Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour (4187 Views)

Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex / Why Do Mothers Get The Blame For A Child's Bad Behaviour? / How To Make Your Wife Understand That U Are So Bitter About Her Bad Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by onila(f): 1:33am On Aug 01, 2013
cry cry

pray for me

me no wan go back to that nonsense country
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by onila(f): 1:57am On Aug 01, 2013
n
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nomski0(f): 1:59am On Aug 01, 2013
onila: cry cry

pray for me

Nigeria's not a nonsense country. undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 01, 2013

pray for me

You don't seem like someone with a bad behavior.
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by onila(f): 2:05am On Aug 01, 2013
Kingmojo:

You don't seem like someone with a bad behavior.
thanks, dont mind them

everyone is struggling to survive here

they just want me to be perfect
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 01, 2013

pray for me

What happened? We'll pray smiley
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 01, 2013
onila: thanks, dont mind them

everyone is struggling to survive here

they just want me to be perfect

Maybe the boys around your neighborhood are complaining about you. You seem like a teaser
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by onila(f): 2:15am On Aug 01, 2013
Kingmojo:

Maybe the boys around your neighborhood is complaining about you. You seem like a teaser

teas·er
/ˈtēzər/
Noun
A difficult or tricky question or task.
A person who makes fun of or provokes others in a playful or unkind way.
Synonyms
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 01, 2013
onila:

teas·er
/ˈtēzər/
Noun
A difficult or tricky question or task.
A person who makes fun of or provokes others in a playful or unkind way.
Synonyms

You know what I mean, u r probably the kind of girl that would flirt with a guy and get him hot 4 you but when it is time u will pull the virgin card or tell him U have a boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by onila(f): 2:46am On Aug 01, 2013
Kingmojo:

You know what I mean, u r probably the kind of girl that would flirt with a guy and get him hot 4 you but when it is time u will pull the virgin card or tell him U have a boyfriend.
grin u r so smart

I just did that on monday

but pulled the virgin card this time
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by BabaAlabi: 3:11am On Aug 01, 2013
onila: grin u r so smart

I just did that on monday

but pulled the virgin card this time
You are a potential rap3 victim

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by onila(f): 3:13am On Aug 01, 2013
BabaAlabi:
You are a potential rap3 victim
cry cry i hope not
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by BabaAlabi: 3:17am On Aug 01, 2013
onila: cry cry i hope not
me too...I am fascinated by your weirdness...don't want you to end up with depressing experiences
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by onila(f): 3:18am On Aug 01, 2013
BabaAlabi: me too...I am fascinated by your weirdness...don't want you to end up with depressing experiences
smiley i think i will be okay

i am quite careful
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Rooneyboy(m): 3:42am On Aug 01, 2013

pray for me

so u prefer being a second class citizen in some other country grin grin grin

SMH for inferior mudafuckas .

11 Likes

Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by sneezeemek(m): 4:19am On Aug 01, 2013
My frnd get some sense nd behave well, why must u call Nigeria a nonsense country!!! Are u high on something we dnt knw?I seriously pray they should send home back to naija... Asap
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by ceospecial(m): 4:30am On Aug 01, 2013
Seeking cheap attention... *speaking in iceprince's voice* your father left lap..

1 Like

Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 01, 2013
u must be such a brat how dare you call your country nonsense. you must be returned to Nigeria where you can be taught some gud manners
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by nerodenero: 6:10am On Aug 01, 2013
Dont call Nigeria nonsense.Thats my only grudge with you.If you are deported just as Lagos is deporting citizens of Nigeria to other state,you will be fortunate enough to acquire enough experience about realities of life and you will be better for it.
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Adamskuty(m): 6:22am On Aug 01, 2013

pray for me

deranged mofof that currently lives in warri.

U are just one big liar,u opened a thread some months back about how horner guys can't deal with alcohol,that he's a neigbour of urs and whenever he drank any alcoholic drink he always bang on ur door.

U are just one disgusting big time liar,u might be a housegirl in warri for all i care.

I DESIST LIARS ALOT,THEY HARDLY MAKE IT IN LIFE

8 Likes

Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Adamskuty(m): 6:22am On Aug 01, 2013
Yungwizzzy: u must be such a brat how dare you call your country nonsense. you must be returned to Nigeria where you can be taught some gud manners
the retarded ugly moda'fvcker is actually based in nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Adamskuty(m): 6:23am On Aug 01, 2013
nerodenero: Dont call Nigeria nonsense.Thats my only grudge with you.If you are deported just as Lagos is deporting citizens of Nigeria to other state,you will be fortunate enough to acquire enough experience about realities of life and you will be better for it.
the useless odiferous riff-raff that got no face actually lives in nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Adamskuty(m): 6:24am On Aug 01, 2013
ceospecial: Seeking cheap attention... *speaking in iceprince's voice* your father left lap..
the wh0re lives in nigeria,i can bet my life on that

1 Like

Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Adamskuty(m): 6:28am On Aug 01, 2013
When will u show us ur face,it has been 3 yrs now,sometimes i feel insecure chating with a faceless nobody,almost 99% of pees in here i have seen their face at a particular period of time. This same pix in ur profile.

I also got some questions to ask u,even google cant help u out,but we will take one step at a time.

QUESTION NUMBER..1-- WHERE DO U LIVE?

Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Adamskuty(m): 6:31am On Aug 01, 2013
How can i make that useless pix show

1 Like

Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by 190: 7:10am On Aug 01, 2013
Adamskuty: deranged mofof that currently lives in warri.

U are just one big liar,u opened a thread some months back about how horner guys can't deal with alcohol,that he's a neigbour of urs and whenever he drank any alcoholic drink he always bang on ur door.

U are just one disgusting big time liar,u might be a housegirl in warri for all i care.

Rotfl
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2013

You are such a loser, a grown man always throwing temper tantrum. We all know onila lives abroad. Y'all idiots know y'all will cut your right arm to be where she is. How many Africans die crossing the sea to get to Europe. Loser

Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 01, 2013
Rooneyboy:

so u prefer being a second class citizen in some other country grin grin grin

SMH for inferior mudafuckas .

Y'all know y'all will cut your right arm to get where she is. How many Africans die each day trying to cross the sea to Europe. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 01, 2013

Loser, why are you getting mad she stated her opinion, let her be. You whine too much for a grown man.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by xynerise: 7:19am On Aug 01, 2013

pray for me

They meant sending you to yabaleft
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by mizzochocinco: 7:24am On Aug 01, 2013
Kingmojo:

Y'all know y'all will cut your right arm to get where she is. How many Africans die each day trying to cross the sea to Europe. Hypocrites
goat
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
weda cutting arm off or not, if a person is simply bein stupid dere r bein stupid. How many like to identify demselves as British, American, Canadian and yet the original citizens feel ashamed of bein associated wit dese ppul. Are you ome of those nincompoops dat calls demselves Irish-igbo or American-hausa. Utter rubbish. Shame on you wit identity crisis

Thats why. Our leaders take us for a ride, because people such as yourself allow them. What would call the idea of grown men being allowed to marry young girls. If the so called leaders can allow this to happen in this modern day then nonsense[b][/b] is the correct word to use. This has nothing to do with African British or black Irish. The fact still remains that most Africans will choose western country over any African country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Ugliest Man In Uganda , As He Welcomes His Eighth Baby / She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby / How Many kids Is advisable...considering The Nigerian Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.