won't see the tweet.

How does the tweet translate to anything meaningful?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by Demallcrazy(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2016
kernel504:

wat are u tryin to justify now?
my english or d fact dat ahbokis terrorised u chest beaters on ur homeland & still put y'all a$ses behind bars after r****** ya wives & daughterz wit correct burantashi? grin
Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by Demallcrazy(m): 10:09am On Apr 22, 2016
decode55:

You shouldn't have replied the oily thing. Ignore them, they'll soon take rat poison like awolowo did.
chest beater!

1 Like

Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2016
buharisbae:
that show how little u know about World politics

2 Likes

Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by Fawklicant: 11:46am On Apr 22, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

That the Igbos own majority of the business world in Nigeria after starting with only 20 pounds shows you how creative and resourceful they can get. The fear of the Niherian state is that if these set of people are given equal opportunities in government as their nothern and southern comrades, the Igbos would excel like they did pre--civil war. That is a genuine fear. Igbos excel in everything they set out to do whether good or bad, legal or illegal. No half measures.

It still doesnt change the fact that they are constantly persecuted nor does it erode their right to self determination since the Nigerian state comtinues to treat them with disdain.

Some of these imbalances would aptly be corrected if only the nothern hegemony would implement the resolutions of the last soveriegn national conference. But you and I know that it is as good as dead because the resolutions therein would see the north make a lot of concessions on priviledges they enjoy alone and the south west is only too happy to remain a lapdog and scramble for crumbs.

In my opinion, let Biafra seek a referendum. At least that would put paid to this issue once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by kernel504(m): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2016
Demallcrazy:

my english or d fact dat ahbokis terrorised u chest beaters on ur homeland & still put y'all a$ses behind bars after r****** ya wives & daughterz wit correct burantashi? grin

In Abia we buried them, in Enugu we fought them... Imagine Olu Falae's beating and kidnapped with series of others like mile 12's bullying, we don't take such,ok?

3 Likes

Re: American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc by Fawklicant: 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
Demallcrazy:

Some of you kids need to pick up some history books and learn. Stop relying on verbal accounts of some of your fathers, they were mostly drunk during the war period to remember any significant event.

For your information, the nigerian soldiers were not even skilled or brave enough to even defend Nigeria, they had to hire chadian, Nigerien, malian and western mercenaries to prosecute the war for them. Go and research.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari -obasanjo Speaks O / "Am Afraid Tinubu Might Not Deliver South West,ā€¯buhari Tells Aides After Ogun,la / Mrs. Ayoka Adebayo's Resignation Letter : Read It Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.