Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Disadvantages Of Keeping Malice (true Life Story) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Disadvantages Of Keeping Malice (true Life Story) (4169 Views)

Entertain No Malice / My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards / Know The Benefits Of Keeping The Laws Of YAHUAH/YAHWEH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Keeping Malice (true Life Story) by clemzo101(m): 3:55am On Nov 12, 2015
What I'm about to share with you today is a true life story. This did not happen to anyone else but me.

I am the kind of person that thinks the beat way to get at you if I'm offended is to keep malice with you especially when I am accused unjustly or what someone did to me pains me deeply.

I use to keep malice sometimes for as long as 8 months even with my family members that live under the same roof with me, my mum and dad usually try to intervene but my stubbornness will not allow me to listen. 8months old malice is nothing compared to the one that happened recently where I kept malice with my elder sister for 3 good years. Alot of people intervened but I was stupidly stubborn but somehow we met in a family function and we settled. Lemme not forget to add that during that 3 year period I also kept malice with a friend for close to 6 months, thank God I also settled with him few weeks after I settled with my sister.

The disadvantages I noticed includes

1. Close doors...within that period of malice it was as if all doors were shut against me. It was obvious God was angry with me because I cldnt point to at least one blessing from God xcept keeping me alive, I am this kind of person that receives blessings of different manners, gifts, job and all that. All this stopped during this time.

2. High blood pressure.......somehow as young as I am I already ve a high blood pressure, different doctors observed it and asked me if there is anything bothering me but I pretended as if nothing but deep on the inside I know the cause. You can never keep malice and have a good blood pressure.

3. Prayerlessness creep in.......i noticed during this period I stopped or found it difficult to commune with my heavenly father, I just found no reason to pray.

4. Increase rate at which you carry out other bad habits.......I discovered I started doing things with impunity I found nothing bad in doing dem.

Somehow, I have prayed ernestly to the most high God, it was an honest and sincere prayer and thank God I'm a changed man today and again the heavens have opened up to me again because his blessings have being countless ever since. I have a big testimony coming.......i will definitely share it here.

Thank you for ur tym

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Keeping Malice (true Life Story) by boboLIL(m): 5:27am On Nov 12, 2015
As a niqqa I let bygone bu bygone........ I nobi woman

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Keeping Malice (true Life Story) by orisa37: 5:31am On Nov 12, 2015
Praise God! Alleluia! Please share this write-up with other net-works

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Summary Of God / How Atheists Handle Morality In The Absence Of God / What Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Said In 1990

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.