Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Is It Said Somewhere In The Quran To 'fight' - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It Said Somewhere In The Quran To 'fight' (599 Views)

Can You Read Quran To Your Own Understanding / Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Said Somewhere In The Quran To 'fight' by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
Following the recent happenings in islamic countries all over the world in conjunction with the popular saying that the more people you kill the surer your heaven, i've stopped to ask someone who if its the book or the religion itself that's causing controversies.
Re: Is It Said Somewhere In The Quran To 'fight' by Damsman10(m): 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
Hmm i will think about it
Re: Is It Said Somewhere In The Quran To 'fight' by Karismatik(f): 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
y did u ask? i kno u kno d truth.
Re: Is It Said Somewhere In The Quran To 'fight' by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:44am On Aug 03, 2013
Karismatik: y did u ask? i kno u kno d truth.
yea, i already got what i wanted from the hidden posts, ]before they were hidden[
Re: Is It Said Somewhere In The Quran To 'fight' by tbaba1234: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
The fact that they are hidden shows that they do not answer your question, at least not sincerely.. Probably, full of half-quotes...

You can find out what the quran really says for yourself.

A pdf copy of the Quran:

The Quran A new translation by M. A. S. ABDEL HALEEM (Oxford press) is highly recommended because of the simple language....

Pdf copy:http://asadullahali.files./2010/09/the_quran.pdf

If you are genuinely interested in discussing islam send me a mail: tbaba1234@yahoo.com'

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Read The Holy Quran Within A Week / He Has Your Back: Al-wali / A Cute Muslim Lady Seeking Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.