Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby (4193 Views)

If Your Spouse Is Loyal, Submissive, And Supportive, Not Because Of You But Beca / My Wife's 22yrs Old Niece Is Seriously Tempting Me . (she Like's Being Nude) / Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by thesilentman(m): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
This Lady has been with me when the going was tough.She is beautiful and all that jazz.She's got nice pussy too,plump and bootylicious.Its not my fault.She keeps a circle of friends that are all trying to lock legs with me.Sometimes I Come back from work to find one or two of her friends lying in our bed.They all like my company like mad.
Hmmm,the temptation is too much.I finally decided to taste those pussies for once so i can concentrate on my wifey.I hope am not doing anything bad?
Happy Sunday!

4 Likes

Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by Madibah(m): 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
thesilentman:
This Lady has been with me when the going was tough.She is beautiful and all that jazz.She's got nice pussy too,plump and bootylicious

Enjoy your life before dying bro
But if you know doing this would ruin you , it's better you should back off man

10 Likes

Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by KoleDgreat2020(m): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
My humble advice for you......Would you mind visiting MFM for a special Deliverance session,

11 Likes

Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by thesilentman(m): 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
KoleDgreat2020:
My humble advice for you......Would you mind visiting MFM for a special Deliverance session,
Deliverance From enjoyment.Are you fully compos mentis?

3 Likes

Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by WoundedLamb: 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2020
These are the people that come online to call women 'olosho'.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by thesilentman(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
Madibah:

Enjoy your life before dying bro
But if you know doing this would ruin you , it's better you should back off man

No,it Won't,thanks!
Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by KidDarkness(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
WoundedLamb:
These are the people that come online to call women 'olosho'.
Double Standards. So pathetic

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by WoundedLamb: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
KidDarkness:

Double Standards. So pathetic
Welcome to Africa.

6 Likes

Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by BennyDGreat: 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
You are about to swallow a grenade. Terminate that idea FAST

1 Like

Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by pozehnani(f): 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2020
How about letting her taste from the circle of your friends or even outside? It'd be a fair deal. You know? How about that?

Do unto others what you'll have them do unto you.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by anthonyuncle(m): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
how ungrateful have u decided to be

2 Likes

Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by KidDarkness(m): 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
pozehnani:
How about letting her taste from the circle of your friends or even outside? It'd be a fair deal. You know? How about that?

He won't even consider the thought of it. His girlfriend would leave him if his friends gives it to her better than he does

12 Likes

Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by pozehnani(f): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2020
KidDarkness:

He won't even consider the thought of it. His girlfriend would leave him if his friends gives it to her better than he does

I tell ya.

Every one should just learn to be contented with what they have and this world will be a better and peaceful place.

11 Likes

Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by KidDarkness(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
pozehnani:

I tell ya.

Every one should just learn to be contented with what they have and this world will be a better and peaceful place.
The worst part is that they won't marry any of these girls. After sampling, they discard them and tag them with uncouth names

5 Likes

Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by We4all: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
thesilentman:
This Lady has been with me when the going was tough.She is beautiful and all that jazz.She's got nice pussy too,plump and bootylicious.Its not my fault.She keeps a circle of friends that are all trying to lock legs with me.Sometimes I Come back from work to find one or two of her friends lying in our bed.They all like my company like mad.
Hmmm,the temptation is too much.I finally decided to taste those pussies for once so i can concentrate on my wifey.I hope am not doing anything bad?
Happy Sunday!

You guys should stop spreading STD's up and down by sampling different girls. I pity your gf though. So unfortunate to have someone like you.

7 Likes

Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by crackhaus: 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
thesilentman:
Happy Sunday!
If you can't resist the urge, my only advise for you is, use protection and don't get caught.

7 Likes

Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by pozehnani(f): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
KidDarkness:

The worst part is that they won't marry any of these girls. After sampling, they discard them and tag them with uncouth names

I don't blame them though. I blame the girls who keep giving themselves to a man who has not performed any marriage rites on them.

Girls need to wise up.

3 Likes

Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
KoleDgreat2020:
Nay, white garment churches will do a better deliverance because the madness in him needs to be thoroughly flogged out. undecided

2 Likes

Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by KidDarkness(m): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
pozehnani:

I don't blame them though. I blame the girls who keep giving themselves to a man who has not performed any marriage rites on them.

Girls need to wise up.
The mind of this our generation is clouded with sexual fantasies and urges. All my past relationships ended because of sex. The girls were not willing to wait like I was. Even a friend I wanted to date recently told me we can't date without sex. That's why I decided to stay on my own for the past five years. I'm not in any way scared of sex. Sex is sweet. Even virgins knows that fact. If it isn't, we wouldn't have the urge for it. I decided not to be a sampler. My body is meant for my wife. I would wait. We would have all the sex we want, all the sex styles we want when the time comes.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by pozehnani(f): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
KidDarkness:

The mind of this our generation is clouded with sexual fantasies and urges. All my past relationships ended because of sex. The girls were not willing to wait like I was. Even a friend I wanted to date recently told me we can't date without sex. That's why I decided to stay on my own for the past five years. I'm not in any way scared of sex. Sex is sweet. Even virgins knows that fact. If it isn't, we wouldn't have the urge for it. I decided not to be a sampler. My body is meant for my wife. I would wait. We would have all the sex we want, all the sex styles we want when the time comes.

Wow! This is impressive, coming from a man. I dolf my hat for you Sir. Please hold on strongly to it.

Don't mind her. You don't know how many she's sampled before getting to you. And she still wants to sample you. Leave her.

I'm really impressed with your stance on premarital sex. Thumbs up.

12 Likes

Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by KidDarkness(m): 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
pozehnani:

Wow! This is impressive, coming from a man. I dolf my hat for you Sir. Please hold on strongly to it.

Don't mind her. You don't know how many she's sampled before getting to you. And she still wants to sample you. Leave her.

I'm really impressed with your stance on premarital sex. Thumbs up.
It has not been easy. The older you get, the stronger the urge comes. If we should call names, maybe i would be an evening magazine

2 Likes

Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by thesilentman(m): 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
pozehnani:

Heaven Forbid!
Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by pozehnani(f): 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
KidDarkness:

It has not been easy. The older you get, the stronger the urge comes. If we should call names, maybe i would be an evening magazine

Lol @evening magazine.grin. Why na?

Well for men, it's not that easy so you really tried and God will compensate you with a very good woman. For ladies it's a lot easier ( or so I think) especially for me though. I've been on it now for 5 years too and I don't regret it one bit.

2 Likes

Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by pozehnani(f): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
thesilentman:

Heaven Forbid!

O yeah?! You must be kidding me.

You know what? You just answered your question.

Case closed.
Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by KidDarkness(m): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
pozehnani:

Lol @evening magazine.grin. Why na?

Well for men, it's not that easy so you really tried and God will compensate you with a very good woman. For ladies it's a lot easier ( or so I think) especially for me though. I've been on it now for 5 years too and I don't regret it one bit.
If kids here can call women above 30 evening newspapers then men above 30 should be evening magazines.
I always pray to God to give me a woman who I would love, love me back and give me peace of mind

3 Likes

Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by dangotesmummy: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
Oponu ni e.youre a compound fool

Na so you go get gold come dey find stones for dustbin.

Problem go just sit down on its own but you go use your uncontrollable pen1s go find am

You have a treasure.a loyal woman in a generation where we have thousands of disloyal women and you want to use your senselessness to wreck a good relationship.oniranu

I don't even understand how 1d1ots find good women and the good men will end up with tramps

Shebi you're looking for validation online Abi? You're looking for fellow riff Raffs like you to tell you that you did the right thing, Abi? Them Kuku plenty here,you go see them

Broda ode

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by Fatale: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2020
Guy, you mumu oh
See fine babe make you get
You wan go do sample abi

Devil dey use your brain play ludo
Na you be the ashawo
Tomorrow you go come dey call women names

Dey there dey do zigma
BETTER guy go collect DAT babe from your hand

Abeg give me her number make I connect.

FATALE
Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2020
Imagine
Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by Regardless: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
KidDarkness:

If kids here can call women above 30 evening newspapers then men above 30 should be evening magazines.
I always pray to God to give me a woman who I would love, love me back and give me peace of mind
I admire your stance, although I'm not up to the age you portray, I have the same values as you.

But seriously, what should keep a man from marrying if not for finances? Don't tell me you've not seen the special one yet because there are a lot of good girls having different values from what NL guys say. You just need to know where to look.

However.. What happens when you meet her finally and you find out that she has sampled in her earlier days.?? sad

3 Likes

Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by thesilentman(m): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
We4all:

You guys should stop spreading STD's up and down by sampling different girls. I pity your gf though. So unfortunate to have someone like you.
I Presume You think am talking about dawdy local gals here?
Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by KidDarkness(m): 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
Regardless:

I admire your stance, although I'm not up to the age you portray, I have the same values as you.

But seriously, what should keep a man from marrying if not for finances? Don't tell me you've not seen the special one yet because there are a lot of good girls having different values from what NL guys say. You just need to know where to look.

However.. What happens when you meet her finally and you find out that she has sampled in her earlier days.?? sad
As weird as it sounds, I've seen my child already. I know her name cus I called it out in my dream. I haven't yet met my wife. Saw her when I prayed for it 5 years ago. I know her first name but not her surname. When I see her physically I would know. Knowing all these already, I decided not to waste other girls time

6 Likes

Re: She is loyal but her friends are tempting me-Phemy Halaby by Ayo2004: 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
Any guy that confidently say a woman is loyal is a mumu grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

From A Distressed Wife, Pls Advice! / Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals / Money Matters In Marriage: Does The Husband Own His Wife's Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.