Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku (19648 Views)

FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike / FG Can't Meet With ASUU Demands - Okonjo-Iweala / FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 02, 2013
lirusehn: neider do dey sound jovial
But could we say it's comical?
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by lirusehn(m): 8:45am On Aug 02, 2013
RedBenson: But could we say it's comical?
neida do dey sound ridiculous
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2013
lirusehn: neida do dey sound ridiculous
Then let's say they are hillarious
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by lirusehn(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2013
RedBenson: Then let's say they are hillarious
dev neva sounded like a clown
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by piagetskinner(m): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
moscobabs: Uncle ASUU,

Please, it yas do na, we no dat no body strike more dan you, and the power of Autonomy in all Nigerian institutions belongs you.

Only you can do and undo, in fact, Nigerian tertiary institution is a cripple before you, but please, Stop showing yourself all the time, or abusing your Powers.

Nobody dey drag am with you!

I have been in this college of Medicine now for 14 years because of only you, What is your problem now, abi you want make I become VC for here??
14 years? Don't blame ASUU 4 this one...#i should assume ure bluffin
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by fabby26(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
ASUU should just better finish what they've started and end this looming crisis in our education sector once and for all. I've said my mind. CHIKINA! angry
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by yormite: 6:21am On Aug 03, 2013
ucluiz: Mr Maku we are tired of all these fake and empty promises by both Federal government and ASUU.Enough of all this rubish. If nigeria government does not have the money to foot ASUU demands then let them be bold enough and say it and on the other hand, if our lecturers are not willing to teach us let them do the same. There has been many predictions about revolution in nigeria by the youth and the only way to avert it is by returning us back to school and be ready to employ us once we graduate. Nigeria the giant of corruption and crime. I pray that our set well change this country. Aluuuuttttaaaaa continuuuuuaaaaaaaa.
Victoria ascertain bro
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by LuluSparklez(f): 7:01am On Aug 03, 2013

Please, it yas do na, we no dat no body strike more dan you, and the power of Autonomy in all Nigerian institutions belongs you.

Only you can do and undo, in fact, Nigerian tertiary institution is a cripple before you, but please, Stop showing yourself all the time, or abusing your Powers.

I have been in this college of Medicine now for 14 years because of only you, What is your problem now, abi you want make I become VC for here??

14yrs Bros haba?
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by DutchNegro(m): 10:11am On Aug 06, 2013

14yrs? Even a drug pusher sentenced to jail on d day of ur admission is now thru with his jail term nd probably on anoda one for marrying an under-aged girl... Weigh the diff bro, u more lyk one.
Beta modify dis post b4 it is perfected n manifests in ur life
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by ZackiGp(m): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2013
does anyone knws wen they are to meet again? I mean ASUU and fg.
Re: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku by Yussyboy: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2013
I Think The Meeting is Holding Today. Let Just Hope For Good news today

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread / 10 Mistakes That Can Cost You First Class Degree / IMSU Mourns Students Who Were Killed On Kaduna-Jos Road By Gunmen. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.