Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Soludo Officially Joins APGA! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Officially Joins APGA! (11274 Views)

Dr Ben Carson Officially Joins USA Presidential Race. / Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo / Occupy Nigeria Gets Better As Pengassan Officially Joins: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by ifebosco: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2013
datChelseaBoy: Soludo all the way. He's my number one candidate. Ngige should go away with his ACN and stick to the senate. There is no way Ngige will win with ACN going by the faeces Fashola and co rubbed on our faces by abducting Igbos in Lagos, detaining them for days as if they have committed felony and bundling them like stock fish to Anambra state. Soludo all the way! He is willful, intelligent and principled. He will attract a lot of international projects to Anambra state with his status.

S O L U D O 2013!
so ngige should carry the blame of lagos state??nigeria go better
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by otondo55: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2013
....a welcome development for the entire Igbo nation.
Soludo solution remains the best !
Congratulation in advance ! Lets move East to the next level.
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by ifebosco: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2013
billante: Nigeria is making progress, no matter what the enemies make us think!

First it was APC finally being registered and now soludo officially going for the governorship race under APGA!

GEJ is no tyrant, he allows a level playing open field for politics, kudos to him.
anambra not gej,gej is 2015
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by ifebosco: 10:57am On Aug 01, 2013
otondo55: ....a welcome development for the entire Igbo nation.
Soludo solution remains the best !
Congratulation in advance ! Lets move East to the next level.
if soludo is our messiah,then anambra is in trouble

1 Like

Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by nwadaigbo: 10:57am On Aug 01, 2013
anambra youths, it is time to educate our peopl on d need to vote one of the finest of our own in d person of prof. Chukwuma Soludo. Anambra must move forward. Time of rascality is gone for good. Time for intellectualism, gentility and human development is here. Lets be d agents of this positive change. Soludo is d answer. Mobilise for him wherever u are. Together, we can make it. Thank u
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by PHIPEX(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2013
Am expecting to see PDP's obituary posters on the streets on Anambra, APGA just delivered a masterstroke to the party in the state, this is all about pragmatism. Adieu PDP in Anambra State!! Up Soludo's Solution!!!!
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by ohil: 11:05am On Aug 01, 2013
Soludo is the solution the SE are looking for. I hope other states in the south east should rally round him and ensure his victory. This is Igbo emancipation. After 4years the entire Nigerians will beg him to come for Presidency.
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by kckelechikc: 11:09am On Aug 01, 2013
strangest: Soludo/ akunyili... Anambra a di go mma...
wooow, i like this combination. But will Akunyili be humble enough to serve as Deputy Governor ooh

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by Pukkah: 11:12am On Aug 01, 2013
ifebosco: tell us his legacy

Soludo's legacy?

Soludo is a sound intellectual that can hold his own anywhere in the world. His cv is impressive. He also performed very well as a CBN governor.

But I hope the Naira polymer scandal does not come back to haunt him or hurt his ambition.
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by funshint(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2013
Now the race just got interesting; Its certainly btw Ngige and Soludo. PDP should just forget it; they're DEAD!!!
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by Jisunpack: 11:23am On Aug 01, 2013
The same thief that looked the other way when Cecilia Ibru and Erastus Akingbola were looting shareholder's funds.

Soludo is just a common thief!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by andyanders: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2013
Ji_sun_pack: The same thief that looked the other way when Cecilia Ibru and Erastus Akingbola were looting shareholder's funds.

Well spoken. We know them better. These are professional thieves who have used their offices through contracts to acquire wealth.
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by cenaboy(m): 11:30am On Aug 01, 2013
I wil give him my vote F,F He wil nt behave religous fanatics into Anambra politics as Obi did. OBI is d man but a comer cos of fanatism
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by funshint(m): 11:34am On Aug 01, 2013
Ji_sun_pack: The same thief that looked the other way when Cecilia Ibru and Erastus Akingbola were looting shareholder's funds.

Stop raising baseless allegations; all d candidates hv their own respective shortcomings!
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by Arysexy(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2013
funshint: Now the race just got interesting; Its certainly btw Ngige and Soludo. PDP should just forget it; they're DEAD!!!

Ngige is in d wrong party, in d absence of this gud news frm APGA, PDP will beat Ngige's APC hands down. Fashola has killed APC in d east, and am hapi he did. cant withstand those loud mouth and rascals laying their filthy hand on my state resources as contribution to that frog eye thief.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by Dochris(m): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2013
Chris†Kid:

You're not from Anambra?
your statement does not only shows that you are not from Anambra as well, but an enemy to Ndi-Anambra.
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by Dochris(m): 11:42am On Aug 01, 2013
Chris†Kid:

You're not from Anambra?
your statement does not only shows that you are not from Anambra as well, but a core enemy to Ndi-Anambra.
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by Bokoharam: 11:47am On Aug 01, 2013
I told Prof Soludo in 2012 to abstain from politics in order to retain the remnants of his prestige, but he never listened. His tenure as CBN governor raised a whole lot of dusts that are yet to settle. He does not need to be Anambra State governor. He should expect a second disgrace. This time from Dr Chris Ngige! After then, he would rest in peace politically. "Ukpara okpoko gburu, nti chiri ya." A word is enough for the wise.

Note:
I am not from Anambra; I am not a politician, but I follow issues/politics in Anambra/Nigeria very closely and analytically.
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by Arysexy(m): 11:49am On Aug 01, 2013
Bokoharam:
I told Prof Soludo in 2012 to abstain from politics in order to retain the remnants of his prestige, but he never listened. His tenure as CBN governor raised a whole lot of dusts that are yet to settle. He does not need to be Anambra State governor. He should expect a second disgrace. This time from Dr Chris Ngige! After then, he would rest in peace politically. "Ukpara okpoko gburu, nti chiri ya." A word is enough for the wise.

Note:
I am not from Anambra; I am not a politician, but I follow issues/politics in Anambra/Nigeria very closely and analytically.

Anambra doesn't need ur advice! Enemies of progress! Anambra earnestly yearn for SOLUDO! Solution 2014!

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 01, 2013
Here is the next Governor of Anambra State Charles Soludo.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 01, 2013
Arysexy:

Ngige is in d wrong party, in d absence of this gud news frm APGA, PDP will beat Ngige's APC hands down. Fashola has killed APC in d east, and am hapi he did. cant withstand those loud mouth and rascals laying their filthy hand on my state resources as contribution to that frog eye thief.

Rightly said, the 2 Major contenders in Anambra State now is PDP vs Apga, ACN or APC is not even an option especially with the recent action of fashola and the Support gien to Boko Haram by APC through their statements the are very far from wining the Anambra election likewise any state in the east.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by Olysmile(f): 11:56am On Aug 01, 2013
Anambra my dear state , hmmmm! Who can salvage u? Pls God make a way for anyone that will do well.
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by slap1(m): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2013
ifebosco: tell us his legacy
I'm not his campaign manager, dude! If you don't know him, then give him the chance to make a legacy. You don't need a legacy to make a legacy, you need opportunity, that's what he's asking for and you know he has the ability to develop the state.
SOLUDO 2015=FOLLOW PEACE
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by mystic6ix(m): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
tfolamy: Soludo can't get the party,s ticket.he is a new comer 2 the party wot of others dat ve been in the party 4 years.
undecided
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
chino24: Soludo-Obaze ticket will be the rocket that will launch Anambra into ADT.

Nwanne,it will not work. This is gonna be tough. Honestly,I want Soludo to lead Anambra but he came at the wrong time. Anambra north dominate the party and he is still new. He should just wait because Peter Obi wants a northern candidaate but I don't want Soludo to lose. He must be patient and do his homework very well ,before he loses again. Apga is a very dynamic party; The party doesn't respect big names nor money bags. Ifeanyi Uba and Annie Okonkwo were former Apga members of Apga,now,where are they ? Apga is a gathering of the WISE that's why most people don't last because they don't fit in. Like Rochas Okorocha!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by Moves: 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
What will be another masterstroke is for APC to throw its weight behind APGA's candidate seeing that in this state,APGA is the senior party, it will be a test for the socalled merger and if this happens then, we might take them abit more seriously, and could in effect open door for APC acceptability in the SE.
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by Plshavmercyamen: 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
Good news for jonathan and PDP if Soludo wins. But, bad news to APGA if soludo wins because he will definitely port back to PDP and dat will be the end of APGA(there was a party). If u doubt this analysis, re read that part where Soludo assured pdp of future collabo. Which ever way, weda Soludo or Ngige I believe Anambra wil b better of. Udo diri unu
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by cantell(m): 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
Bokoharam:

Note:
Mumu, it's Ukpana, not Ukpara.
We don't need ur silly advice.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by Gistboy: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
Nice decision. I hope Anambra people will give this erudite economist a chance to transform anambra and south east.
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by iykmilo: 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
pls lets ve some pictures of the august ceremony.
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by omiobo: 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
Bokoharam:

Note:
Thank you! Second disgrace for Soludo. Ngige man of the people. At the last minute, everything will turn around to favour Ngige. Ngige will surely win ask Dora,she is in a position to say it better.
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by IGBOSON1: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
jericco1: I think he's the former CBN governor

^^^You think!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ohakim Gave Me $2.3m In Ghana-Must-Go Bag – Witness / Maiduguri Blast:Shettima Visit Victims At Hospital,Ask 4 Urgent Security Meeting / Sowore Asks EFCC To Prosecute U.S. School For Collecting Dollars From Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.