Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

!!workforce Calling!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / !!workforce Calling!! (7463 Views)

Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? / Workforce Calling / Workforce Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: !!workforce Calling!! by tunlex01(m): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
funsho5: Hello pals, let's forget about this hypothesis and counter-hypothesis. I'd advice we concentrate on how get thier likely questions and ultimately pass the test. I have written Workforce test three times, I passed it once.

What is the test format? Kindly forward to musaayotunde@gmail.com if Ʊ have the material
Re: !!workforce Calling!! by amaka89: 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
Re: !!workforce Calling!! by chessguru1(m): 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
Pls does anyone have an idea on how to get ones CV to these workforce guys.
A link would be appreciated.
Re: !!workforce Calling!! by lockheed55(m): 5:10am On Aug 10, 2013
just got a reminder text here
Re: !!workforce Calling!! by nikola(m): 7:14am On Aug 10, 2013
chess guru: Pls does anyone have an idea on how to get ones CV to these workforce guys.
A link would be appreciated.

JUST MAKE SURE YOU VISIT THIS FORUM REGULARLY AND CHECK THIS LINK OCCASSIONALLY http://www.wfmcentre.com/ YOU WOULD GET TO SEE OPEN VACANCIES WHEN THEY COME UP. REGARDS.
Re: !!workforce Calling!! by eldega: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2013
C am pple dey propound diff theories....mind u d msg said new multi-national firm,FBN nor Kewalram are not a new coy.
My Theory: I neva applied for either FBN,Kelwaram nor any graduate trainee recruitment in recent month and also got the invite. Not surprised wen I saw d msg cos WFMC has a database of CV of applicant wich dey can pool out at the request of a coy wu doesn't want to advertise position.
Based on this pool dey can just select randomly and call pple 4 test. As its a common idea for most multi-national coys and recruitment agencies that always state on their site that they can forward CV to sister coy or any of their org for future consideration of available position.
Finally, Its worth trying cos it will definitely b a reputable coy but d only hindrance is just dis Lagos centre alone

1 Like

Re: !!workforce Calling!! by tunlex01(m): 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hi guys. I'm kinda confused. I got a test invite from EY for wednesday aπϑ I have also been slated for a test on d same day by Workforce. I need advice from Ʊ guys.
Re: !!workforce Calling!! by Surjman: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
@tunlex01,u can suspend dat of workforce till d next day.u will b allowed to write even if u missed ur date.provided d exams is still on d next day,u will b allowed to.
Re: !!workforce Calling!! by tunlex01(m): 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
Surjman: @tunlex01,u can suspend dat of workforce till d next day.u will b allowed to write even if u missed ur date.provided d exams is still on d next day,u will b allowed to.
There will b ŊΦ exam the next day but there wil b on tuesday.
Re: !!workforce Calling!! by iebanehita(m): 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
^^^

That's not true.

Read below.

Dear *******************,

This is a reminder of the aptitude test in
consideration for the Management TraineeProgramme of a new multinational firm.

As earlier communicated due to the Eid-El-Fitri public holiday, kindly note that if you were earlier scheduled for Thursday 8th of August 2013, your new date for the test is Tuesday 13th of August, and if you were earlier scheduled for Friday 9th of August 2013, your new date is Wednesday 14th of August.

Please visit jobs.wfmcentre.com/invite to
print out your invitation and read carefully
all the instructions provided. You are
required to log in with your GSM number
with which you received our SMS to get all
the necessary test information.

IF YOU HAD PRINTED OUT THE INVITE BEFORE THE TEST WAS POSTPONED, DO NOT BOTHER TO PRINT ANOTHER, THE INVITE WILL BE ACCEPTED.

If you did not receive any sms from us,
kindly use your phone number which you
have used to apply for any application with Workforce or any test conducted by
Workforce. You will be required to upload your passport photograph, please get it handy. When you log in, you will be able to view your test details, kindly print a copy of this test details after you have uploaded your passport photograph and bring it along for the test. You will not be granted entry without a printed copy of this invite showing your uploaded passport photograph.

Please bring along a proof of identification
(only National I.D Card, 2011 Voters
registration card, 2011-2012, NYSC ID
card, International Passport or Driver’s
License will be recognized).
HELPDESK: 08129207978
Kind regards,
Workforce Management Centre
Re: !!workforce Calling!! by tunlex01(m): 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
My test is slated for august 14 which is d last day...the only option left is tuesday which is 13th
Re: !!workforce Calling!! by Obizee316(m): 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2013
tunlex01: My test is slated for august 14 which is d last day...the only option left is tuesday which is 13th
bro,i will advise u try on Tuesday,if dat doesn't work compare 2 interval btw d 2 exams otherwise weigh d 2 options and go 4 d best which i think is Workforce.my 2 cent
Re: !!workforce Calling!! by Obizee316(m): 11:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
el-dega:
C am pple dey propound diff theories....mind u d msg said new multi-national firm,FBN nor Kewalram are not a new coy.
My Theory: I neva applied for either FBN,Kelwaram nor any graduate trainee recruitment in recent month and also got the invite. Not surprised wen I saw d msg cos WFMC has a database of CV of applicant wich dey can pool out at the request of a coy wu doesn't want to advertise position.
Based on this pool dey can just select randomly and call pple 4 test. As its a common idea for most multi-national coys and recruitment agencies that always state on their site that they can forward CV to sister coy or any of their org for future consideration of available position.
Finally, Its worth trying cos it will definitely b a reputable coy but d only hindrance is just dis Lagos centre alone
this lagos centre alone is d big issue!
Re: !!workforce Calling!! by Obizee316(m): 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
Goodevening Guyz,to al who travelled 2day n doz da will b travellin 2mao.am wishing u all jorney mercies and d best of luck...Amen
Re: !!workforce Calling!! by Ozenko(m): 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hello,any updates from doz who have taken d test,how was the turnout and the nature of the Test as in duration?. thanks in advance
Re: !!workforce Calling!! by kogunsusi: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2013
pls could anyone who has done the test give me hint of the questions.My test is 1:30pm today
I learnt current affairs questions on banks were asked.can i get hints on the current affair questions
Re: !!workforce Calling!! by Jcilo: 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
I got d txt bt mine is enugu. I remember aplyng 4 it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Tips To Help You Sell Yourself For A Job / Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Pls Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.