Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku (19646 Views)

FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike / FG Can't Meet With ASUU Demands - Okonjo-Iweala / FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by Sumbarkaya(m): 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
These people talk too much, still negotiating like say na meat dey wan buy.
Anyway, they should please make it fast and end the strike.
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by immortalvoices(m): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
moscobabs: Uncle ASUU,

Please, it yas do na, we no dat no body strike more dan you, and the power of Autonomy in all Nigerian institutions belongs you.

Only you can do and undo, in fact, Nigerian tertiary institution is a cripple before you, but please, Stop showing yourself all the time, or abusing your Powers.

Nobody dey drag am with you!

I have been in this college of Medicine now for 14 years because of only you, What is your problem now, abi you want make I become VC for here??

Now I see the reason why you have been in school for over 14 years, and with your eye torture sentence here, I expect more years before you pass out not graduate

1 Like

Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by lirusehn(m): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
immortalvoices:

Now I see the reason why you have been in school for over 14 years, and with you eye paining sentence here I expect more years before you pass out not graduate
. Lol yuv xpressd ma thoughts aedi.
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by ignis: 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
ASUU abeg no try call this strike off now. Wait till November

1 Like

Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by lirusehn(m): 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2013

Please, it yas do na, we no dat no body strike more dan you, and the power of Autonomy in all Nigerian institutions belongs you.

Only you can do and undo, in fact, Nigerian tertiary institution is a cripple before you, but please, Stop showing yourself all the time, or abusing your Powers.

Nobody dey drag am with you!

I have been in this college of Medicine now for 14 years because of only you, What is your problem now, abi you want make I become VC for here??
wch of the citadels of learning admittted u as student?

1 Like

Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by decepticos(m): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
this reminds me of sumthim dat af happen b4, pls let me check my diary i am coming.*dejavu*
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by oyedun82(m): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
dieold: I must say the truth, am enjoying the strike. U don't really want to know how much i've made so far. Please let the strike continue...
how much u dey collect? U go do labour they collect 1.5k u dey hapi. No think abt ur future
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by fleexee(m): 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
wit flimsy xcuses and procastination. God will help us
sapien: Federal government is synonymous to Arsene Wenger of Arsenal.

Both filled with Lies and deception.
Who are they deceiving?
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by lirusehn(m): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dizz more or less d begining. So why d sudden rush? ASUU ride on plz. Wen am set i'll let u knw.
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by Decapo: 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
Picomon: I don't want to comment, I won't comment. Don't push me to comment, why did you want me to comment. Are you mad? No, I won't comment.
what is doing this one?

1 Like

Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by emekaude1: 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
The senate can't do smtn over this issue, they only know themselvs.
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by onyxo76(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
always talking and nothing positive coming out of all these talks. though i don't wish for students to stay at home for so long i can't but remember those abacha times when my lecturers were almost sent packing by soldiers from their official quarters in oau, then i had spent 7 months at home. ol boy those people called off their strike within days...
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by ucboy19(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
Why is Goodluck doing this to me? He said yesterday that ministry of education should implement the agreement, so why the other way round. Liers are liable to die young...

1 Like

Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by muredo(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
LABARAN MAKU IS MADDDDDDD

1 Like

Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by barnabjame: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
y is he sounding as if there is something the fg govt have for the students na today graduates are still in the street still looking for job there is no need to act as if fg cares we want to graduate well is nt hw far but hw well

1 Like

Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by funmidnairaland: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
Good News for students

ASUU Update : Goodluck Jonathan Agrees to Terms.Click below forn details

http://prepclass.com.ng/ASUU-update-goodluck-jonathan-agrees-to-terms/
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by IboBoyNuel(m): 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
Picomon: I don't want to comment, I won't comment. Don't push me to comment, why did you want me to comment. Are you mad? No, I won't comment.

have you eaten today?
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by DutchNegro(m): 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
blogger1.0:
Space booked for till when they CALL OFF THE STRIKE.
Hey God!...**lemme return ngozi to papa ngozi's house b4 they call it off and he starts looking for her...**
u no well o.. Papa ngozi go skin u alive
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by funmidnairaland: 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
Good News for students

ASUU Update : Goodluck Jonathan Agrees to Terms.Click below forn details

http://prepclass.com.ng/ASUU-update-goodluck-jonathan-agrees-to-terms/
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by horlabiyi(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mr Labaran Maku U can lie sha hahahaha I'm high make I go sleep joor

Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
Is today not thursday which they said they will call off the strike? We don taya for all this abeg. Na wetin?
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by santosesq1(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
Frm d president to the minister and the lecturers, they all have blames. Now assu has decided to go on strike after few days / weeks with promises they go back to clasess,why not ensure all is settle before calling of this strike to avoid and avert re-occurance of strike ? On the part of the president he has Failed totaly , I Never xpected in my least immagination that as a former teacher he will allow the educational system to be paralised, the so called rukayatu should resign if she can not handle the situation on ground. Nigeria should come to Qatar & see what schools are look like its a shame to so called BIG Africa country. 29576bad[b]Frm d president to the minister and the lecturers, they all have blames. Now assu has decided to go on strike after few days / weeks with promises they go back to clasess,why not ensure all is settle before calling of this strike to avoid and avert re-occurance of strike ? On the part of the president he has Failed totaly , I Never xpected in my least immagination that as a former teacher he will allow the educational system to be paralised, the so called rukayatu should resign if she can not handle the situation on ground. Nigeria should come to Qatar & see what schools are look like its a shame to so called BIG Africa country. 29576bad[/b]Frm d president to the minister and the lecturers, they all have blames. Now assu has decided to go on strike after few days / weeks with promises they go back to clasess,why not ensure all is settle before calling of this strike to avoid and avert re-occurance of strike ? On the part of the president he has Failed totaly , I Never xpected in my least immagination that as a former teacher he will allow the educational system to be paralised, the so called rukayatu should resign if she can not handle the situation on ground. Nigeria should come to Qatar & see what schools are look like its a shame to so called BIG Africa country. 29576bad
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by justman29(m): 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
(Minista Maku wit his swit expressions) save yourself and ur oga d trouble of negotiating, just implement d agreement on d table.
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by lirusehn(m): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
santos esq: Frm d president to the minister and the lecturers, they all have blames. Now assu has decided to go on strike after few days / weeks with promises they go back to clasess,why not ensure all is settle before calling of this strike to avoid and avert re-occurance of strike ? On the part of the president he has Failed totaly , I Never xpected in my least immagination that as a former teacher he will allow the educational system to be paralised, the so called rukayatu should resign if she can not handle the situation on ground. Nigeria should come to Qatar & see what schools are look like its a shame to so called BIG Africa country. 29576bad[b]Frm d president to the minister and the lecturers, they all have blames. Now assu has decided to go on strike after few days / weeks with promises they go back to clasess,why not ensure all is settle before calling of this strike to avoid and avert re-occurance of strike ? On the part of the president he has Failed totaly , I Never xpected in my least immagination that as a former teacher he will allow the educational system to be paralised, the so called rukayatu should resign if she can not handle the situation on ground. Nigeria should come to Qatar & see what schools are look like its a shame to so called BIG Africa country. 29576bad[/b]Frm d president to the minister and the lecturers, they all have blames. Now assu has decided to go on strike after few days / weeks with promises they go back to clasess,why not ensure all is settle before calling of this strike to avoid and avert re-occurance of strike ? On the part of the president he has Failed totaly , I Never xpected in my least immagination that as a former teacher he will allow the educational system to be paralised, the so called rukayatu should resign if she can not handle the situation on ground. Nigeria should come to Qatar & see what schools are look like its a shame to so called BIG Africa country. 29576bad
hmmn. Weed abuse. U don high die. Weed don tak ur brain go
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by Firstgentleman1(m): 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2013

LIENUS ABDULIE, weldone sa
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by Beautifulemi(f): 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
ASUU please call off the strike. Am not finding it funny at all.
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by boniflex(m): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
mtwwweeewww mumu joblessness who beg u to comment undecided
mtwwweeewww mumu joblessness who beg u to comment
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by ugopeter(m): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
Little progress made as Suswan committee meets ASUU. ASUU demands 4 100 billion for 2013 and 400 billion for 2014/ 2015. Next meeting on Tuesday 6th of August...AIT
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by gbengaola: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
very bad set of people constitute this ASUU demanding for things to fulfil their selfish interest,and equally very bad set of people are in the government entering into agreements and not acting accordingly,yet innocent students are the victims.
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by tammyboy1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT IS WACK.......dahs all cry cry cry cry
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by lirusehn(m): 8:10am On Aug 02, 2013
Firstgentleman1: LIENUS ABDULIE, weldone sa
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by lirusehn(m): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2013
Beautifulemi: ASUU please call off the strike. Am not finding it funny at all.
neider do dey sound jovial

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread / 10 Mistakes That Can Cost You First Class Degree / IMSU Mourns Students Who Were Killed On Kaduna-Jos Road By Gunmen. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.