Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians (4214 Views)

Black Christians = Uncle Toms / Black Christians, What Racial Image Do You See When You Imagine... / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by nnofaith: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol.....what is this one saying?

Note the bold-

You are actually saying that your God found it necessary for black people from Africa to shipped like sardines and sold to highst bidders like rams and then forced to work to death on plantations for over 300 years just to give us some "rainbow"?

madness
Preah massa logic preach!

1 Like

Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
Thoniameek: If i get your definition of being bold, 'a person who comes at you arrogantly, spitting jargons and hurtful words or maybe someone who reacts according to the situation right? Well bro it isn't. If i say something is true and you say it's not, you would go whatever extent you could to prove it's false and thats what that dude is doing there, but did he succeed? Nope! he didn't. Which means his video,time and these thread are a failure and a wastd.

okay oo
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by nnofaith: 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
plaetton:

This is absolutely nonsense.
This is what all you mindless uncle toms use to console yourself and heal your conscience.
" my Christianity is the best christianity" or " Their christianity was not the good christianity".

If there exists, or ever existed a bad christianity, then christanity, in whatever form , is inherently bad.

If the white slave traders that converted their slaves to christianity did not see anything wrong with it, if the pius catholic priests cannot see anything wrong while molesting children, if the Adeboyes, Oyedepos, the Oyahkilomes, etc, cannot see anything wrong in fleecing the poor, then on which planet can one find this "GOOD" christianity that is truly representative of Jesus?

This christianity, or that chrstianity is never good enough, that is why we have over 10,000 denominations of christianity.

As a thinking person, does that not strike you, even for a second, that something might be inherently wrong with christianity?.
Another masterpiece!

1 Like

Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mr anony:

[size=13pt]So according to you and the bumbling idiot in the video, Martin Luther King Jr and Rosa Parks e.t.c. were equally Uncle Tom house negro slaves?

It amazes me the amount of infantile trash that passes for "reason" in your world.[/size]

P/s: When people ignore your thread, please don't flatter yourself. Some of us just sadly shake our heads and walk away.

wtf does their not accepting being treated as second class citizens have to do with
Christianity being fraudulent? I don't get it!

the right to freedom and wanting equal rights are BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS. You don't need religion to want to be free.
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

Thanks Kails!

no problem bro.
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
kiss
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
*Kails*:

wtf does their not accepting being treated as second class citizens have to do with
Christianity being fraudulent? I don't get it!

the right to freedom and wanting equal rights are BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS. You don't need religion to want to be free.

Good!

I always knew that you were passionate and up to date about civil rights and history

1 Like

Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
So every religion that has a bad side is inherently bad? I want to know a religion that does not have denominations, i will want to join(even witch doctors fight themselves). If your gonna live your life completely by the standard of man then your in for it( no one is perfect) do you want to take all the apple in an apple tree? Am a christ follower, who have had personal encounters and if you have ever operated in the spirit world, humility and ability to decern would be your garment... Get a religion! if your're indecisive, i suggest christainity to your. if it took slavery to get us to know our rights(christ), it's all worth it!
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
@ kails,u an atheist?
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
@Thonia: YOu honestly feel if slavery was the only way for Africans to become Christians, it was worth it?

How? How has Africa benefitted from Christianity?
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
musKeeto: @Thonia: YOu honestly feel if slavery was the only way for Africans to become Christians, it was worth it?

How? How has Africa benefitted from Christianity?

Thonia has never had 2 things (that we are going to give her)

-a full discussion with atheists
-a reevaluation of her xtian faith from a logical basis
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
Truth be told, he made accurate logic points.

Religion in the hands of the wicked is a very dangerous weapon!

The whites started slavery of the black race.
It took another set of whites to stop slavery.
The whites brought Christianity.
Now,another set of whites are debunking Christianity.

The black Americans were mostly Muslims after their freedom, because they could not bring themselves to worship the same God of the people that made their lives miserable!

The wounds in their hearts and bodies began to heal over the years and they learned to forgive gradually,but did not forget their history, and the new generation of blacks who did not witnessed these grievous acts accepted Christianity because it was now preached with love by the new generation of whites and not with coerce as was done by the slave masters.

There is still a residual of the bitterness in the blacks, and they show it in their aggressive way of talking, dressing, and behavior. A rebellious act, which is doing more harm than good.

FORGIVENESS is the key word here. Remember the Isrealities were slaves for 400 years to the Egyptians, but don't they have diplomatic relationship now? The Isrealities asked God: SHOULD OUR TEETH BE ON EDGE BECAUSE OUR FATHERS ATE SOUR GRAPES? Because of their cry, God turned the verdict and stopped visiting the sins of fathers upon their children.

History taught me that fighting wars was a source of livelihood among the kingdoms then, to acquire wealth from the loots of the conquered and expand their territory! The captives were taken as slaves to be dealt with to the discretion of the captors. Every slave is taught to obey his master or be put to death.

All we should know is that there is a GOD WHO IS CARING, LOVING AND COMPASSIONATE and we should learn to FORGIVE those who hurts me.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
I enjoyed your last paragraph. That God is MAN. MAN enslaved MAN. MAN fights for his freedom. MAN pays dearly for his errors. MAN must work to correct His errors. MAN can love. MAN can hate.

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs. - Frederick Douglass.

Africans must search inward and begin to tell themselves the truth.

2 Likes

Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
Muskeeto, i cant say statically because i havn't considered it until now. I have seen churches pick up those street children,lots of reachout here and there and rehabilitation houses, churches are even collaborating, yes! plus the hope of eternal glory. If humans weren't so human and there weren't so many oppossing factors like other believes, all these would have been evident, i guess its all signs of the end. But with these technical explanations of mine your could tell that even though we(christians) havn't lived to 'your' expectation(s) we havn't done bad or been in anyone's way either.
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
meant hurt 'us' not 'me' cheesy
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by UyiIredia(m): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
Beretta92: @ kails,u an atheist?

She's a monotheist but doesn't subscribe to the religions under it.

1 Like

Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

Thonia has never had 2 things (that we are going to give her)

-a full discussion with atheists
-a reevaluation of her xtian faith from a logical basis
Haha! am not new to conversations like these, i just seem to be blessed with them where ever i find myself. And frankly you guys attract me a lot, can't help but be marveled at such ignorance, mehn! it's so massive, were it be sometime ago i would be laughing but now, all i can do is pity.
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
Thoniameek: So every religion that has a bad side is inherently bad? I want to know a religion that does not have denominations, i will want to join(even witch doctors fight themselves). If your gonna live your life completely by the standard of man then your in for it( no one is perfect) do you want to take all the apple in an apple tree? Am a christ follower, who have had personal encounters and if you have ever operated in the spirit world, humility and ability to decern would be your garment... Get a religion! if your're indecisive, i suggest christainity to your. if it took slavery to get us to know our rights(christ), it's all worth it!

the rot is deep.

2 Likes

Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by plaetton: 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

the rot is deep.
Deeper than deep.

Is there a member of any other race in the whole world that can utter such a....uhm, a sadly pathetic garbage than a black person.

That lady should be neutered, to prevent her from passing such a purifying idea to an offspring.

1 Like

Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

the rot is deep.
uh huh! anyone percieve the stench yet? eh? anyone?! cos its definitly gon smell out(luke 23vs27-31) and when it does, am gon be like, 'i told you so'!
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by pesty100(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
ninja4life: This is d first time i finished watching a video posted here on nairaland and s first video i pressed d like button on youtube,dis is simply d truth d guy was on point.well let me wait for our christians brothers to refute dis video maybe dey will say d guy is an agent of devil.am watching in 3D oo.
and can u pls tell me how islam got to d nut
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
plaetton:
Deeper than deep.

Is there a member of any other race in the whole world that can utter such a....uhm, a sadly pathetic garbage than a black person.

That lady should be neutered, to prevent her from passing such a purifying idea to an offspring.
It's a good thing your're so white uh... and not at all pathetic but am glad am black and whatever... your words aren't doing much you see(somepeople died over these).
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
I think this guy is a christian feigning that he is a freethinker (athiest)speaking so confidently like a christian. Hmm, i believe he is just stage acting it, look at how he is turning and twisting his eyes.

All this christians faking freethinkers to promote his myopic vibes...hmm! Such hypocrites!!!

1 Like

Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
hisblud: I think this guy is a christian feigning that he is a freethinker (athiest)speaking so confidently like a christian. Hmm, i believe he is just stage acting it, look at how he is turning and twisting his eyes.

All this christians faking freethinkers to promote his myopic vibes...hmm! Such hypocrites!!!

You have always been slow.

he guy in the video is an atheist. He sells atheist t-shirts for a living on his atheists website.

1 Like

Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by noblefada: 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
Haha here we go again, another thread trying to discredit the faith. I've watch in dismay week in week out in this forum people posting lies and half truths, trying to confuse and deceive the brethren or trying to give their atheists friends who may be having doubts a hope. Well all I can say is that you cannot change the TRUTH.
Let me say this, pls u guys should stop calling xtianity a white man's religion, its a Jewish religion Joh 4:22 UKJV All of you worship all of you know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
The only reason xtianity came to white and black man was simply because brethren heeded our lords command in Mat 28:18-19 UKJV 18: And Jesus came and spoke unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19: Go all of you therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
And I've news for u, the gospel is still being preach all over the world.
So I won't believe some silly video of which I don't know who or why it was made.
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
Oh my my....slavery ... slavery....

Oh what news.... Oh its because the slave traffickers, trafficking some ladies to italy for s.ex slavery is because they are following the instructions in the bible... angry

Oh gosh... why have the great freethinkers not have the courage to abolish the live slave s.ex trades in thailand, italy of our modern world like William Wilberforce and his compatriots did?

Why will william wilberforce turn around to condemn and finally successfully abolish the practice that the bible "encourages" ? Oh he was a freethinker acting as a Christian? tongue tongue

Hmm... even heard that the great evolutionist, Charles Darwin, was a racist who kept blacks in cages as lab rats for experiment...hmm..freethinkers aka evolutionist, athiest are really morally free.... hmm
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

You have always been slow.

he guy in the video is an atheist. He sells atheist t-shirts for a living on his atheists website.

Oh no no no...you are terribly slow.. he is a christian faking as a freethinker.. read inbetween the lines dude.. ..guess the guy has hoodwink all you atheist with that video i bet....
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
hisblud: Oh my my....slavery ... slavery....

Oh what news.... Oh its because the slave traffickers, trafficking some ladies to italy for sex slavery is because they are following the instructions in the bible... angry

Oh gosh... why have the great freethinkers not have the courage to abolish the live slave sex trades in thailand, italy of our modern world like William Wilberforce and his compatriots.

Why will william wilberforce turn around to condemn and finally successfully abolish the practice that the bible "encourages" ? Oh he was a freethinker acting as a Christian? tongue tongue

Hmm...

Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
hisblud:

Oh no no no...you are terribly slow.. he is a christian faking as a freethinker.. read inbetween the lines dude.. ..guess the guy has hoodwink all you atheist with that video i bet....

The message. Not the messenger.
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

The message. Not the messenger.

ok the message eh?

So tell me what moral message can we learn from the great se.x slave trade of thailand, italy etc? Hmm i would love to hear the message not the messenger.... grin grin grin

And wait its not some distant century but in the information age... what message... angry
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by nnofaith: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
hisblud: Oh my my....slavery ... slavery....

Oh what news.... Oh its because the slave traffickers, trafficking some ladies to italy for s.ex slavery is because they are following the instructions in the bible... angry

Oh gosh... why have the great freethinkers not have the courage to abolish the live slave s.ex trades in thailand, italy of our modern world like William Wilberforce and his compatriots.

Hmm... even heard that the great evolutionist, Charles Darwin, was a racist who kept blacks in cages as lab rats for experiment...hmm..freethinkers aka evolutionist, athiest are really morally free.... hmm
The problem is not that the whiteman was a slave trader. its that the bible supposedly written by a loving god, justified slavery.

1 Like

Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by nnofaith: 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
Thoniameek: So every religion that has a bad side is inherently bad? I want to know a religion that does not have denominations, i will want to join(even witch doctors fight themselves). If your gonna live your life completely by the standard of man then your in for it( no one is perfect) do you want to take all the apple in an apple tree? Am a christ follower, who have had personal encounters and if you have ever operated in the spirit world, humility and ability to decern would be your garment... Get a religion! if your're indecisive, i suggest christainity to your. if it took slavery to get us to know our rights(christ), it's all worth it!
Cant believe a black person wrote this!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. / Disadvantages Of Keeping Malice (true Life Story) / Please, We Atheists Need Religious Translations!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.